47

Just A Facade

 

“Cake’s here!” Yilin chirped as she stepped in the warehouse with Tao behind her.

“Good, I’m starving!” Chanyeol boomed as he leaped from the staircase. Suho smiled and claimed the huge cake box from Tao.

“Mei, what flavor did you get?” Luhan hollered from the chicken.

“Kimchi!” Nayoung chuckled as she plopped beside Jaekyung on the couch. Tao squeezed her shoulder before heading up to the second floor.

“I hope Saemi isn’t bothering you anymore, unie.”

“Oh no, she wont.” Baekhyun grinned as he joined the two ladies. Jaekyung made a face at him.

“Na, you should have heard what Yeol said to her.” He chuckled.

“Mei, we need you here!” Yixing called from the kitchen.

 

“Why are you in the kitchen?” Nayoung asked skeptically as she eyed her brother, DO, Lay and Luhan.

“Well, he tried to cook and almost burned down the kitchen.” DO glared at the older male.

“Come on, ge, out we go.” Nayoung dragged her brother out of the room.

“I was just experimenting.” Kris grumbled.

 

“Why are you out here?” Yilin shut the door behind her, Tao looked up from where he was sitting.

“Chen ge and Sehun are at it again, come.” Tao took her hand and made her sit on his lap. Yilin chuckled.

“It’s been a while since we had a cookout, it’s fun.” She nodded, Tao smiled and leaned his chin on her shoulder.

“So, has Myungsoo been calling?” Tao asked casually. Yilin almost rolled her eyes.

“He’s a friend.”

“No he’s not.” Tao grumbled. Yilin just smiled and turned to kiss his cheek.

“He is, now let’s go in.” She stood up and brushed her skirt down. Tao smiled and took her hand.

 

 

“Chaotic.” Luhan sighed as he watched Xiumin chasing Kai around. Jaekyung smiled as she sat beside him.

“It’s exciting, not everyone can see Exo being…like this.” Jaekyung mused as Luhan wrapped one arm around her.

“You meant being idiots, huh?” Luhan chuckled.

“No, I mean…you’re lucky to have them, no matter how-”

They both heard a loud crash from the kitchen. Then DO was cursing.

“-….messy they can be.” Jaekyung finished with an impish grin.

“Messy might be an understatement.” Luhan grinned, then he planted his lips on her forehead.

“I’m lucky for one thing too.” Luhan gently nudged her.

“I’m lucky that everything was just a lie and that you’re still mine.” He said then Luhan gently placed his lips on hers.

 

 

“And, I’m never letting go, Shin Jaekyung.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

tumblr_inline_mr8p2aWyca1rcc0nq.gif

 

DONE!!!! (8/20/13)

 

thank you so much for reading, commenting and subscribing!!!

hope to see you guys at my other works :>

WORLDS COLLIDE: THE COLLISION

 

bluestone1317.tumblr.com