Dramaramaramama, Part 2

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: Heyy long time no see dear lovely readers. Before you started to read, please read this. This is very very very important. Thank you.. More drama I bring for you guys. I love you guys okay, saranghae. Thanks for staying. Again, comments and subscribers are most loved and welcomed. :D

 

“Class is dismissed,” You technically beam when her teacher announced it is time for recess break. “ Minjung, lets go to café okey?” You said to Minjung. “ urgh, sorry Hyemi-ah. I’m not eating. I urm on diet. yeah, I’m on diet. Mian,”  Minjung said and smiled apologetically. “ On diet again? Minjung-ah, don’t do diet anymore. Your body portion is already okey,”  You joked.

“ ah really? I mean no, my company insisted that I have to be urm on diet because urm apparently other girl is urm thinner,”  Minjung said.

“ Ah really? Too bad then. But you are more talented and prettier than the other girl in your group, really. I swear on my pink stripes on my hair,”  You said while holding the pink stripes on your hair which fades a little because you only managed to dye it black a little before going to school this morning.

“But you hate that pink stripes?”  Minjung asked.

“My point exactly, duh. “  You laughed cheekily.

“ , you don’t,”  Minjung softly slapped your arm.

“ Oh just kidding. oh come on I am hungry. pwease pwease,” You begged Minjung.

“Mian Hyemi,” Minjung pouted.

“Okay, if you said so. By the way, what I say is true okay about your body portion and blah3 others. you are better than them.” You smiled.

“ Thanks Hyemi.” Minjung smiled back.

“ Duh, we are friends right. You supported me back when I first got into SME. So now I got your back. Okay, got to go. I have a stomach to be filled.”  You patted your stomach.

“Okay. Urmm, Hyemi-ah” Minjung suddenly hold your arm.

“Eung?”

“ I’m sorry. For whatever happen just now in class. Sorry for being y just now?”  Minjung said.

“ It is okay. Cho Kyuhyun only perfect for Seo JuHyun right? Your Seo unnie right?” , You teased Minjung.

Minjung smiled dreamily. “Bye bye Minjung. I’m going to eat,” You waved and leave the classroom. You went to the café happily; ignoring the glances and the whispers that people did whenever you passed by. Haters gonna hate, potato gonna potate. You wish you could say it outloud but you are teen-dol. So like SME said, you have to act prim and proper even it is fake most times. Aigoo.

“ So, what for Hyemi-shi today?” The lunch ahjumma said.

“ Aah. I’m here already,”  You knocked yourself for overwondering but you gotta give credit to your legs for exactly bringing you to café. “Ah, ahjumma what is with the formality? Hehee. I will have rice, with all side dishes and that chicken curry bun. I want two ahjumma.” You smiled brightly at the sight of food. 

“You eat a lot. In fact, you eat mostly more than the teens in this school. “The ahjumma said while scooping foods to her tray.

“Please don’t tell my agency. I can’t eat a lot there. “You whispers to the ahjumma and they both laughed.

“ Hyemi-ah, eat a lot okay. Don’t starve yourself.” The ahjumma said while scooping extra rice for you.

You beam at that sight, “Gomapta ahjumma. Ah, you looked prettier today,” Then, you heard a loud cough behind her. You looked behind you and saw Soojung.

“Can’t you be a little faster? Can’t you see the long quee behind me? I get that you a teen-dol but that doesn’t give you privilege to act all better?” Soojung keep babbling while you peek behind Soojung. Well, there is two people behind Soojung queeing but they don’t seems to matter or pissed like Soojung here. Oh well long quee huh?

Soojung snapped her fingers in front of you. “Hey, I’m talking to you,”

You just smiled at her and return her attention to the ahjumma. “Thanks ahjumma for the food. I’ll enjoy it.” You then turn back to Soojung. “Sorry for standing here too long. Must be because of the privileges that I think I have, gave me the thought that I can do everything I wish. Right? But thanks for remembering me Soojung. You such a nice person,” You smiled and walked away.

You walk around the café looking for empty seat but failed. Then, you saw Sulli’s friends. You once hang out with them after school with Sulli. (Sulli is in different school). Well, maybe they will let you sit with them. You walks slowly towards their table. One of the girls saw her then quickly put her legs on the empty chair. You just keep walking to that table and awkwardly said, “Urm, hye. Can I sit with you guys? Other table seems already been preoccuppied. “

“There is no empty chair on our table,” The girl replied while the other girls nodded.

“But there will be uhm if you put your leg down,” You said.

“Urghh, it is my leg. I will decide where to put it,” The girl said.

“Oh kay. Whatever” You whispers the last word.

“ Did you just whatever me? Huh. This kid. Oh by the way, Kyuhyun is our oppa okay. You don’t even suits to be with him,”  The girl said.

Oh god. Why everybody does cares if I’m with Kyuhyun or not. God, why must it be him. This is just too damn funny. Gotta talk to Kyuhyun about this so we can laugh our asses off together about this. pfft.

