Practise with Taemin Oppa, date again with Kyuhyun-ah

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

-Kyuhyun-ah, tomorrow is our 3rd month anniversary-

-I know baby-

- It is already 3 month but we been on a real date like five times. Let’s go on a real date tomorrow?-

- Where to? <3-

-Wherever you would take me? And if I’m satisfy I would buy the new Starcraft for you-

-Really really really? –

- Yes yes yes! But only if I’m satisfy with our date.-

- I wont let you down. Like you a lot-

-Like you too-

-Like you more than like you too. <3-

-Kyuhyun-ah, I gotta go. I’m going to practice with Taemin oppa-

-Taemin oppa? Why wouldn’t you call me oppa when it just me and you-

-Hye Mi, don’t ignore me-

-I’m totally going to bite you when I meet you-

 

I chuckled as I read Kyuhyun’s last message. I’m totally going to avoid him until tomorrow. I flip off my phone and throw it in my bag. I grab the tonic in my bag and drink it. I watch Taemin who was lying on the floor. Today, Taemin and me have personal practice since we are going to perform a dance together in Star King. We been practicing two hour straight and now in for 15 minutes break. “Time’s up. Come on oppa” I smack his stomach. He sat up, squealing and rubs his stomach.

 

“Come on you both!” Our coach clapped his hand together.  I stood in front of Taemin and hung my head low. Trying to like a living doll. And the music start, Taemin twists both of his hand behind my back like there was key on my back. I move little by little like I was alive. He put his hand up over my head. He starts to move around one finger and my body moves a little. His finger move and I move according to his fingers. He is the ventriloquist.

 

When the music starts to get beat up, we both dance in synchronously to the beat. Putting up tango, salsa, waltz remix. Both of our expressions brighten up and I was free to move around him. After the music starts to slow down, I move slowly and stood in front of him again. I hung my head low and hung both my hand. The music stops and I stop moving but I was shaking like I out of battery.

 

We keep practicing for another two hour. I gave my best because I want to show everyone I’m not just a pretty face that can sing and act. Hey, a girl gotta have some pride to compliment herself. I want to be like Boa sunbae and Luna unnie. Dance and sing they can do it. Even Luna unnie can act. I saw her musical one-day and it was like whoaaa. I totally give her standing ovation.

 

I slumped down to my on the floor. “Ahh, I’m so tired! “ I lay beside Taemin. Then, suddenly Taemin put his leg on my leg. “What the. Yah” I push his leg away but fail. So, I end up putting my leg on top of his leg. Then, he puts his another leg on top of it. I push his leg with my hand. We end up rolling with each other on the floor. We roll until we both hit the wall. I nearly hit my head but Taemin quickly put his hand to protect my head.

 

“Thank you oppa” I quickly hugs him and gave him a super wet-sweaty kiss on the cheek.

 

“Eerggh” He wipes off his cheek.

 

I laughed at his action.  For a while, we both stared at each other. His hand on my head, my hand on his chest. Taemin slowly came closer to me. Omo, omo, omo. Ottoeke, ottoeke, ottoeke. Then, Taemin closed his eyes. I tried to go back but the wall is stopping me. We both startled when the door of the studio was open. Kyuhyun just barge in to save me!

 

I jumped backwards at his hand, which hit to the wall. Taemin’s scream attracts Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looks at us and pulls Taemin away from me and hid me behind him.

 

“Taemin, what are you trying to do?” Kyuhyun hold to my hand.

 

Taemin grimaced in pain as Kyuhyun just throw him away by holding his hurt hand. “Aarghh” He holds his hand.

 

I push Kyuhyun’s hand and came to Taemin. “Oppa, I’m sorry. Does it hurt?” Taemin nodded repeatedly.

 

Kyuhyun stared at me disbelievingly. I turn to Kyuhhyun, “Kyuhyun oppa, please get me first aid kit. Pleaseeee” Kyuhyun sighed and walk out the room.

 

“Hye MI-ah, about what happen just now” Taemin stops when he saw Kyuhyun came in.

 

“Here, give me your hand” Kyuhyun open the First Aid Kit and pull Taemin wrist towards him. Taemin grimaced. “Come on, be a guy”

 

I looked at Kyuhyun worryingly. “Kyuhyun oppa,please be gentle”

 

“I am” Kyuhyun gritted his teeth. Kyuhyun wrapped bandage around Taemin’s hand. “Done! Come one Hye Mi!” Kyuhyun pulls me walking out the room.

 

“Wait, at least let me take my things. “ When I’m about take my bag, Kyuhyun pull the bag from my hand. He walks out the room and gave a glaring death to Taemin.

 

“Oppa, take care!” I scream before I went out. Kyuhyun pull me by my wrist. His grip tightened which hurts me. “ Kyuhyun-ah, it hurts” I tug hus grip. He keeps dragging me until we reach the elevator.

