The meeting and the surprise for Hye Mi

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Lee Soo Man sajangnim, I have been told about you are ending YongSeo couple earlier than we have agreed for. I hope there’s a good explanation behind this” The pd-nim crosses both his arms over his chest.

 

“Well, it seems that SNSD first concert in Japan sales so well. And over they finish with hoot promotion; they are going to continue with preparation with Japan concert. I mean this is their first concert in Japan” Lee Soo Man smiles.

 

“Ah, is that so sajangnim. Hoot then Japan concert. You should sometimes give time a while to rest you know”

 

“Well, you know how SME runs. SNSD is on the peak now. It is a shame if such a good opportunity is being let go just like that. Dear pd-nim, you know how hard it is to actually to paved through Japan’s entertainment. Please drink the coffee, I made it myself”

 

“I understand your condition but what stated in the contract are obliged to my condition. I hope you can think about your decision of pulling YongSeo couple. I mean this is a win-win condition. We help boosting SNSD’s maknae image and for us that we increase that rating.” Pd-nim said while sipping his coffee.

 

“Well, isn’t there anymore solution pd-nim. We known each other way back before. “

 

“Well, isn’t there anymore SME artist for our show?”

 

“How about Victoria-shi and Nickhun-shi? Arent they are going well too?”

 

“It seems that some of our viewers wants a new spin off. Instead of all that cheesy lovey dovey romance. Ah, I just remember. We are about to produce a new show, We Are Dating. I can help you until this sajang-nim”

 

“We Are Dating? Sounds interesting. Please tell me about it more” Lee Soo Man smiles again.

 

“This show is a spin off of We Got Married. They are dating publicly. Well, if you have any artist to offer for this show, the producer might get you off the contract”

 

“Well, I have to think about it”

 

“Well, sajangnim. Up to this only I can help you.”

 

“I guess you have try your best”

 

“Well, sajangnim. I must be going. “

 

“Well, I understand you are busy person. Thank you for you time today.” Lee Soo Man stands up and shakes sthe pd-nim’s hand. “Secretary, mr pd-nim is leaving. Please come in to my room” Lee Soo Man talks to the secretary through his intercom.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

“Sajang-nim, f(x)’s manager is here” The secretary enter the Lee Soo Man’s room. “Please come in manager-nim” She said.

 

“Ah, manager-shi. Please sit down. Secretary, please bring my best coffee. Have a sit manager-nim” Lee Soo Man said. The manager-nim sits nervously and smiles. “Well, how are you manager-nim? How are f(x) with their practice for their next comeback”

 

“Umm, well. I am fine. Hye Mi-shi and Suli-shi with their acting, Luna with her musical, Amber-shi just got back from States. Ah, Victoria-shi is with her We Got Married show”

 

“Well, you are aware that I’m pulling SNSD Seohyun early from the show which is stated in contract?”

 

“Yes, I know that sajang-nim.”

 

“Well, it seems that they are not satisfied with Victoria-shi and Nickhun-shi’s rating-“

 

“No worry sajang-nim. I will push Victoria-shi more”

 

Lee Soo Man smiles. “Well, it seems that they want a new artist from us in replacing SNSD Seohyun. And that’s why I called you here,”

 

“One more of f(x) into We Got Married show? But all of them are too young!”

 

“Well, I thought about it. The pd-nim gives a solution. One more our artist for their new show, We Are Dating”

 

“We Are Dating?” Manager’s eyebrow raised.

 

“Yes, We Are Dating”

 

“But sajang-nim. Other than Victoria-shi, they are all minors. I mean the second eldest is Amber but we can’t put her on that kind of show”

 

“I’m aware of that pd-nim”

 

“Isn’t there any other solution?”

 

“Well, manager-nim. Is Hye Mi-shi and Kyuhyun-shi is still meeting each other?”

 

“Ah, umm”

 

“You know the rules manager-nim. SME artists aren’t allowed to date each other. You have seen what happen to Jaejoong-shi and Jessica-shi. Now, Jaejong-shi is no longer in SME”

 

“I’m aware of that sajang-nim” The manager hung his head low.

 

“Is this the 2nd or 3rd month they are together?”

 

“They are going for 3rd month next week”

 

“Well, I want Hye Mi-shi to enter the We Are Dating show. And you can fix with other idol to pair up with her. And from that show, I know what you can do manager-nim” Lee Soo Man stared at the manager.

 

“Y-yes sajang-nim. I w-will do my best”

 

“You better be doing your best manaer-nim. Or f(x) will be disband or worse your career might be gone”

 

“Ah,I k-know what to do” The manager clenched his fist. “I-I g-guess I w-will be g-going sajang-nim”

 

“Yes, if you have to go. But please have a sip of coffee. I made it myself”

 

The manager drinks it reluctantly. It takes him for a while to actually swallow it.

 

“ Thank you for the coffee sajang-nim. Have a good day. Annyeongsahyo” The manager bowed and walks out of the room.

