29

Just A Facade

 

“Come on, Jaekyung, we’ll walk you to the gates.” Chen said, while glancing at Tao worriedly.

“Ya, try to calm him down.” DO nudged Suho.

Jaekyung looked at Tao, he was quiet, but his fists were curled.

“Tao is…” Jaekyung turned to Chen.

“Going to kill someone once he knows who hurt mei.” Chen replied.

“So is Kris ge and Luhan ge, so before that happens, let’s get back to the warehouse and check on mei.” Lay said.

Kai and Sehun walked besides Tao, then Kai glanced back at Myungsoo.

“Why is that guy always around her?” Kai asked Sehun lowly.

“Why?” He whispered back.

“He was the reason..why hyung and noona..”

Sehun sighed and glanced back at Luhan who was now following them.

 

 

Nayoung winced as Luhan pressed the band aid on her knee.

“I don’t know if I should yell at you, I think Kris has done enough.” Luhan muttered.

Yilin remained quiet. Kris was in the kitchen, making calls. Then the doors opened. The guys stepped in with Jaekyung. Luhan’s eyes widened.

“We tried to send her home, but…Doojoon’s guys are outside as well as Dongan’s.”

“What?!” Luhan stood up.

Yilin looked away.

“Mei, who attacked you?” Lay asked her. Tao leaned in to listen.

“That person…..Doojoon.”

Chanyeol smirked.

“Finally, a target!” He boomed. Kris stepped out of the kitchen and placed a cup of water beside his sister with a thud. Nayoung winced.

“What do you mean outside?” He asked.

“Everyone’s outside, all thirteen of them.” Suho said calmly.

“They…grouped against us?” Kai looked up. Jaekyung wanted to step out from the place, she already felt awkward as it is. Then Yilin stood up slowly.

“I’m…going to sleep.” She muttered as she made her way towards the stairs.

“Yeol.” Suho said, Chanyeol nodded and walked to her.

“Come on, baby girl.” He said as he lifted Nayoung and went up the stairs.

“Ya, put me down!”

“No, come on, don’t move.”

 

The guys exhaled as soon as Nayoung was out of earshot, then Chanyeol bounded down the stairs.

“So what do we do?” Baekhyun asked.

“We cant fight them today, what if they get to mei again?” Luhan said.

Xiumin frowned.

“Jaekyung-ah, have a seat.” Suho said.

Jaekyung swallowed.

“Uhm, honestly, I don’t want to be a burden, I’ll just go-”

“Give it a try, with Dongan and Konkuk blocking our gates.” Kris said flatly.

Suho smiled and made her sit.

“Don’t worry, everything’s fine, just relax.”

Then they heard a loud crash from the kitchen, Jaekyung froze on her eat.

“Zitao.” Sehun murmured.

“Did he-” Jaekyung trailed off.

“Doojoon’s going to get it.” DO shook his head.

“He already did, did you see his face?” Kai asked.

“He had a huge purple bruise on his cheek, mei must have given him that.” Lay nodded.

 

Jaekyung curled her fingers as she stood by the window, here she was again, with Exo. But she felt so alone. She felt someone tap her shoulder.

“Chen.”

He smiled.

“I don’t like it, you and Lu ge not speaking.”

“We-”

“I know, but….you didn’t tell him everything.”

Jaekyung shook her head.

“By doing this, you’re not helping anyone, look Yilin got in danger too.”

Jaekyung felt tears line her eyes.

“Please…noona, talk to Luhan ge, even I, his friend, don’t know what to do once he explodes.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++