35

Just A Facade

 

Yilin puffed her cheeks as they stepped out of the library.

“Mei-”

“Fine, I’m sorry I was rude, that time I was just….confused, ge.” She murmured. Tao smiled and looked down.

“We were worried when you disappeared again.” He replied.

“Aniya, I was just chatting with Myungsoo.” She smiled. Tao’s brows furrowed.

“But mei, I think…you should know..that,”

Nayoung looked up as she did her usual custom, she wrapped one arm around his arm.

“Luhan ge doesn’t…seem to like Myungsoo.”

“They know each other?” She asked. Tao shook his head.

“No, but….no one really knows, its just that before…Myungsoo used to like Jaekyung noona, you could say..”

“Oh! They were a love triangle?” She perked. Tao nodded.

“Don’t tell anyone what I said.” He flicked her forehead playfully.

“Promise!” She smiled, then she blinked.

“Well, it’s because not everyone knows what really happened.”

“Well, you have a point. I think unnie’s hiding something.”

“Could be.”

“Myungsoo.” She murmured.

“Shenme? (What?)”

“Nothing. Let’s go.” She smiled.

 

 

 

“So only Tao could fish you out from that….place.” Chen glanced as the two stepped in the room. Yilin smiled as soon as she saw Jaekyung’s bag on the couch.

“Unnie’s here.”

“Well, you’re not going to like it.”

“ happened.” Kris murmured.

“What?” She asked. Then she counted the number of heads in the room. Eleven males.

“Where’s Luhan ge?”

 

 

After lunch, Jaekyung headed towards the school’s indoor pool facility, Nayoung had left her phone at their table. She clutched onto her bag tightly as she pushed the door open.

“Na?” She called, she was slightly surprised to fin the place empty. She sighed and dropped her bags on one of the plastic chairs and started to walk towards the shower room.

“Nayoung, it’s me. You left your phone.” She said a little louder as she pushed the door.

“Na-”

“Finally, I’ve been waiting.”

She jumped and spun around, only to come face to face with Doojoon.

“We were expecting the other lady, but another jackpot.” He grinned.

“What..do you want?” Jaekyung stepped back.

Doojoon smiled, then his friends appeared behind him.

“We’ll let you know soon enough.”

Before Jaekyung could scream for help, she felt a colossal weight hitting her head, then she fell limp on the floor.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++