Some tricks to prevent split ends

☆ Beauty Tips and Tutorials ☆

Split ends.

I personally don't really care for the way I look but split ends is a pain for girls.

  • The first trick is the way you shampoo your hair. Now you may be thinking, what's this got to do with split ends. Well, if you apply your shampoo and conditioner, it's best if you concentrate the products onto the ends of your hair, it'll strengthen the hair shafts. Also, rinsing your hair with cool water can seal the hair's outer layer and allows it to strengthen.
  • The second trick is brushing your hair gently. You brush your hair on a daily basis in oder to distribute natural oils through your hair, from the scalp to the ends. Brushing your hair when it's wet can cause breakage if you're not careful so make sure to detangle the strangs with a wide-tooth comb and apply a detangling spray, which can also add volume and shine.
  • If you have frizzy hair or flyways, they can make breakage loo more prominent. The hair oils that are applied throughout the strands or at the ends, smooth out breaks and they create a even-looking finish. You can pour a dollop onto your palm and dab it onto your hair with your fingertips.
  • Using heat styling products such as hair straighteners or curlers is the main cause of split ends, which all of us can admit to being guilty to use. You can protect your hair from the intense heat but applying a leave-in conditioner, which coats the hair to seal the breaks and when you blow drying, aim the nozzle at the roots and the mid-shaft because the tips of your hair can burn more easily so just let them dry from the room temperature.

 

And there are your tricks and tips to prevent split ends.


A/N

I am so sorry for this being updated so late but I have been busy for the past few weeks (and maybe months) sorting things out,  Christmas, University etc.

But now I'm back and I'll try to update this more often, but I have to admit I forgot half the tips I was taught but I'll ask my friend, who specialises in beauty to give me more so I can show you guys here.

Thanks for reading this,

With Love

From Lee Soo Jung xxx

(P.S That's just my Korean name...sorry again! *TEEHEE* <---- yes that was a Nigahia reference .... okay bye)