Jessica and Taemin? whaaaaaaattttttt?

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

AUTHOR'S RAMBLING: before you start reading me sing and dance to this. hehee. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcjpgMFrYGM

thank you to the new subscribers! thank you, thank you! to all subscribers, throw confetti at you for still reading. hehee. dear YOU, don't forget to comment and subscribe! gomawo. XD. 

for you guys, japanese juliette mv. enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT-iBCuoNS4

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

 

Hye Mi’s POV

 

Kyuhyun and I hang out until I feel sleepy. I nearly sleep on his shoulder. Then, he slowly flicked my forehead. “Ouchh” I rubbed my forehead. “That is the nicest way to wake up your girl?” I pouted my lips. He smirked. “Why are you smirking?”

 

“You just call yourself my girl? Am I hearing it right?” Kyuhyun held out his ear close to me.

 

I looked down and slowly push his face. “I did not. Okay, now I want to go back to practicing.” I stand up.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly pulled my wrist and went to kneel infront of me with his back facing me. I looked at him and walk passed him. I stopped when I feel my leg was being pulled. “Come on, my girl” He smirked. “Piggyback or I’m going to lift you up bridal style.”

 

I slowly get on his back and squealed when he stands up abruptly. I nearly fell off his back but he held me back. “My girl. Hahahaa” He laughed.

 

I punched his back and lean against his back. He carried me back to practice room. “Gomawo, “ I pat his head.

 

“Anything for my girl” Kyuhyun looked back at me and puckered his lips. 

 

I peck his lips. “You can put me down now Kyuhyun-ah” I hit his shoulder.

 

He reluctantly put me down and faces me. “Good luck for tomorrow my girl. You are going to be daebak.” He ruffles my bangs.

 

“Yah, are you going to keep calling me that word?” I blew my bangs.

 

“I think so. I like it. Call me tonight before you get to sleep. I might forget because tonight I’m playing Starcraft with Hyukjae hyung and Donghae hyung. Anyyeong” He kissed his index and middle finger. Then, he pats his kissed fingers on my lips.

 

I sighed and bid him goodbye. I enter the training room silently.

 

“Yah, Go Hye Mi. Do you want to die?!” The dancing coach screamed out his lung. I covered both of my ears. I quickly bowed repeatedly. “Mianhaeneyo “

 

I looked at Taemin who was staring at his suddenly interesting shoes. I sighed and bowed again. “Mianhaeneyo”

 

“Just get back to practice!” the coach screamed.

 

Both Taemin and me practiced for another two hour. We both had to do 100 push up and sit up for punishment. “99 urghhh. 100” Both Taemin and me lay on our back after the 100th of our sit up. “That is the punishment for you, Hye Mi running away again in the middle of the practice. If you keep your performance like this, tomorrow show are going to be daebak! And you Taemin for not stopping her. Taemin, don’t forget to return her eye-contact. Class is dismissed. See you for the final practice” After the coach bid us goodbye, both of us stay in silent.

 

“Urhmm, oppa. I’m sorry for running away again” I said.

 

“It is ok-kay. I gotta go” Taemin quickly stands up. He looked at me, “See you at school tomorrow” He walks out the room leaving me dumbfounded. I scratched my not itchy head. Urghh, if he is going to be like this tomorrow. Our performance is not going to be daebak. Taemin oppa why you tried to kiss me? Aishh, have you lost your mind?? I don’t need this kind of pressure. Not that I don’t mind you kissed me after the tomorrow. Oh for god sake, please don’t let anything goes wrong tomorrow. T.T

 

I walked back to my dorm with my head hung low. I walked until I nearly bumped into Jessica. Jessica didn’t realize that I was standing behind her as she was on the phone. Then, she put off her handphone. She looked like she was really immersed in her thoughts. She was staring intensely at her handphone. Her forehead wrinkles like she was thinking something serious. I titled my head looking at her expression. Jessica was having her famous zoning out expression. I wonder what she is thinking about. Then, I heard she mutters something. Taec yeobo? Omo omo omo. Taec yeobo like 2pm’s Taecyeon. Like my virtual boyfriend? Like for real? Like the guy that I virtually date for 4 episode? Like what theeeeeee fish?

