21

Just A Facade

 

 

Yilin winced as they ran in the warehouse, they were plenty of masked men.

“Outnumbered.” She spat, there were at least thirteen guys with whose faces were covered and more than ten were dressed casually, they were holding baseball bats as they watched the huge brawl.

“Mei, get out! You two!” Lay hollered.

Nayoug winced as she saw Suho trip over and land on his back, but still his swift kick sent his enemy meters away from him.

“Wu Yilin! Out!” Kris boomed before punching the masked man in front of him.

“Unnie, please…hide.” She squeezed Jaekyung’s shoulder before running towards Suho.

 

Jakeyung dashed towards her friend, but the guys with baseball bats blocked her.

“Shin Jaekyung.” One of them grinned, he was about to reach for her, but then a swift punch cracked his nose and he staggered back.

“You were told to keep out.” Luhan hissed, then he pushed Jaekyung to the wall.

“Ge, this is a suicide mission.” Yilin was beside him.

Then one of the guys smirked and started to aim at Yilin, she swiftly stepped away and kicked him on the stomach.

Jaekyung glanced around her, twenty men against ten. She frowned as she looked at Luhan, his lip was bleeding as he pushed the man away from him.

 

Tao smirked as his flying kick sent Eli to the ground.

“Dongan.” He murmured as Eli’s mask fell to the ground.

DO and Baekhyun were having the time of their lives messing with Soohyun and Hoon. DO chuckled heartily as he heard a satisfying crunch when he kicked Soohyun’s ribcage.

Nayoung glanced at Jaekyung as she ran towards her friend and untied her gags.

“Yilin!”

 

Everyone froze. Kris curled his fist and sent a clean jab to Kiseop, the latter staggered back. Tao dropped the bat he was holding and turned.

“Let her go.” He said icily.

The man, holding Yilin with a knife pointing chuckled.

“Your black pearl, after all, can be your weakness.”

Nayoung tensed, Chanyeol glared at the man with full hatred. Then they heard Jaekyung yelp.

“Look whom we have here, Luhan’s…” Kevin said as he dusted his hands and stood up, he had a cut under his eye, something Kai gave him earlier.

Jaekyung was now beside the unconscious Hyorin, also being tied on the chair.

“Mei.” Kris stared at his sister. Yilin nodded slightly. Then she reached up for the man’s face and ripped his mask off as soon as she did that, Tao charged towards them and pushed her down. Kris pulled the man’s collar while Suho took his knife and pointed it at him.

“Yoon Doojoon.” Luhan stated.

Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol stepped towards Jaekyung and Hyorin.

“Let them go, we understand if you took Nayoung, but why them?” Baekhyun almost shrugged.

“Easy, because she-”

Kai was about to attack when they heard a loud crash.

A huge Ford pick up truck broke the hollow cement wall, the guys stepped back.

“I see you wanted to hurt my friends.”

“Why is it so dark here? I cant even hear anything.”

 

With a smile Xiumin walked towards the two ladies and untied them quickly.

Some of their opponents were lying on the floor due to car’s impact. Kris smiled lightly as he slapped Chen’s shoulder.

“This…is not over.” Doojoon spat as he and the other scurried out of the place.

“Oppa!” Nayoung grinned and hugged Chen.

“It’s been a while.” She chuckled.

“I know, mei. How are you-oh!” Chen balked.

 

Luhan walked towards Xiumin and helped him untie the two.

“Are you okay?” He asked Jaekyung, she could only nod as she glanced at he friend.

“We might need to bring her to the hospital.” Xiumin said.

“Jaekyung?” Chen blinked as he walked to her.

Jaekyung smiled.

“It’s been a while.” She bit her lip.

Chen just smiled and his eyes darted to Luhan.

“Don’t start, Jongdae, just help Xiumin with Hyorin.”

Then Luhan helped Jaekyung stand up.

“I told you to stay out! Why do you have to rush in here! Look!” Luhan snapped and pointed towards her skinned knees.

“I was just worried.” Jaekyung looked away.

“That was being stupid.” Luhan stated before walking away from her.

Then they heard the low rumble of his car, Luhan left.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++