 

He punched to the rooftop level and when the elevator door closes, he pushes me back to the wall. He kisses me and pulls me closer to him. He put his hand on my waist and pulls me against his body. His sweet kisses turn into passionate. He bit my lower lip for entrance.

 

Our tongue battle for dominance. I quit easily as I was still tired from the dancing practice. He pulls back and lean against my forehead. “Quitting too soon?” He said against my lips.

 

“I’m tired” I whispers. I lean to his chest. I hug him by the waist. “You missed me that much huh?”

 

“I do miss you. Do you missed me, Hye Mi-ah” He whispers to my ears. He nibbled my ear.

 

“Of course I do. But poor Taemin oppa”

 

“Now that you mention him” He pulls me back and holds my shoulders. “What were you guys doing before I came in?”

 

“We were just resting” I tried to lean again but he pulls me back.

 

“Chinchayo? But why you were on the floor in that position?”

 

“ We were fooling around. And somehow we rolls around and when I’m about to hit the wall behind me, Taemin oppa quickly put his hand behind it. And I was surprised when you barge in, I goes backward and hit his hand.” Gosh,I didn’t stuttered at all. I mean it wasn’t all lie but it wasn’t all true. And Kyuhyun doesn’t have to know everything. Right?

 

“ Chinchayo?” He stared at me right at the eye. I nodded weakly. He pulls me back into a hug. When we reach the rooftop, he walks backwards and still hugging me. He sat at the bench and pulls me to sit onto his lap. I followed him since I was tired.

 

“Oppa, I’m tired. Can I please get back to my dorm?” I lean against his chest. He put his chin on my head. He shook his head against my hair. “Oppa, I’m sweaty. Don’t do that. And please let me sit on the chair.”

 

“Shiro. I missed you. Your scent”

 

“You missed my scent but I’m sweaty now” I raised my head and looked at him.

 

“Now that you tell me, you kind of smell” He smirks.

 

“Yah” I hit his chest repeatedly.

 

“Hahaa. I was just kidding” He holds both of my hand and finally allowed me to sit beside him. He pushes my head so I would lay my head on his shoulder.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

“Uhumm”

 

“Tomorrow, Taemin oppa and me would perform in Star King. You would come would you?”

 

“I don’t know. Super Junior kind of have schedule tomorrow”

 

“Okay”

 

“Hey, even if I missed your performance. I can watch it later on tv”

 

“You watch me on tv? Pftt”

 

“Hey, that is mean”

 

“Tell me something” I looked at him.

 

“Anything?”

 

“Have you watched my drama on tv? Even just one episode is enough”

 

“Umm, I. well, I” He looked away and avoided my eye contact. “I have”

 

“Look me in the eye and said you have”

 

“Well”

 

“And watching my drama commercial teaser is not consider as watching it”

 

“Shoot. I was about to say that”

 

I looked away and crossed my arms. “Aishh, even Taecyeon-shi have watched my drama”

 

“Well, how did you know he have watched your drama. For all we know, he might just said it”

 

“Khun appa said so”

 

“You believe Nickhun-shi?” He raised his eyebrow.

 

“Khun appa is too nice too lie. He and Vic omma was even voted the top idol that easily fool”

 

He just scoffed. “Don’t start comparing with me and him. I know you longer and better”

 

 

“Really, you know me better? Well, Taecyeon is kind of sweet even it is for umphh” I got stop when he pull me into a rough kiss.

 

He pulls away and whispers “Don’t ever compare me and him. I’m freaking so much better”

 

“Really Kyuhyun-ah”

 

“Really” He pulls me into a passionate kiss. His hand travels from my cheek to my neck to my body. He roams my body. I sighed when he pulls away. He smirks at my reaction. “Your sighed just prove that I’m so much better.” He cupped my cheeks and peck my lips.

 

Author's rambling: Taemin's feeling for Hye Mi is just there to spice up Kyuhyun-Hye Mi relationship. What do you think about it? Do you want some more of Taemin scandal with Hye Mi. lol. And about the ventriloquist dance I got inspired when I hear this one music .I  imagine they are dancing to fast beat when it enter fast beat. Somehow the music got somehow annoying. lol. please enjoy and don't forget to comment and subscribe. *poke poke. gomawoyo XD btw, do anyone know how to insert audio or picture if its from the our computer not from direct website because until now, I've been copying the urls from website. thank you. :)

 

 

Kyuhyun's spamming picture!

I am much better than Taecyeon-shi, Hye Mi. *announce

I'm glad nothing happen when between you and Taemin just now, Hye Mi-ah

There's no way Taemin is much cuter than me, right? 

I am better than Taecyeon right?

Kyuhyun= You agree with me right hyung?

Heechul= Shushh, dont speak.