36

Just A Facade

 

 

 

 

 

“. . .” Yilin cursed.

“Mei.” Lay placed a firm grasp on her shoulder and stopped her from pacing back and forth.

“Why was she at the pool?” She looked up, then they heard Luhan step out from the second floor.

“Ge-”

“They took her, Beast and the guys from Dongan.” He said quietly.

Everyone in the room frowned, it only mean one thing, gang war.

“Ge, why did unnie go to the pool? She-”

“Mei, you left your phone at the table, she wanted to return it to you.” Luhan tossed her phone on the coffee table.

“She was there.”

Nayoung glanced at the bag on the couch.

“They took her by force, this is not good. What should we do?” Chanyeol grumbled.

“We have no choice but to attack.” Chen replied firmly. DO bit his lip.

“We have no proof if it was them.” Suho reasoned. Luhan took out something from this pocket. Junhyung’s university identification card.

Kris sighed.

“We should do this quick, we don’t know what they’d do to her.” Luhan said.

“Wait, wait, so they were waiting at the pool for Jaekyung?” Lay asked.

Everyone turned to him.

“Why would they wait for her there? She cant swim.”

Yilin’s eyes widened.

“Ge, what time did we leave from the library?” She turned to Tao.

“Around three.”

Nayoung’s shook her head.

“So, they weren’t waiting for Jaekyung noona.” Baekhyun said.

“Me.” Yilin murmured.

Luhan frowned.

“We-”

Suho’s phone began to ring.

“Unknown caller.” He said. Kris nodded and he pressed the green icon and put it on loud speaker.

“If you want her alive, I suggest you come and visit us. I’m sure you know who we are.”

 

 

They arrived in front of an empty run down building.

“If you guys are going to ask me to stay outside, just so you know, I’ll be alone and defenseless here.” Yilin said. Kris eyed her stonily.

“It’s true, Yilin stay with Kai and Tao.” Xiumin nodded to her. Nayoung nodded as she felt Tao’s hand on her arm and began to pull her to the back. The four eldest were at the front as they walked towards the building.

Then the metal doors rumbled.

“Welcome.” Kevin smirked at them under the dark sky.

Kris didn’t say anything but he just walked past him, Luhan stepped in, his face was a mask of emotions, unreadable.

tumblr_mpz5bw9LBi1srpqnao1_400.gif

Then they saw the rest of their enemies waiting for them.

“Where is she?” Luhan asked in his quiet tone. DO began to study their surroundings, Lay glanced at the wooden planks scattered on the floor. Baekhyun glanced at Chen fleetingly, then they exchanged quick nods.

“Everyone’s here, plus the new face.” Hoon mused as he passed beside Nayoung. Sehun tensed.

“We’re here for Jaekyung. Let her go.” Xiumin said calmly.

Doojoon appeared with Dongwoon and Junhyung behind him.

“We got the wrong girl, our bad.” He mused.

“If you touch even a single strand of her hair, I will destroy you.” Luhan looked up.

“Hmm, we already destroyed you, you think we cant do that again?”

Kris glanced at his cousin then at his friends, as if to remind them to stay calm for a while.

“Don’t you guys remember? A year ago,”

Doojoon chuckled, then they saw Jaekyung being pulled out from one of the rooms, her hands and ankles were tied together.

“Jae-”

“Not yet, Luhan.”

“She has nothing to do with this!” He snapped, Kris reached out to block him.

“That time, we got Chen really good. He was hospitalized.” Doojoon mused, Soohyun nodded while fondling with a metal baseball bat.

“Then we have here this person, so in love with your girl.”

Yilin blinked.

Myungsoo.

“I don’t know what went through his head but he tried to disrupt our plan, he saved your little Nayoung, in a way. But look, we have a bigger prize.”

Exo remained quiet.

“It’s amazing how this girl is so loyal to you, she willingly let us use her to destroy you, Luhan.” Doojoon smirked. Luhan’s brows met for a moment then he looked at Jaekyung, her palms were bloody and red, her legs were bruised and there was a cut on her arm. His blood boiled. He stepped forward in front of his friends.

tumblr_moqkvx2RL01qc825oo1_500.gif

“What kind of are you saying?”

Doojoon and Soohyun simply smiled at each other.

“She never cheated on you, Myungsoo was a mere pawn while…. How would you like it if we killed badly injured Chen while you continued your romance with her?”

Everyone grew confused.

Suho and Xiumin glanced at each other, they were finally getting it.

Jaekyung never cheated on Luhan, she was framed- threatened by the other gangs.

“We only used her to get to you, to destroy you.”

“Luhan, no don’t-” Jaekyung got cut off when Kikwang leaned over and slapped her, she landed on the damp ground limply.

 

 

Luhan’s fists curled, then hell simply broke loose.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++