10

Just A Facade

 

Hyorin and Jaekyung looked up in slight shock as Luhan stepped in front of Nayoung.

“Don’t even.” He said in a flat tone. Saemi gasped and stepped back.

Soon, his friends stood up walked to them.

“I heard you had some guys after her, I suggest you stop doing that.” Suho stepped forward.

“Aniyo, sunbae, I was just-”

“Just try messing with her again, even though we don’t hit women, your friends will definitely suffer.” Sehun spat, everyone was surprised. Sehun rarely spoke to others, Luhan quietly pulled his cousin, then she was in between Exo as they walked out. Nayoung glanced at Jaekyung with worried eyes.

 

“You and your bloody temper.” Kai grinned and rubbed her hair.

“But mei, why did you do that?” Lay asked.

“Jaekyung unnie’s a good friend, it bothers me if people treat her like that.” She stated. Suho glanced at Luhan briefly.

“I still don’t get why students do that to her, she’s seems so sweet and understanding. You know ge,” Yilin wrapped one arm around her cousin’s.

“That unnie and her friend helped me adjust here.” She grinned.

“Well, we could have done that if you just told us you’re here.” Luhan replied evenly.

“Huh. Look what happened now, no one probably wants to talk to me. You scared them away.”

“At least you’re protected now, mei.” Tao smiled.

 

Yilin had the chance to escape the guys, since they were all at the school’s basketball court. She made her way back to the campus’s main building, then she ran into Hyorin and Jaekyung.

She sighed in relief.

“Unnies!”

“Oh, hey Na.” Hyoring smiled.

“I know…what happened earlier.. was..” She bit her lip.

“Look, I should be thanking for standing up for me, Na. Don’t act like that.” Jaekyung smiled.

“But, you should be careful, Saemi might start bothering you as well.”

“Ya, Saemi wont even try doing that. Nayoung’s got Exo backing her up.” Hyorin grinned. Nayoung winced in discomfort.

“Which reminds me, how do you know them? Are you seeing someone within the group?” Hyorin grinned at her.

Maybe it’s time to be honest.

Nayoung took a deep breath, then she bowed politely to the two.

“Actually, Nayoung’s my Korean name, but people call me Yilin. Wu Yilin.” She smiled.

The two blinked.

“Wu Yilin?” Jaekyung blinked at her. Nayoung nodded.

“As in, Wu Yifan?”

“That….would be my older brother.”

Hyoring gasped, Jaekyung chuckled.

“But unnie, I plan to join the school’s swim team, can you tell me where the club is?”

 

“Where were you?” Luhan asked as his cousin stepped in the court.

“I was looking for the swim team, I asked them if I could try out.” She shrugged.

“Did you get in?” Lay asked.

“Ge, I haven’t tried yet, but the captain said they have try outs tomorrow.”

“But, ge it’s getting dark, we should start going home.” She murmured. Soon, the others joined them at the bleachers.

“So you heard?” Tao grinned at her.

“I did, Dongan University has been threatening you guys. I don’t like it.”

Luhan smiled and pulled her up.

“Come on, mei, let’s go.”

 

“Really?” Soohyun grinned.

“It’s true. They are always around that girl even at campus.” Kiseop nodded.

“Then, should we take a trip and find out who this girl is?”

 

“Definitely, maybe she’s the key to finally finishing off those arrogant bastards.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++