Greedy

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

I’m back~ *dash 100 metres away* I love you guys. 

 

Kyuhyun pace back and forth at their usual spot. He is been here waiting for Hyemi for nearly 2 hours and he is still patiently waiting there. He rubs his palm together and pat on his cheek for some heat. He was wearing three layer clothes but it still feels cold. He doesn’t even know why he asked to meet Hyemi on rooftop, at 3 A.M. in the morning in winter. He must be crazy. Or jealous. 

He saw her at the rehearsal performance of f(x) and SHINee. How she substitute for Luna. How she belted out the vocals. He feels scared for her cuz he knows her fear of height. But he did well. My baby did well. But seriously when he belted out the song, he could see couple of male idols who turns head in surprised and delight to see her. And he doesn’t like it!

Because lately she had joined quite a few variety shows, her popularity has risen. Her quirkiness and her sharpness that only Kyuhyun managed to see has finally come out to the world. She even managed to snag top 3 idol you must know based on poll did by Naver.  He is happy for her, finally she get her shines. He has been watching her closely since their first meeting in the training room. But what make him unhappy is all the attention she is getting is from the male fans or male idols.

Surprisingly the scandal that broken from their late night stroll have raise her name to the Naver list and people are actually embracing the scandal as fans keep pointing out it’s about time he is in a relationship, public or not. Well he has been in couple of relationship before Hyemi, but Hyemi is different.

Hyemi know her own weaknesses and she is not afraid to embrace it. She improves it and she doesn’t depend on others. And when she does depend on people its only couple of close people, and he is proud to be in that circle. Her vulnerable side is only open to him.

The way she smiles so earnestly when he looks at her. Like he is the only one that matter to her. The way she tries not to be jealous when he interacts with other female idol. Those cuteness! The way she cheer him when he is tired. The way she always bluntly replying his snarky comments because of frustration. The way she does her rare aegyo when she did something bad to him. The way her hand fits comfortably in his. And how she managed to warm his heart whenever he hugs her.

I miss her. I hope she will not be mad at me when I ask for that time off. Why I was ignoring her. I really wanted to protect him but I already promised my manager I will stay away from her until the scandal dies. Well couple of his female idol friend message him to ask for the clarity which he denies right away while the guys congratulate her for finally pursuing Hyemi. Oh guys you don’t know how long I’ve been dating her. Oh god where is she. It’s getting cold. Wait is that here. I’m gonna sulk and make her regret she come in late.

The door creaks as it was opened by someone from inside. And the Hyemi appear with her hair ties up exposing her long beautiful necks which she has complex of. She try to walk quickly but fail as she limps a bit.

“Hyemi, wait why?” He runs to her closing the distance between him and her. Gone all the angriness for waiting nearly 2 hours.

“I’m sorry I’m really try to be quick but Vic eomma force me to eat a bit and I forgot to charge my handphone after I comeback from schedule. And well I try to rush but I uhm,” Hyemi cutely explained in bullet speed as she saw Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun softens at her gesture of explaining her condition. Slowly he picks up bridal style and bring her to their favorite spot.

“Wait Kyu, kya!” She squeals as Kyuhyun picks her up.

He put her on the blanket and sits beside her then wrap them with the blanket. He casually wraps her waist with his arms and forces her to snuggle on her chest. He smirked as he could feel her body frozen at the touch and smiled as she slowly relaxed.

“Much better, you make me wait in cold for 2hours,”

“Well only a genius will ask to meet at rooftop in 3A.M. in the morning in winter season,” Hyemi mumbled lowly but it didn’t escape his ears.

He playfully bit her ears and in turns it makes her blush. Oh how he love her snarky reply and how she turn so docile whenever he initiate skinship with her.

“I hate you and……. I missed you more” She said slowly to the point it sounded like whisper. And Kyuhyun froze as he can feel her body started to shake softly.

“Hyemi,” He whispered and slowly he turns the reluctant Hyemi facing him.

Hyemi was covering her faces with her hands. The sound of her sniffing and her shoulders getting hunched looks like she is trying hard to stop crying but she fails.

“Hyemi baby,” He uttered out again. This time, he cupped her face gently.

She shook her face and continued to cry silently with her hands still covering her face. “I don’t even I know why I’m crying Kyu,” She whispered.

“Baby,” It pained his heart to see her like this. Sometimes he forgets that she is way younger than him, her innocent heart, him being her first love and her first relationship.

He smiles and hugs her. His fingers dance on her back softly while he tightened her hug. “I’m sorry, I only wanted to protect you Hyemi,”

“I know but I hate being away from you, not be able to look at you freely. Ignoring you like we are only friends. My heart aches,” “No! NEVER! I never regret us!”

