3

Just A Facade

 

 

a/n: BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, CHECK OUT THE FOREWORD :>

 

 

 

“Really? I can go back?” Yilin grinned up at her older sibling.

“In two weeks’ time, mei.” Kris nodded and patted her head.

“I sent your papers at Daehan, you’ve been accepted.”

Yilin grinned and plopped on the couch.

“Do you miss Korea that much?”

Yilin chortled.

“Try being stuck in China and not even going home for once plus I have to live with you, not exactly the most exciting thing.”

Kris just rolled his eyes at her.

“Anyway, you’ll be living with Luhan, I wont allow-”

“Hao le, hao le.”

 

“Where is Kyungsoo when you need him?” Chanyeol sighed as he sat down. They were inside the warehouse; they were just released from practice. Tao and Kai entered, they both tossed their gym bags on the floor and dashed for the refrigerator.

Lay looked up from his book.

“Sehun?” He asked.

“He went home, he had some event to go to.” Kai’s voice came muffled from the fridge.

Then Luhan appeared by the stairs.

“I just heard something.” He started.

Everyone looked up.

“Dong An University’s coming over in a few weeks, for a basketball game.”

Chanyeol, Tao and Kai nodded. Lay put his book down.

“They sent us something.” Luhan dropped a white envelope on the desk. Lay grabbed it and flipped it open.

Your reign is over, Exo

“Delusional.” Tao spat.

“They want to…get our territory again.” Lay muttered, then he sat back and returned to his book.

“Just watch out, we don’t know what they’re planning.” Luhan nodded and sat down.

“Come to think, this might be fun, we haven’t encountered anyone since Dong Shin.” Chanyeol flexed his neck.

“And guys?” Luhan said.

“Kyungsoo’s coming back next week, don’t worry too much, Chanyeol-ah. We’ll be having decent food by then.”

 

 

Jaekyung had just entered her building, when she heard some freshmen students squealing from the lobby, she looked up and saw six figures walking together.

She smiled lightly and turned for another direction.

“They still don’t to talk to anyone.” She mused as she walked towards her classroom.

Then she stopped as she saw a pair of shoes right in front of her, Jaekyung looked up.

“I heard you were Luhan oppa’s ex?” The younger girl looked at Jaekyung sardonically. Jaekyung sighed and tried to walk past her, but the girl stepped back.

“I wonder what went through sunbae’s head when he courted you.” She cackled.

Then she shook her head and walked away from Jaekyung.

For a year, it was always the same thing. Some of Luhan’s admirers would approach her and tell her how much of a , and a flirt she was. They all think they know what really happened. Jaekyung was the bad person in their eyes. Because she cheated on Luhan.

Jaekyung shrugged and walked towards her class, then she paused as she noticed a new banner being put up.

DAEHAN VS. DONGAN!

“We are going to watch that!” Hyorin suddenly appeared and hooked arms with her friend.

“I don’t care if Luhan’s there, there are many people going. But we are watching Exo play!”

Jaekyung just shook her head as they continued to walk to class.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++