From you too, Kyuhyun?

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: Double updates for youuuuuu. I'm really sorry okay. *on knees and putting both my hands up* Again, comments and subscribers are most loved and welcomed. <3

You jumped out from the f(x)’s van with Sulli following behind you. “ Dance practice is on 15 minutes. DON’T BE LATE okay?”  Your manager said while off to different floor to dance practice room. You and Sulli nodded. Both of you waited for the lift to back to your dorm.

“ So, Taemin oppa tell me what happen in school today. How could those childish kids treat my maknae like that. Only I can bully her because I like to bully her.”  Sulli said and while holding her fist up.

“ Seriously unnie? I never bullied you. “ You said innocently.

“ Yah right? But don’t they ever got tired? Messing with others. Their life must be so boring that they have to meddle with yours.”  Sulli laughed.

“ My point exactly. Their life must have been so boring until I came into the picture right right?”  You laughed.

“ And your life isnt that interesting okay?” Sulli joked.

“ Yahhh unnie. You supposed to make me feel better?”  You punched Sulli’s arm softly.

“ I am, I think. Hehee. By the way, I saw the night-cycling pictures. At least you both look decent and the pictures was not something that inappropriate that you guys normally do,” Sulli teased you.

“ Heyy, what urmm inappropriate things that me and Kyu did? We are a decent couple okay. Somehow,”  You blushed.

“ Yeah, when you are in public. But when you are too alone gods only know what you guys will do?” Sulli said cheekily. “ You think I didn’t realised that hickey on your neck? I’m you roomate okey?”  Sulli whispered to you.

“ I don’t know what you are talking about. Like what, we are both decent.”  You looked away.

“ You maybe decent. But Kyu oppa he is not. Everyone knew that. This maknae is somehow already have been corrupted.”  Sulli pinched your cheek and poke your waist.

“ I’m still decent and innocent. I think. Tehee. Don’t poke there.”  You slapped away Sulli’s arm and laughed.

Then, the lift’s door opened and you saw Kyuhyun. “Speaking of the devil. Hye Kyuhyun oppa!”  Sulli smile brightly.

You missed him like a lot. You havent been able to contact with him since your phone has been confiscated by your manager. You beam at him but sadly he is not even looking at you.

“ Going up? Hye.”  Kyuhyun smiled to Sulli but not to you.

“ Hi Kyuhyun-shi,” You beam at him, wondering what is with him.

He only nodded and not even looked at you. There is something wrong with you oppa. Not you oppa, I can accept all those harsh treatments but not from you Cho Kyuhyun. “ You know something interesting happen at school? The kids started their  war against me, like again. It is because of night-cycling picture. The kids went all rage because of that. Imagine if other pictures of us went out online. It would be like a total World War Three. “ You said. Still for no response from Kyuhyun.

You decided to continued. “ Well Sulli unnie said at least we look pretty and decent. We are a decent couple right Kyuhyun-ah?”  You said while elbowing his elbow. Still no response.

All the emotion just started to get to you. The disgusting looks from your classmates, the cursing whisperers that you pretended not to hear. You fell face-flat on your food. You gritted your teeth. “ Oh well, Sulli unnie agreed that their life must have been so boring. Well, until I came into the picture. Right oppa?”  Still no response.

The happy emotion that both you and Sulli feels just feel drained out. Being out by the cold treatment by Kyuhyun. Getting yourselft together, still trying to cheer up you smiled. When the lift stops at your floor, you said, “ Well take care Kyuhyun-ah. You must be tired. Uhm bye.” You started to walk out from the lift and you feel Kyuhyun pulled you back in.

Sulli managed to get out in time and left you and Kyuhyun back into the lift. “ We have to talk,” Kyuhyun finally speak. Kyuhyun push some buttons in the lift and make it stop like it is broken.

“ W-what are you d-doing?”  You squeaked.

“ Urm. We gotta stay low. Like being separated.” Kyuhyun said calmly.

“ W-what?”  You bitted your lower lips to prevent you from crying. Kyuhyun keep mumbling things that are not important and your mind just wander. The disgusting looks from your classmates, the cursing whisperers that you pretended not to hear. You fell face-flat on your food. The sight of trashes surrounding your tables and chair.

“ … for the sake our managers and fans. So hey Hyemi. “ Kyuhyun touched Hyemi’s arm.

“ Ouchh.”  You cringed as you just feel the pain when from you face-flat fell on your arm.

“ Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked worryingly.

“ I am okay,” You fake a smile. “ So you were saying we gotta stay low. oh okay,” You zoned out again.

“ I’m glad we got this clear. ”  Kyuhyun smiled and punch some buttons to make the lift move again. The lift move to his floor and before he walked out, he kissed your forehead. “ Take care okay. Bye”

The kiss on your forehead wake you up. You started to feel the pain your both arm, the emotion getting control over your heart and mind,  you just fell flat on the floor. Feeling lifeless. Crying but no tears arent coming out.