44

Just A Facade

 

“Good morning, mei!” Lay grinned as Yilin groggily stepped down from her brother’s car.

Kris chuckled and with his fingers he lifted the sides of his sister’s lips to form a smile.

“Someone woke up late today.” He mused and pulled her towards the group.

“I wanted to ditch, Yifan ge.”

“No, cant do, Yilin mei.”

Nayoung shook her head and she yawned.

“You look horrible.” Baekhyun stated.

“Thanks.” Yilin murmured as he leaned on her brother, burying her face on his arm.

“Why are you so- Oh hey, Saehee.” Xiumin greeted. Nayoung looked up and saw Saehee already wearing their school’s uniform. Tao was standing beside her, smiling.

“Hey, oppa.”

Oppa?

He’s my oppa!

Nayoung blinked and shook her head.

“Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, let’s get to class, come on!” She stood up straightly.

“But, Na, we still have twenty-” Kai got cut off when Nayoung began to drag them by their collars.

“I said let’s go.”

 

 

“Na?”

Nayoung turned and found Jaekyung and her cousin walking towards her. She smiled as she noticed Saemi and Sekyung looking at the couple with envy.

“How does it feel, Saemi sunbae?” She called.

“Wu Yilin.” Luhan sighed. The younger girl just chuckled.

“Where are you going? Have lunch with us.” Jaekyung said.

“I’ll be there in a few, unnie. I still have to get my things.” Yilin said before walking past them.

Jaekyung smiled as she watched her leave.

 

Nayoung walked back to her class to fetch Jongin and Sehun then she saw Tao talking with another girl.

Saehee was laughing was they chatted.

Her brows met for a while before she turned away.

Na, what is wrong with you?

She took a deep breath.

“Mei?”

She froze. Tao had noticed her.

“Mei, wait-”

Nayoung dashed towards her classroom.

 

 

 

 

“Something’s not right.” Luhan said.

“What do you mean?” Jaekyung asked, Luhan placed one arm around her shoulder as they walked.

“Mei’s not acting right.”

“Maybe she’s just busy.”

“She’s not the type who gets busy over school, she’s a genius.”

Jaekyung smiled.

“She’s not the type to get along with females too.”

“She grew up with you guys, that’s understandable.” Jaekyung smiled. Luhan nodded.

“Well, let’s just hope everything goes well.”

Jaekyung nodded, then she felt Luhan’s lips on her cheek.

“YA!”

Luhan chuckled before running away.

“See you at lunch, bao bei!”

“Xi Luhan get back here!”

Luhan just gave her a small wave before jogging to his classroom.

Jaekyung just shook her head and walked to her class, then she felt someone blocking her.

“You succeeded, .” Saemi spat.

Jaekyung bit her lip.

“Yes, she did, now move along.” Baekhyun appeared beside them and rolled his eyes.

“I seriously don’t get it, why do you hate noona so much?” Chanyeol joined them.

“I mean, you’re not even pretty, you wear too much make up, your uniform is too tiny and you tend to over spray your perfume, why are you such a bully?” Chanyeol blinked at her.

Saemi and Sekyung backed away, Jaekyung just glanced at Park Dobi, wide-eyed.

Then she felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

 

 

“Let’s just get to class.” Kris just smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++