41

Just A Facade

 

“Are we just going to let her do this?” Sehun asked.

“Do you think we can stop her?” Kai replied. They were walking towards the school’s parking lot. Yilin was chatting with Suho and Chen as they continued their pace.

“Hyung, why don’t you try to talk her out of it?” Kai nudged Tao. DO and Baekhyun nodded.

“I tried. She didn’t listen.”

“Maybe you should tell her you like her.” Baekhyun suggested.

“Funny, hyung.” Tao shook his head.

“You’re going to regret it if you wont.”

 

Myungsoo glanced up as they arrived.

“Nayoung.” Hoya nodded to her, they had met earlier when Nayoung had called Myungsoo.

“I got them to agree with me.” Nayoung nodded. Sungyeol gave her a wave.

“Hey guys.” She smiled, then she turned to Exo.

“Like I said, I’d like to teach them a lesson and stop this pointless fight. And on you’re side,” Nayoung turned to Myungsoo.

“I want to stop my stepbrother from destroying himself.” Myungsoo nodded. Sunggyu slapped his shoulder approvingly.

“See, oppa? It’s not that bad.” Nayoung turned to Suho, DO eyed the guys before them then slowly he pulled Yilin back to their side.

“You made arrangements without telling us.” Chen murmured.

“Well, it’s a now or never thing, oppa.”

Everyone turned to Suho for help.

Suho took a deep breath and faced Myungsoo and his friends.

“Tell us the plan, I’ll call the others.”

“Except Luhan ge.” Nayoung said.

 

 

Jaekyung stepped inside the warehouse and was surprised when she found it empty, Luhan shut the doors behind her.

“Where’s everybody?” She asked. Luhan blinked. It was almost six pm and it was getting dark.

“DO isn’t even in his kitchen.” Jaekyung murmured.

“I just called Xiumin, he’s with Chanyeol at the hospital.”

“What about Na?” Jaekyung turned. Then Luhan blinked, he groaned.

“Why?” Jaekyung walked to him.

“I have a bad feeling about this.”

 

 

“You….I should be hitting with something, but then again you’re…” Nayoung trailed off, she was standing before Doojoon whose legs were both in a cast. She glanced back behind her, with the help of Myungsoo’s friends they had both Ukiss and Beast lying on the ground.

Suho eyed around them in a bored manner.

“This serves a warning, if you guys touch anyone in out territory again, we wont back down.” Suho said with authority. Sunggyu nodded, Woohyun glanced at Doojoon.

“You did that to him?” He asked Nayoung.

“I…was angry.” She offered him a smile.

“Nice.” Dongwoo commented before tossing his gloves away.

“I think we should go before anyone sees us here, mei, come.” Lay took her hand and began to pull her.

 

“I’m..transferring schools.” Myungsoo murmured, Nayoung glanced up at him, they were walking back to Daehan.

“Really?”

He nodded.

“Why? Is this because of your brother?”

“No, I want be with my friends, they go to Seoul Uni.”

She nodded and glanced at Sunggyu and the others.

“Then, this is goodbye?” She asked. Myungsoo smiled and stopped in front of her.

“I’ll be around, just call.” He nodded and pulled her for a hug.

“I’ll miss you, Na.”

“And try to keep that temper of yours in check, okay?”

Nayoung smiled and hugged him back.

 

 

“See you around, Myungsoo.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

filler chap :>