 

As I was now immersed in my thoughts, I didn’t realize Jessica was facing me. “Oh my gee! Hye Mi-ah, you scared me” She smacked my shoulder.

 

“Sica unnie, anyeong!” I greet her brightly.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, did you happen to eavesdropping me?” She glared at me.

 

“Aniyo, I was just passing by. Urhmm, I gotta go. Schools tomorrow” I bowed to Jessica quickly.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, wait. Let’s talk”

 

“Ah, but . Vic omma would be worry if I going back to dorm late”

 

“I call her for you. Give me her number” She held out her phone for me to punch in Victoria’s number. The ice princess-tone.

 

“Ok-kay” I take in her handphone and punch in Victoria’s number. Then, I give it back to her.

 

“Qian unnie, this is Sooyeon talking. I want to borrow Hye Mi…. It is really important…. Okay… Sure.. It is about my yeobo…. Okay, don’t worry. I just need to talk to her” Jessica eyed me up and down as she was on the phone. I looked down to my suddenly interesting shoes. “Okay, goodnight” She flipped off her handphone. “Now, Hye Mi we need to talk” She grabbed my arm hard and pulled into an empty room.

 

“Unnie, Chill” I said as she let go my hand. She pushed me against the wall.

 

“Go to hell with chill. Does it hurt?” She glared at me she saw I rubbed my arm that she just grabbed. “Listen Go Hye Mi, I’m only going to say this once. So, listen”

 

“I’m not deaf as I know. “

 

“Don’t cut my words. Ok Taecyeon is MY boyfriend. REAL boyfriend. He might be your virtual boyfriend but in reality he is MINE! Do you get it, Hye Mi-shi?” She poked my forehead with her long, skinny middle finger.

 

“Don’t” I push away her finger, “Poke”

 

“whatever. Listen, all his act in the show is because you are acting cold towards him. It is all about the show. It is all the pd’s idea because your fake cold acting towards him. So, don’t ing acting cold to him. Just act that you like him.” She ranted to me. “Tch, even your face is disgusting. I don’t know why LSM sajang-nim picked you to be in f(x). It should be my sister, Soojung.” She pushed my face and I glared at her.

 

“But remember, don’t ever fall in love with Taecyeon. Or I will tell Seohyun that you and Kyuhyun-ah are dating.” She threatened.

 

“Me and Kyuhyun oppa? I don’t know what are you talking about.” I lied.

 

“Don’t act dumb, Hyemi. Technically, everyone in this company knew that you’re dating him. That’s why you’re on the ing dumb We Are Dating show. Only my poor innocent maknae didn’t know that. She is your close unnie, right? Oooh, she’ll be furious if she knew about you and Kyuhyun-ah.” She smirked and crossed her arms.

 

“Seriously, w-what hell are you rambling about? Are you sick, unnie?”

 

“Don’t act nice to me, you . Urgh, I can’t stand looking at you for a long time. It makes me sick.” She scoffed “You better watch your back, you fugly .” She spat and pushed my forehead before walking away. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists to prevent tears from flowing.

 

When she was opening the door she looked shocked but quickly cover it up. “Taemin-ah! What are you doing here?” She said sweetly. Taemin-ah?

 

“Noona, I heard it all.” I heard Taemin said coldly.

 

“I don’t know what you talking about.” She batted her eyelashes and walked away, flicking her hair.

 

I walked towards Taemin slowly. He stared at me.

 

“Hey, Taemin oppa..” I act like nothing happened.

 

“Don’t hey me. Are you okay?” He asked and patted my arm soothingly.

 

“Taemin oppa…” I sobbed and fell down. I hugged my knees and cried softly. He quickly squatted down and hugged me.

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” He whispered softly and my hair.