20

Just A Facade

 

 

“I need to go, see you around at school.” Myungsoo nodded.

“Arasso, bye.” Yilin smiled then she watched as Myungsoo headed for the exit doors, then she felt a sudden weight push her forward.

“Who was that?” Sehun crossed his arms, Chanyeol made her turn to face them. The ten males of Exo were looking at her questioningly.

“Someone I met from school, he’s a Daehan student.”

“We didn’t see his face.” Baekhyun shook his head disapprovingly.

Yilin balked.

“You’re worse than my parents oppa, I-”

“Jaekyung?”

 

They turned and followed Suho’s gaze. Luhan’s eyes widened and her looked away.

“Unnie?” Yilin jogged to her, the older girl was panting heavily.

“Are you…okay?”

Jaekyung shook her head repetitively.

“It’s…Hyorin.” She breathed.

The guys looked away, only Tao stepped forward and stood behind Yilin.

“What happened? I didn’t see her today.” Nayoung prodded.

“I received a call…..I thought it was Hyo, it was her number, but when I answered….he…the man asked for Exo.”

At the mention of their name, everyone’s gazes snapped at Jaekyung.

“What are you saying?” Luhan’s voice was calm but steely.

“Trust me, if it wasn’t urgent…if I don’t think it’s…dangerous, I would have just stormed there, but….Hyorin’s in danger.”

“What did he say, unnie?” Yilin turned her back from her siblings.

“He mentioned about the other day, when we came out from the coffee shop.”

Yilin’s brows furrowed.

“Dongan.” Kai stated.

 

 

“Unnie, you have to stay.” Yilin shook her head.

“I have to come, Na. She’s my friend.”

“Unnie, it might be dangerous, and-”

“Listen to her.” Luhan appeared behind his cousin, they were just waiting for Kris to bring the car. Then Tao and Kai, both on their black Ducati motorbikes appeared.

“If something happens-“

“Something always happens, Luhan. Hyorin is my friend. I have to be there.” Jaekyung stared back at Luhan. Yilin tensed and looked away.

“Just…let her come, it will save us trouble.” Suho placed one reassuring hand on Luhan’s shoulder, then he stalked away with Chanyeol and Sehun.

“Unnie, just ride with my brother.” Yilin smiled as she took a helmet from Tao, then with his help she climbed on the bike’s rear.

 

“It was so awkward, ge.” Yilin muttered as Tao started to speed up around the streets, Yilin winced and tightened her arms around his waist. Tao smiled.

“You were stuck in the middle, amusing.”

“Really.” She shook her head slightly.

“But, I would be appreciate it if you would just stay you know.”

“Not happening.”

“I know, Yilin.”

Nayoung just smiled and leaned on his back.

“Gege’s back is so warm.” She smiled.

 

Jaekyung slid down from the car and glanced at the run down factory in front of them.

“This is Dongan’s hide out, or whatever they call it.” Kris told her, then she followed him as he walked towards the building.

“Can’t you just stay in the car? I don’t think it’s safe.”

“Kris, she’s my friend, I think I’m the reason she got into this too.”

Then the other guys arrived, DO and Sehun were the first ones to jog towards Kris.

“I think they have her inside, hyung. Their bikes are parked over there.” Sehun said. Suho, together with Lay and Chanyeol arrived in the Range Rover.

Baekhyun arrived with Luhan.

“We have to go in, but a fight might….happen.” Suho said, Luhan’s jaw hardened as he saw Jaekyung with them.

“Let’s wait for mei, let’s leave her with Jaekyung.” Kris said evenly while glancing at his cousin.

 

“Unnie, don’t worry. Hyorin unnie will be okay.” Yilin patted Jaekyung’s hand. The two were leaning on Kris’s car, Jaekyung was biting her lip in worry as she stared at the building.

Yilin frowned, she wanted to go with them too, but Jaekyung needed her. Then they both heard a loud bang coming from the building. Nayoung winced to herself.

“I cant take this, I have to see, Na.” Jaekyung shrugged her hand off before running towards the building.

 

“Nice, everyone’s here.” The male spat as Exo fled in the room.

Suho stepped forward, they eyed Hyorin who was tied and gagged on a chair.

“Let her go, she has nothing to do with this mess.” Suho stated in a calm tone.

There were twelve guys in the room, all in masks.

“Yeah, she doesn’t but you guys know her.”

Everyone tensed.

“Who are you?” Kai asked them icily.

“Someone who will definitely finish you guys off.”

Kris and Sehun smirked. Chanyeol chuckled heartily.

“Do you guys have anymore jokes left?” DO asked.

That was when hell broke loose.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

here you go guys :>

 

and....i really appreciate everyone reading and commenting, but please dont try to rush me in updating :>

i tend to have writer's block at times, and i usually have a schedule when to update chappies

thanks! :3