25

Just A Facade

 

 

Nayoung glanced at Tao, who was glaring at the guy menacingly.

“Ge, calm down.” She stepped in front of him and reached for his shoulders, then slowly she began to push him back.

“What were you thinking, Wu Yilin?” He asked.

“I got really angry.” She replied.

“What if you got hurt?”

“I didn’t, gege came to help.” She smiled, Tao sighed then he started to walk towards the bleachers. Yilin frowned then she jogged after him.

“Ge!” She called, then Tao felt her arms wrap around his waist.

“You cant walk out on me. No, never.” She chuckled as she let go, Tao smiled and wrapped one arm around her neck.

“I know, mei.”

She smiled.

“Where’s Luhan ge and unnie?”

 

 

Luhan finally reached the student, he reached for the back of his coat and yanked him back. The male tripped back.

Luhan blinked.

He wasn’t a student from their school.

“Who are you?” He almost seethed. The man just smirked.

“Don’t be too arrogant, Exo will be gone soon.”

Luhan punched his nose.

“I asked you a question.” He hissed.

“Shouldn’t you be protecting your girl?”

Then he noticed the man’s ID strap hanging on his pocket.

Konkuk University.

Luhan’s blood boiled.

“Touch her once again, and I’ll make sure you wont be able to walk again.” He punched the man’s stomach and pushed him to the ground.

“And tell this to Beast, I don’t care if they’re trying to start a fight, just don’t touch Jaekyung.”

 

 

“Unnie, what happened?” Yilin frowned as she walked towards the older girl, she failed to notice how the students stepped back just let her pass.

Yilin looked at Jaekyung, half of her uniform was soaking wet and she was shivering slightly.

“I’m..fi~”

“You’re not unnie. Who did this to you? And where’s Luhan ge?” Yilin asked as she took out her handkerchief and started to squeeze the water out of Jaekyung’s hair. Then she noticed the coat around Jaekyung’s shoulders, Nayoung smiled.

“Mei, Luhan was chasing somebody when he left.” Kris appeared behind his sister. Nayoung rolled her eyes.

“Someone attacked you.” Kris stated.

Yilin’s eyes widened.

“Who?” She asked. Jaekyung shook her head.

Then she started to shrug off the coat.

“Nayoung-ah, can you return this-”

Nayoung raised both of her palms.

“Nope, you return it yourself unnie.” She smiled.

“Please-”

Yilin shook her head indignantly.

“Come on, unnie. Let’s get you dry. I still have practice.”

“You are not going to practice, mei.” Luhan appeared by the entrance, he was panting and he looked angry.

“What happened?” Suho asked.

“Konkuk. One of them did that.” Luhan glanced at Jaekyung briefly.

“What do they want?” Xiumin looked at his friend.

“I have a feeling something’s going to happen soon, Yilin, don’t go to practice.” Kris said.

“But ge-”

“Just let her go, Kyungsoo, Baek, go with her.” Suho said. Nayoung smiled and wrapped her arm around Kyungsoo’s and Baekhyun’s.

“I love you, Suho oppa.” She nodded then she turned to Jaekyung.

“But unnie-”

“She’s stay with us, mei. Just go ahead.” Luhan dismissed her.

DO and Baekhyun nodded and they began to drag Yilin away from the group.

 

Suho cleared his throat and gave a nod to his friends, then they followed the older male, they left. Luhan glanced at Jaekyung then slowly walked towards her.

“I have something to say.” He stated. Jaekyung nodded as she handed him his coat.

“Try….to watch out when you’re alone, earlier..that person-”

“I know. Don’t worry.” She replied.

“Don’t worry? Do you even remember what happened to Hyorin?”

“I do, but…it was just water, it didn’t hurt.”

Luhan closed his eyes briefly, then he started to turn away. Jakeyung looked up and studied his retreating figure, she felt her heart ache. Then Luhan turned slightl and said,

 

“Just….be careful.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++