Baby Powder

☆ Beauty Tips and Tutorials ☆

Hello fellow suscribers, I am back with a new chapter for you. This time it is about baby powder.

When you first glance at this, you probably wouldn't even think of using it for beauty-purposes. You could use anything as a form of beauty product; a toothbrush or coconut oil is an example, they have many purposes.

You use baby powder for a range of things as well, from weird to awesome.

 

1) Dry Shampoo

I have used this and I recommend it. This can help your hair look less greasy. Just sprinkle it underneath the top layer of your hair (at the roots) so that it can absorb the excess oil. For darker hair, mix baby powder with cocoa powder and if you have red hair, mix with some cinnamon. Distribute evenly through the hair by your hair.

 

2) Thickening Eyelashes

Dust the powder onto your eyelashes before applying mascara. It will act like a primer and give you fully looking lashes without you having to put on false ones.
 

3) Setting Makeup

You can use baby powder to set your makeup by using a large powder brush. Make sure that you only apply a small amount in order to keep it as translucent as possible. The powder will also work to absorb any excess oil, keeping you from looking too dewy.

You can also use this to make your skin look more pale (I'm planning to do this for halloween to look pale and ghostly), do not use on the upper nose or under the eyes as these places have drier skin and will make the places look flaky.

 

4) Deodorant

You can use baby powder as a deodorant as it can absorb perspiration and leave you feeling fresh. You can also use it to make your shoes smell better as well, especially sneakers/trainers, as it will absord the sweat and ordor.

 

5) Beach Uses

Bring a bottle of powder to the beach for when you’ll be heading home. Anywhere you have sand stuck to you, sprinkle powder, then wipe off. The sweat, oil, and water that’s causing the sand to stick will be absorbed by the baby powder, and the sane will come clean off.

 

6) Bed

During a hot summer night, put some baby powder on your sheets before heading to sleep and you’ll be cool and dry all night long!

 

7) Waxing

Apply baby powder to the area of skin that you will be waxing before you begin. The wax will be better able to grab your hairs, and your skin will be soothed by the cooling effect of the powder.

 


The most famous baby powder that comes to mind is Johnson's Baby Powder. I would recommend this, it's really soft on all types of skin.