12

Just A Facade

 

 

Nayoung smiled, it was a Friday. Luhan stepped on the brakes as he parked at the school’s lot.

“Ge, I have swim practice today.” She said as they slipped off the car, in an instant she felt people staring at her again. She tried her best to ignore it.

“I know, we’ll be at the warehouse, you know that.” Luhan nodded, then Nayoung felt someone lean on her back, and wrapping his arm around her neck.

“Oppa, why would I give you a piggyback ride?” She muttered, Chanyeol chuckled and let go of her.

“Stop torturing the youngest, Yeol.” Baekhyun swatted his arms away. Then Sehun and Kai appeared beside Yilin.

“What are you-Why are you holding out your class schedules?”

“Oh, we switched classes, we’re both in the same classes now.” Sehun stated flatly.

“What?! Why?!”

Students stared at her sudden outburst.

“Because we wuve you sooo much!” Kai pinched her cheeks.

Nayoung just winced and followed the guys towards school.

“They’re doing it to watch over you, Yi.” Baekhyun said as he kept pace with her.

“But oppa, I’m-”

“We just don’t want you to get hurt, and those guys from Dongan saw your face.”

 

 

Jaekyung smiled and Nayoung dropped her tray beside hers.

“Hungry?”

“Very.” She frowned, Hyorin grinned.

“You’ve become the campus’s dream girl, Na.”

“..Huh?”

“You have close ties with Exo, well they still don’t know why but everyone wants to befriend you.”

“But I already have you guys.” She chuckled.

“Ya, let her eat. Don’t you have practice later?” Jaekyung asked.

“I do and-” Nayoung jumped slightly as she felt someone bite her shoulder.

“Ya! Park Chanyeol!” She hissed loudly, then soon a deep chuckle was heard.

Jaekyung and Hyorin looked up in shock, Chanyeol paused and blinked at them.

“I thought you were....alone.”

“You weren’t thinking I was food?” Yilin shot back crossly. Chanyeol smiled at her.

“Suho hyung and Tao are waiting at our table, come on.”

“But oppa, I’m with them.”

“Na, it’s fine, go.” Hyorin nodded.

“Fine, unnies, come with me, join us.”

 

Suho and Tao looked up and blinked. Nayoung was dragging Jaekyung and her friend along with her towards their table, Chanyeol sat down with Nayoung’s tray.

“Ya, why,”

Chanyeol shook his head and shrugged.

“Oppa, can they join us? I was with them when Park Dobi bit my shoulder.” Nayoung asked, Suho nodded and smiled.

“Sit down.”

Jaekyung bit her lip and glanced at the three males.

“It’s okay, Jaekyung, Hyorin, sit down.” Suho nodded.

“So, you helped her when she….first arrived?” Suho started, Tao glanced at Yilin.

“Yes, she..looked kind of lost.” Hyorin bit her lip.

“That’s her own fault you know, she was hiding from us.” Suho grinned and rubbed Yilin’s hair.

“Oppa, stop.” Yilin winced and pulled away, Tao chuckled and picked up a piece of French fry from her plate.

“Well, thank you, I hope this kid didn’t give you a hard time.” Suho chuckled. Chanyeol nodded and grabbed Yilin’s sandwich and started to munch from it.

“Ya!”

“No, she…Nayoung’s cool, Suho.” Jaekyung nodded before drinking her water.

Nayoung blinked, she had a feeling her two friends knew her oppas already.

“Do you guys know each other? You seem so comfortable already.” She grinned, they all froze.

“Mei, let’s get you another sandwich.” Tao poked her side.

“Definitely, ge. Someone stole it.” She frowned, Tao chuckled and wrapped one arm around her shoulder as they stood up, then they heard a cold voice say.

 

“What is happening here?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

well, this ff has two couples ya know.

you know the first couple, so who do you think is the other? :>