“Okey Kyu, no need to be that loud I’m just beside you,” She as she saw his panicked expression.

“You~ I never regret approaching and pursuing you since your training days, and look at you now, every male idol want to date you now. But you are all mine,” Kyuhyun said while playfully bitting her earlobes.

“Stop that, it really tickles,” Hyemi squirmed away from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smirked and in second his serious expression is back, “But I’m really sorry. I lelelov-” God he want to say the L word, but why it so hard.

“ I love you too Kyuhyun,” Hyemi said and pecked Kyuhyun’s lips.

And with that they have reconcile like they never had one.

“Uhm, but I still hate you for ignoring me and making me missed you more,” Hyemi said while snuggling closer to him.

 

He smiles. Those simple confessions make him so happy that he wanted to announce their relationship to the world. He wants everyone to be jealous that Hyemi is his.

“I know, I’m sorry baby, I’ll make it up to you,” Kyuhyun said.

“How are you gonna make it to me,” She ask with such excited-ness and a bit of innocent-ness in her tone. Strangely it turns him on.

Suddenly, he grabbed her face and kissed her ferociously.

The kiss that he started to bites him back and now he can stop but the way responded to his kiss obediently and makes him wants to do more than that. He coax open her lips and playfully her tongue. She moans deliciously and it’s like a beautiful music. She softly tugs his hair as she moans more. And it takes a zillion heart break, as he slowly pulls away as know well he couldn’t stop if he continues. 

How she always welcome his kisses. How she is always obedient and docile.

And the kiss had triggered his feeling towards her. How ing much he missed her. Being like this. He softly nudged his nose with hers. He kisses her again her lips lightly and continue hugging her. This time she got a little bold and snuggles closer towards his neck. Her soft lips peppering his neck like she couldn’t get enough of him. He closed his eyes enjoying her kisses.

“Hyemi, stop please. I oh god,” He shivers as he feels she playfully bit and his skin until he swear it would leave a clear lovebite. He quickly opened his eyes and grab Hyemi shoulder so she would stopped.

Her innocent gaze shows surprised expression like she doesn’t know what she did just now, “Sorry I was just now, uhm I don’t know why I did that, I uhm,” Her cheeks tinted pink.

“It’s okay, now you know how I feel when I kissed you. But please baby don’t do that again, I don’t know if I can stop,” He said and kissed her forehead encouragingly looking at her sullen and embarrassed expression.

She quickly nodded and again snuggles closer to Kyuhyun.

“Erh Hyemi, let me check your feet,” Kyuhyun said while quickly grabbing her feet before she could react. Quickly he removed her sneakers and her socks.

“What, no. my feet smell. Kyu no! Kyu stop! Ack!” Hyemi whined as Kyuhyun patted the swollen part.

“What happen?” Kyuhyun said as he grabbed her feet gently.

“I uhm, well uhm I tripped on my own feet,” Hyemi quickly looked away as Kyuhyun looked at him with his piercing stare.

“Your feet look like someone step on it with a high heels? Really, who?” Kyuhyun said while studying her feet.

“Well accidents happened you know,” Hyemi said while prying off Kyuhyun of her feet.

“Okay,” Kyuhyun said as he knew she won’t answer even he keep asking him. He just has to ask Qian to look after her closely.

“Hyemi~”

Hyemi hums back.

“Don’t betray me okey?”

“What!  where does that come from?” Hyemi quickly turned her head facing Kyuhyun and ending up knocking their foreheads together.

“I just - hum can you promised me?” Kyuhyun said.

“Of course Kyubaby~”

“And don’t get too closed with Taemin too and oh! Your fake relationship with Taecyeon, is he still bothering you off-set?”

“I don’t get why you asked I to stay away from Taemin, he is just a friend to me. And he doesn’t even like me, I think.”

“You think? I knew Hye,” Kyuhyun said while softly slapping her forehead.

Hyemi feel much “Well yeah. And Taecyeon I don’t like him that way. Sure he is a good company on set but I only had my eyes for you Kyu and plus Taec already have Jessica. Comparing Jessica unnie to me, I’m just nothing,”

“What nothing, you are beautiful, smart, lovely, innocent, funny, sometimes a bit stubborn but that’s okay cuz it means you have integrity, and –“ Kyu stopped as Hyemi covered his mouth.

“I get it. And well after our “scandal picture” broke, the pd-nim asked to meet and he said he had to pull me out the show earlier that what stated in contract”

“Good! I don’t like how he stares at you on set and off-set,”

“And you! How about Seo unnie!”

“I don’t have feelings for her, I only care for her like a dongsaeng,” Kyuhyun quickly lied. He hope he never know his past with Seohyun. And how Seohyun still clings to him sometimes.