“ Oh yeah. Kyuhyun don’t even know you alive. And even with your fat leg that the floor can’t even hold it up that you have to put it on chair.” You done the worst and walked away since it is best thing to do. Gahh. Then, you fell down. You fell down with the tray on you face. Face flat on the food. You gritted your teeth since you knew it is the girl with fat leg.

“ Oops trip over your own leg Go Hyemi. I guess it is not my leg that is fat, it is yours.” The girl said.

“ Really, you want to compare my leg with yours? Huh? Even if you don’t respect me, give respect to the food!! The food is innocent!!” You said while clearing the food dirt from her clothes. The girls looked at you like you just lost your mind.

You quickly stands and continued to wipe the food dirt off your clothes. “Really you want to compare my leg with yours? Put it out now; put it beside me now now now!!!”  You said and glared at them while showing off your skinny leg.

Just on time, Taemin came to your side. “Hyemi, what happen?” He stared at you then to the girls.

“We are innocent Taemin oppa. She trips on her own feet.”  The girl said.

“Me, me me Taemin oppa. trip on my skinny feet? Oh god,” You said dramatically.

Taemin snickered and open his school jacket and put it on you. “Come on Hyemi-ah. Let’s get you clean,”

Taemin ushered your to the locker and waited outside while you changed in the locker room. “ Oppa, wait for a while,” You said from the locker room.

“Eungg”  Taemin said while playing around with his feet.

You walked out the locker with new set of uniform and with a vest on your arm. “ Your vest oppa? It is nearing to autumn, the weather is colder. Put this on,”

“Erh, why you had my vest Hyemi?”  Taemin tilted his head.

“ You gave to me when I got attacked with the kids with water. Remember? I been meant to return to you for ages but I keep forgetting. Mian,” You passed to him the vest.

“ You got your uniform clean, dry and ironed this quick in less than 10 minutes?” Taemin asked.

“ I always keep a spare ironed uniform in my locker. Well just in case, the school decided to go against me with a pail of water again. So childish these kids,” You laughed softly.

Taemin laughed awkwardly, not knowing how to react.

“ You know. My classmates first treated me really that bad when they first knew that I already trained in SME for years and I will be debuting under SME. They did like a lot of childish things. Broke my bicycle, throw things at me, putting thumbtacks inside my shoes. God, so childish. But then you came into this school. All those kids stop when you first saved me. With this vest, you put on me after they throw entire pail of water to me. You really my hero Taemin oppa,”  You smiled and slipped her arms under Taemin’s arm. “ Thanks a lot oppa, I really owe you like a lot. They stop bullying me. Thank god they ShaWols. “ You continued and they walked just enjoying their little happy time. “ And now their continued again. This time as ELFs. Oh god.” You sighed.

“ Hyemi-ah, tell me the truth,” Taemin suddenly stop walking and stand in front of you instead of beside you.

“ Urm, sure I guess. About what?”

“ You and Kyu hyung. Are you guys like together? Like boyfriend, girlfriend term.”  Taemin asked while grabbing both your arms tightly.

“ I urm. What a r-rumour. Me and Kyuhyun-shi. Pfftt. “  You laughed. More lies to do.

“ Really? So it is just oppa-dongsaeng relationship?” Taemin asked excitedly.

You laughed and nodded. “ I knew it!!” Taemin exclaimed. “Come on, lets get to class,” Taemin said while pulling your hand.

“ Oppa, we are in school. We are acting like a bunch of lovebirds. “You said while pulling your hands from Taemin’s grasps.

“ I don’t care!! I’m so happy now. “  Taemin exclaimed while taking back your hand into his.

God, I really shouldn’t slip my arm under his arm. That is somehow leading him to. Wait what, leading him to like me? Taemin oppa like me? But but but he did tried to kiss me last time. Oh maybe it is just urm what? What about Sulli? Eurghh.

You went to your classroom with light steps but only to greet back by glances and whispers by your classmate. Gah, they really bored huh. To do something what the heck is on my table and chairrrrrr????!!! You nearly screamed then you take a deep breath. They put the trashbin on your chair and everyone just decide to throw their trashes surrounding your tables and chairs but not on tables. You stared at Minjung wondering why she turn one-eye-blind for this. Minjung stared outside the classroom likesomething was pulling her eyeballs out.

“ Wow, someone in charge of cleaning is not really in their right mind today. Well, let me help whoever in order with that. This is dear classmates how you throw trash into the trashbin. This is damn proper way,” You said while gritting your teeth. You put all the trashes into the trashbin. “And this is where you should put the trashbin, okay guys?”  You said while putting the trashbin behind the class.

Thank god, the trashes were all dry trashes. You wipe your chair and table with tissue and finally take your seat. “ Minjung-ah, here is chicken curry bun. I bought extra just in case you are hungry,”  You said and opened the book for the next class.

“ I’m on d-diet,” Minjung said while still staring outside.

“ Well, just keep it. Or throw it away if you don’t want it. I had a full lunch just now,”  You said sternly.