43

Just A Facade

 

 

 

“Food’s ready! BABY GIRL!” Chanyeol boomed from the dining room, Kris winced and pulled the younger one down. Then they heard a door open and steps on the staircase.

“Hurry Na, I’m hungry!” Kai whined. Yilin rolled her eyes as she walked in the room clad in a pair of loose shorts and a slim fit shirt.

“To Kris’s release from the hospital!” Suho smiled as he brought up his glass of cider. The others chimed and joined in. Nayoung smiled and sat beside her brother and Chanyeol.

“To gege!” She chirped, then she looked up.

Kim Saehee.

Yilin’s lips pursed slightly then she glanced at Jaekyung who was chatting with Baekhyun. As far as she knew, only Jaekyun and herself were allowed within the Exo warehouse. She blinked.

Why was she getting territorial?

“What are you doing? Eat!” DO was eyeing her begrudgingly.

“Got it, oppa.” She smiled and picked up her chopsticks. Her brows furrowed as she saw Xiumin and Chen talking with Saehee who was seated beside Tao.

“Mei, ni meishi ba(Are you okay)?” Luhan waved his palm in front of her face.

“I’m eating already!” She snapped and stuck her tongue out, then she picked up a piece of meat.

 

“Ya, what’s wrong?” DO asked as Nayoung slipped in the kitchen holding a stack of plates.

“I’m okay, oppa.” She smiled, then she gasped as she felt two arms around her waist.

“You’re lying, it’s written all over your face.” Chanyeol cooed, Lay sighed and walked past through the two.

“Let her go before she slams the plates on your face, Park Dobi.” DO sighed. Yilin chuckled and shrugged free of Chanyeol’s grasp. She set the plates on the sink and stepped out.

“I have a feeling why she’s being like that.” Lay smiled.

“Saehee?” DO glanced at him.

 

 

“Mei?” Tao waved her over as Yilin appeared from the kitchen.

“Hm?” She asked as she walked towards him.

“I would like you introduce Saehee, Saehee this is Nayoung, she’s Kris ge’s sister.”

“Hi, nice to meet you.” Saehee offered her hand.

Nayoung smiled at her.

“Same here.” Yilin nodded and picked up her duffel.

“Where are you going?” Tao asked, Jaekyung and Luhan glanced up.

“Are you going out?” Kris hollered from the second floor.

“Swim practice, back in two!” She hollered back before jogging towards the door.

Sehun, Baekhyun and Jaekhyung exchanged looks, they didn’t fail to notice how Nayoung ignored Saehee’s offered hand.

 

 

Yilin panted as she plopped down on the plastic chair. Then she heard steps behind her, the other members of the team started blushing and smiling. She shook her head.

“Ge, I thought your frie-” She halted when she noticed it was Suho walking to her.

“What?”

“Nothing, oppa. What brings you here?”

Suho chuckled, then he picked up a towel and tossed it to her.

“It’s been two hours, since Kris cant walk too much. I came to pick you up.”

“Ah.” She nodded.

“Wae? Were you expecting someone else?” Suho grinned.

“Aniya, oppa.” She smiled and wrapped her hair with the towel.

“Go and change, I’ll wait for you.”

 

Nayoung puffed her cheeks as she took a quick shower, usually Tao was the one who picked her up from practice.

She shook her head.

He’s just busy with his friend.

She nodded to herself. Then she changed to a pair of grey sweats and walked out of the shower room.

“Let’s go.” Suho nodded to her as he picked up her bag.

Nayoung’s brows furrowed for a millisecond, then she smiled.

“Oppa! Let’s go together!” She called out before chasing after Suho.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++