1

Just A Facade

“Did you wait long?” Jaekyung grinned as she walked out of her classroom. Luhan looked up and smiled back at her, he was casually leaning on the wall with his backpack slung around his left shoulder.

“Aniya.” He stood up.

“You’re not meeting the guys?” Jaekyung asked as Luhan took his hand.

“You promised we would eat out today.” Luhan made a face at her, Jaekyung chuckled.

“Aigoo, you’re worst compared to Kris.” She cringed.

Luhan just smiled and kissed her cheek.

 

“Finally.” Luhan smiled as their food arrived.

“Ya, I heard Dong Shin University, you’re not going to…” Jaekyung looked at him questioningly. Luhan stuffed his face with food and stared at her.

“Don’t even try to switch the topic, Luhan.” She said as she picked up her chopsticks.

“They started it.” He grumbled and wiped his lip with a napkin.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt, Chen suffered a lot last time.” She frowned, Luhan looked up and smiled.

“You’re worried?” He grinned.

“Anyway, how was your day?” Jaekyung asked, Luhan reached out and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“You’re starting to switch the topic, baobei.”

 

“Finally, you two.” Baekyun waved them over.

“What are we watching today?” Jaekyung asked, they were inside an abandoned warehouse that was near their university and the guys decided to turn it into somewhat a hang out place. There were two flat screen television, a billiard table and the most precious thing in the room, the sub zero refrigerator.

“Action!” Tao called out as he stepped down from the metal stairs.

“I thought you had practice.” Jaekyung grinned as she sat down beside Chanyeol.

“We ditched, captain also ditched.” Chanyeol grinned and glanced at Kris.

“Jaekyung.” Luhan pulled her by the waist and made her sit on his lap.

“I need to get home by ten.” She murmured as she leaned on him, Luhan nodded.

“You seem tired, we can go-”

“It’s okay.” She shook her head, Luhan smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Just a little sleepy.” She chuckled lightly.

“I can drive you home now.” Luhan chided.

“I just want to hang out everyone.” She leaned away from him and smiled.

“If that’s what you want.” He kissed her cheek, then DO placed three bowls of popcorn on the table, then finally the movie started.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++