13

Just A Facade

 

 

Jaekyung immediately stood up as she saw Luhan walking to them.

“What is happening here?” He stated. Suho and Chanyeol looked away.

“Gege, I asked Jaekyung unnie and Hyorin unnie to come eat with us.” Nayoung walked to her cousin.

Luhan just looked at his cousin, then he picked up his bag.

“Ge, what are you-”

“I need to go, I’ll pick you up later, mei.”

 

 

Jaekyung swallowed as she stepped away from the table. She made her way towards the female restrooms and went inside the cubicle.

She never saw Luhan that cold, his eyes, they made her feel guilty. She shouldn’t have joined Nayoung. She shouldn’t have let her drag her to the table.

“I guess you failed again, .” A voice echoed.

It was Saemi and her friends.

“If you’re not a coward, step out.”

Jaekyung opened the door and turned to them.

Then her face was met with a slap.

“You don’t deserve to be sitting with them after what you’ve done, you .”

Jaekyung winced.

“I need to go, Saemi. I have class.” She tried to walk past them, but Saemi and her friends just pushed her back.

“Don’t try to act innocent here, you-”

“You have issues.” A voice joined them, Nayoung walked in the restroom.

“I don’t know why you’re so close with Exo, but..I don’t like seeing your face.” Saemi looked at her.

“Same here.” Nayoung replied. Jaekyung blinked, she never saw Nayoung talk and act that way.

“You know what, Saemi, you just…piss me off.” She shook her head and smirked.

“….What did you call me?” Saemi paled and stepped towards her.

“Your name.” Nayoung stepped forward, and stood in front of Jaekyung.

“Unnie, are you….you’re bleeding.” She blinked as she saw Jaekyung’s small cut on her cheek. Yilin sighed.

“Nayoung, how dare you-”

“How dare she what?”

 

 

Luhan was standing by the doorway, the rest of the students from the cafeteria were behind him.

“Luhan oppa…I--”

“Were you planning to hurt her?” Luhan asked in his soft and calm tone.

Yilin looked up there were two things she realized. First, there was someone standing beside her cousin and second, Luhan’s eyes weren’t on her but on Jaekyung. Yilin blinked, she had a feeling there was something she didn’t know.

“Wu Yilin, what are you doing?”

Jaekyung looked up, she didn’t notice that Kris was standing beside Luhan.

“Ge.” Yilin winced.

Saemi’s eyes widened.

“Wu Yilin..?”

Nayoung sighed.

“Oppa, is she-”

“Oppa? Huh. I’m amused.” Yilin glanced at Saemi.

“Don’t bother my sister again, Saemi.” Kris stated flatly, then Saemi’s eyes widened as she glanced at Yilin. Then she and her friends left in a rush.

“Mei.” Kris’s raised one brow at his sister, Yilin slouched and walked to him.

“I missed you, ge.” She smiled and hugged him.

“You have a lot of explaining to do. Don’t pout at me, it’s not working, Wu Yilin.”

 

The students began to walk away from the drama. Luhan glanced at Jaekyung, confusion was reigning in him. Then he reached in for his pocket and he slowly walked in the restroom and placed a packed band-aid on the counter, then he left without glancing back at Jaekyung.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++