 

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

HYE MI’S POV

 


“Unnie, that’s a wrap people” I was clearly mentally squealing when the dancing trainer said that.

 

“Gamsahamnida for your hard work!” All f(x) bowed.

 

“Yeah, I got to meet Amber unnie!” I sing sang while picking my sweater on the floor.

 

“Yeah, we all are happy too Hye Mi-ah!” Victoria said while patting my head.

 

I walk hand in hand with Sulli back to dorm. I purposely bell the ring repeatedly and act hide behing Sulli so it would look like Sulli did it. Later, Amber open the door,”Yah Hye Mi, just open the door”

 

I quickly jump onto Amber and tilted my head, “Unnie, how did you know it was me?”

 

“Same old trick kiddo” She ruffles my fringes. “New haircut” She refers to my new hairstyles, short layered with short fringe on my forehead.

 

I quickly nodded “It is for our next comeback. Now, you are here and f(x) is complete! “I hug her, “Unnie, I miiiiiish you” I pouted my lips.

 

“I miss you too kiddo” She smiles.

 

“You don’t miss omma?”Victoria heads pop out.

 

“Of course I do. I miss you all. Come on group hug” Amber said while straightened out her hands. All of us jump towards her and group hug. “Yah, yah. I need oxygen,” Amber gasped when we let her go.

 

“Kids, I have another good news.” The manager said.

 

“What, what manager oppa?” I turned to manager.

 

“We are going for take out for dinner and it is all on me. And I am going to announce another good news on that dinner. And you got to invite one person that you like”

 

“Well, I’m going to invite Taeminnie oppa” Sulli said.

 

“Kyuhyun would love to join us” Victoria punches in Kyuhyun’s number on her handphone.

 

Taemin and Kyuhyun already taken by unnie. Ottoeke. Well, Kyuhyun and me are in cold war. And I not gonna talk to him first. Silly him, getting mad because I choose Taecyeon for my ideal type. He should be thankful that he is in the final. I like him not Taecyeon. And he called me unreasonably getting mad because he asked Seohyun unnie for a date. He said he did it because EunHae dare him to. Aishh, even Taecyeon-shi who asked me out, I said no.  Hye Mi pouted her lips.

 

“I’m going to call Key oppa” Amber also got on the phone.

 

Hye Mi stared at Luna. Then, Luna raised her shoulders. Luna slung her arms over Hye Mi’s shoulders, “Guess it just be you and me”

 

Then, Hye Mi hug Luna’s waist and put her head on Luna’s arm. “Unnie, why you have to make it sound so pitiful?” They both laughed.

 

“Don’t worry Hye Mi-ah, tonight surprise is for you,” The manager said.

 

“For me oppa?” She tilted her head and looked at Luna.

 

“Just wait okay. By the way, tonight there are journalists that are going to join us tonight. They want to know about Amber. So, please behave”

 

“Neh, oppa” All f(x) said and get ready for their dinner out.

 

 

HYE MI’S POV

 

In the car, Kyuhyun got into our car while Key and Taemin got when with their van. I totally ignored piercing glares from Kyuhyun all the time. I keep myself preoccupied chatting with Amber and Luna.

 

We arrived at beef shop. I was surprised when I saw a lot of camera. I thought it is just going to be an interviewErh, that is the pd-nim for We Got Married show? Well, maybe the interview got to do with Victoria unnie. ? Oh, well. The important thing is I got to eat beef for free! Yeahh!

 

“Amber, you are getting little fat” Key said that and pinched her cheeks. He point to the camera.

 

“Aniyo. Well, you are getting thinner that your jaw is poking your invisible cheek” Amber said.

 

“My jaw makes me more beautiful” Key pokes his visible jaw. Everyone laughed at his so diva-like attitude. Everyone drinks up soju while we the minor drinks coke.

 

Huhuu. Need to pee. I ran to the toilet. Feeling better. Boohoo, this is all mr milk’s fault. Why I can’t drink soju. Huhuu. I want to taste it. If I still talking with Kyuhyun, he might let me taste some from him. Indirect kiss. I smile.

 

I was startled when I saw Kyuhyun was standing against the wall smirking, crossing both arms against his chest.

 

I scoffed and ignore him. I nearly fall back when Kyuhyun pull my arms.

 

“What?”

 

“You talk first. Yes, I won!”

 

“Aishh, I forgot” I pouted my lips. He quickly pecks my lips. “Yah” I smack his chest but he quickly hold my other hand. Then, he put me against the wall.

 

“I miss you” He kisses me but I quickly turn my face. Instead he kisses my cheek.

 

“Let me go. Aishh”

 

“Why you have to pick Taecyeon for your ideal type? I was in the final too”

 

“You should be thankful that you are in the final.”

 

“What the-“

 

“You pabo. If I choose you, there will be rumors circulating in SME. You hate Lee sajangnim hates that”

 

“Aishh, go to hell with the rumors”

 

“Really Kyuhyun-ah? Go to hell with that. Then, why are we dating secretly? Not even Vic omma, your bestfriend is allowed to know about our relationship. “ I frown. I continued when he stays silent. “And you. Why in the hell of the world you take that stupid dare? Do you like Seohyun unnie that much?”

