Tips for Hair

☆ Beauty Tips and Tutorials ☆

Here are some tips that you can use for your hair.

 

You can camoufalge your roots by zigzagging the parting instead of keeping it straight. This can boost the hair's body and volume.

 

If you brush your hair from the roots to the ends nightly, this can distribute the natural oils in the hair and allow it to have a healthy sheen. Only if the hair is really tangled then start from the bottom and work your way up.

Brushing wet hair is a huge pain in the . I personally split my hair into sections for this and work from the center to the ends of my hair before going from the scalp to the center, usually you can go straight to the bottom with ease. I recommend that you use a wide-tooth comb for this.

 

Protect the  hair from sun damage with a scarf or a hat.

 

You can rinse out conditioner with cold water, which will seal the cuticle and promote shine.

 

Although the hair stylist usually know what they're doing, DO NOT allow them to interfere with the natural hairline on the neck. Why? Because the hair is cowlick-like and will stick out when it grows.

 

Hat-Head or Helmet-head. Easy as pie. Bend over and shake your head a few times then run your fingers through to add volume (just don't sing Let it Go). This is for if you wish to add more body, mist a natural-bristle brush with hairspray, bend over and brush lightly from underneath.

 

For people who constantly get frizzy hair, like me, you can use a wide tooth comb and use it, especially when your hair is dry.

 

To stop flyaway hair, use Spray Static Guard on your comb/brush or you can smooth an antistatic dryer sheet along your head. You can buy these on sites like Ebay and hairtrade.com.