Another Mission? Who Is Inoue Mao?

Agent Hyoyeon II

 

An ahjushi is running in a dark cold night. He is bleeding on his side. He needs to escape from the bad guys because they will kill him.

“I-I need….. to go……… to the…………W-Warrior……..Goddess………Company.” he said while running.

The WGCo. is just near from where he is.

“Find him. We need to kill him!”

The ahjushi heard one of the guys who are after him. He runs as fast as he can.

He can see the gate of the WGCo.

“HELP!” he shouts.

An agent from the WGCo. saw him and went outside.

He saw an ahjushi running weakly towards him.

Then, 5 guys come out from the dark street and one of them shot the ahjushi from the back.

The agent took his gun out and was about to shoot the 5 guys when the 5 guys escape.

He checks on the ahjushi that is lying on the ground.

“Ahjushi.” He said.

The ahjushi didn’t speak but he gave something to him.

The agent took it and it is a memory card.

He looks at the ahjushi but the ahjushi is dead.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Siwon and Tiffany came rushing to WGCo.

They are still wearing their performance costumes because they just came from a music show.

Boss Seung Hyun called them for a very important reason.

When they arrived, Agent Onew, Agent Hyoyeon and Agent Taemin are already inside the office of their boss.

“Sorry we are late.” Tiffany said.

Boss Seung Hyun presses the intercom button. “Miss Seo, please let Agent Key get inside here.” He said.

“Ne, boss.”

Then, Agent Key enters the office.

(T/N: Agent Key was also in Agent Hyoyeon 1)

“Nice to see you again, Agent Key.” Hyoyeon said.

“Nice to see that you are back.” Key said.

“Hyung, you are not an agent here anymore. You are in Taiwan, right?” Taemin said.

“Yeah. But I came here this morning and when I was about to go now, I saw a man running towards this building then 5 men who are after him killed him.” Key said.

“Who is that guy?” Siwon asks.

“We found out later that he is Dr. Park. He is missing for almost a year and no one of the agents don’t know where he is.” Seung Hyun said.

“Is he been kidnapped?” Tiffany asks.

“WGCo. Taiwan Branch believes that Dr. Park was kidnapped by the terrorist group who also wants to kidnap Miss Go Ara.” Key said. “Before Dr. Park died, he handed me a memory card. Right now Do Ye Sung is checking the memory card.”

Then, Do Ye Sung came in the office.

“I found out anything about this memory card.” Do Ye Sung said.

“What is it?” Seung Hyun said.

“The terrorist group is planning to kidnap a kid.” Do Ye Sung said.

“A kid?” Onew asks.

“Ne. Her name is Wei Ning Chun, the daughter of the famous scientist Professor Chun. The terrorist group wants Professor Chun to finish the nuclear weapon they are making.” Do Ye Sung said.

“But I thought they need Miss Go.” Tiffany said.

“Maybe they already giving up Miss Go because of the security she has.” Do Ye Sung said.

“We are not sure about that. We need to make sure that both Miss Go and Professor Chun will be safe.” Hyoyeon said.

“I think it is time that Agent Hyoyeon and Agent Onew will go to Taiwan to guard Professor Chun and his family.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“Can’t I come with them?” Taemin asks.

“Aniyo. Agent Siwon and Agent Tiffany can’t guard Miss Go 24/7 because of their other work. It is your job to guard Miss Go.” Seung Hyun said.

Taemin pouted.

“I am going back to Taiwan with Agent Hyoyeon and Agent Onew.” Key said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day, Agent Hyoyeon, Agent Onew and Agent Key are now at the airport waiting for their flight.

“I just need to go to the bathroom.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon didn’t take long in the bathroom, when she was going out of the bathroom she accidentally bumps at the woman who is entering the bathroom.

“Jwesonghapnida, ahjumma.” She said.

Then, she recognizes the ahjumma.

The ahjumma looks at her and she also recognizes her.

“Hyoyeon?” the woman said.

“U-Uhmeoni.” She said.

“Ha! I didn’t know that you are here in Korea. Why are you here? Are you planning to go back to my son?” Eunhyuk’s mom said.

“I am here because of my work.” She said.

“Are you going back to my son now?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“This is not the right time to go back.” She said.

“Why don’t you file your divorce so my son and her daughter stops waiting for you?” Eunhyuk’s mom said. “Now, that Inoue will be back.”

“Who is Inoue?” she asks.

“She is Hyukjae’s childhood sweetheart. She will be back now that is why I am here. She works in Japan and she will be here for a vacation. Hyukjae will go to be happy if he sees her.” Eunhyuk’s mom said. “So, if I were you I file my divorce now.”

“Uhmeoni, for your information, I wanted the divorce a long time ago but your son doesn’t want to. And besides, now that my husband’s childhood sweetheart will be back, I don’t want someone to be my daughter’s new mom.” She said. “So, if I were you I will stop hoping that I and your son will file a divorce.”

Then, she left her.

“She is so annoying.” She whispered.

She went to the telephone booth and calls Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk stops practicing when his handphone rang.

“Yoboseo?”

“It’s me.”

Eunhyuk recognizes Hyoyeon’s voice. “This is new. Why do you call me?”

“Don’t you dare let Hyori takes care by a stranger, is that clear?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw uhmeoni herein the airport and she said that your childhood sweetheart is coming. I don’t want seeing her taking cares of my daughter.”

“You mean, Inoue is coming?”

“Do you have any other childhood sweetheart?”

“None. But why is she coming?”

“Ask your umma.” she said and hangs up.

Hyoyeon went back where Agent Onew and Agent Key is.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taiwan…

The three agents went straight to WGCo. Taiwan Branch. There they met Agent Amber, Agent Ady, Agent Danson Tang and also Boss Vaness Wu.

“Welcome to our branch.” Vaness Wu said. “Seung Hyun called me and he told me to help you with this mission. In guarding Professor Chun’s family, Agent Key, Agent Ady, Agent Danson and Agent Amber will help you.”

“Thank you for the help.” Onew said.

“Professor Chun has only one daughter and her name is Wei Ning Chun, she is 7 years old. She has a wife and her name is Barbie Xiu. The two are divorced a year ago.” Amber said.

“It would be hard for us to guard Barbie Xiu because she doesn’t want someone following her.” Ady said.

“Then, it would be me and Agent Amber’s job to guard her.” Key said.

“Why us?” Amber asks.

“Because I said so.” Key said.

“Agent Onew, you will come with me to guard Professor Chun.” Ady said.

“So I guess, I and Agent Hyoyeon will be guarding Wei Ning.” Danson said.

“Make sure that you will guard the little girl not the girls.” Amber said.

“I know that.” Danson said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk was wandering why his mom wants him and Hyori to go home early.

“Hyori is home!” Hyori said as she and her appa enter the house.

Then, a girl came running towards Eunhyuk and hugs him.

“Oppa, I miss you!” the girl said.

“Inoue Mao?” Eunhyuk remembers her.

“I’m glad you recognize me.” The girl said.

“Appa, who is she?” Hyori asks.

Inoue looks at her. “Konnichiwa!” she greets.

Hyori just looks at her.

“Oh I’m sorry.” Inoue said when she realizes that Hyori didn’t understand her. “Annyeong! Inoue Mao imneeda.”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Hyori greets. “How do you know appa?”

“He is my childhood sweetheart.” Inoue said.

“Why don’t we talk in the living room?” Eunhyuk said.

Outside their house, Agent Dongwoon is watching them.

“That girl looks familiar. Can’t remember where I saw her.” Agent Dongwoon said.