 

“Are you jealous Hye Mi-shi?”

 

“Of course you pabo. You are mine.”

 

“Hye Mi, this is the first time you are jealous. Do you know that?”

 

“Really. Before this I am jealous too. But Kyuhyun-ah, can you let my hands free. I think I can’t feel blood from both of my hand”

 

He quickly let go my hands and kissed both of it. “Mianhae. So, why you are jealous of Seohyun?” He hugs my waist one-sided and lays his head on my shoulder.

 

“Well, you and unnie are the official SMtown couple.”

 

“Hye Mi-ah, where are you?”Manager oppa.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, manager oppa. We gotta go”

 

“Shiro. I miss you” He kisses my shoulder.

 

“Hye Mi, there you are. The filming is starting again” Luckily, Kyuhyun let me go and grab my hand. “ Kyuhyun-shi, you too” Then, he swings it back and forth.

 

“We are on in 3, 2, 1” The pd-nim said.

 

“Everybody, I have an announcement” Victoria omma stands up. Everyone turn their attention towards her. “Our baby maknae. Drum rolls please. Is getting into a new show, We Are Dating”

 

Try to guess how my reaction looks like. Gaping, yes. Eyeball as big as golf ball, yes. But only in a cutely manner. Is this some kind of prank show I quickly regain myself. Everyone claps except of course Kyuhyun and me. He stared at me asking for answers. I mouthed, I don’t know.

 

“Our maknae is finally grown up” Luna and Amber pulls me into a hug.

 

“Neh. Sulli unnie are you crying?”

 

“Yah, I’m so jealous over you. I want to date too” Sulli wipe her tears.

 

“This is a real surprise to me. Umm, gamsahamnida” I fake a smile. I glance at Kyuhyun’s empty seat. Kyuhyun-ah, what do I do now?

 

I take the mission card that the pd-nim gave to me. “Read it. Ppali” Sulli urges me.

 

“Congratulation, you are now dating. You boyfriend will be meeting you for the first time tomorrow. Please wait for him at _______ Sauna House at 10am. That will be your first date. Goodluck!” I try to read with enthusiast. I guess everyone buys it because everyone was congratulating me.

 

Video Message from Key and Taemin;

 

“Dongsaeng-ah, congratulation! You are dating before me, that is not fair! Oh well, I wish whoever date you will treat you well. Or he is going get it from me. Uhh, I’m so jealous. Well, congratulation.” Key clapped.  Taemin-ah, say something” Key nudges Taemin’s arm.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, congratulation. If your date is not treating you well, tell me okay”

 

“Taemin-ah, say more”

 

“Hye Mi-ah saranghae” Taemin made a love with both of his hands.

 

“Yah, Taemin” Key pat Taemin’s head. “Well, what are we trying to say is congratulation! You are dating now!”

 

f(x)’s video message;

 

“Maknae, congratulation!” All f(x) scream in unison.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, I want to date too!” Sulli pouted her lips.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, I’m so happy for you” Luna said.

 

“Me too! Omo, this is your first dating. Please behave well. Please be nicer to whoever you are dating” Amber said.

 

“True, although you are a maknae, you are cold towards others.” Luna said.

 

“Because she appears cold, it seems like she is a rude person. But she is actually a shy girl towards the people that she doesn’t know” Amber said.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, you know why others call me fake maknae. Be nicer okay.” Sulli chuckles.

 

“Neh, whoever is dating our maknae, please bear with her and be considerate of her” Luna clasped her hands together.

 

“Tae- Umm. Treat her well, be patient with her. Or I’m going tell Nickhun-sho to get you later. And goodluck on your first date. Omma is so excited for you” Victoria smiles and clapped.

 

“Omma, why are you mentioning appa’s name?” Sulli scratch her head.

 

“Omma, do you know who is Hye Mi’s dating? Appa knows him?” Luna tugs Victoria’s hand.

 

“Omo, he is in 2pm?” Amber gape.

 

“Hye Mi-ah, congratulation!” Victoria ignores three of them and kisses the camera.

 

AUTHOR'S RAMBLING: Soorry for the late update. *on my knees. I was kind of sick and kind of busy in the day becoming a maid in my own house. so cinderella. lol. at night, i was so tired that i forget to online or type antything. sooryyyy. * on my knees again. I hope you enjoy this update! i just finish typing it and i quickly post it. then, i saw new suscribers! yeayy. guys, dont forget to comment okay. i really need to know is this good or satifying for you readers. and that include you, silent readers. *poke poke. enjoy! XD. and i have change the scene in chapter 2 from amber to jonghyun because i just remember that amber got her knee injury when nu abo perf. sorryyyy

 

and and and,

have you watched 2pm like a movie, when Sulli f(x) came and lay her head on Junsu's shoulder. And I was like andwaeee. huhuu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVSFDLeo3Y