The Concert Preparation

Agent Hyoyeon II

Agent Geun Young and Agent Hyung Jun went to the concert hall. They disguise as staffs that are in-charge in sound systems.

Agent Emma went to the hotel where Agent Hyoyeon and the others are staying in. She pretends to be chambermaid.

When Go Ara and the agents went to hotel’s restaurant to eat, Agent Emma are there too and watching them.

“Noona, you look tired.” Taemin said.

“Are you sick?” Onew worriedly asks.

“Aniyo. I’m fine. Taemin is right. I am just tired.” She said.

“Unnie, you should take a rest tonight. Actually, you three need to take a rest. You are tired for guarding me.” Go Ara said.

“We are fine.” Onew said.

“You need to take a rest too. We can sleep all together in one room.” Go Ara said.

“No. It is not right. We are your guards and we can’t sleep in your room.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is ok. Obey me.” Go Ara said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After the dinner, they went to Go Ara’s room.

“You go ahead. I need to do something.” Hyoyeon said.

“Where are you going?” Go Ara asks.

“Just need to check something.” She said and left them.

Hyoyeon went to the hotel’s bar.

“Noona?” someone said.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw Kibum.

“What’s up?” she said.

Kibum sat on the vacant sit next to her.

“Still the same.” She said.

“Have you already talked to Hyukjae hyung?” Kibum asks.

She nodded.

“Well?” Kibum said.

“He is still stupid.” She said. “Until now he doesn’t know what is the reason why I left them. Doesn’t he knows that I need time for myself? When I married him, everything changed. I have an evil mother-in-law and a mama’s boy husband. The only thing is perfect for me is Hyori.”

“Hyung is very childish. He never understands why you left them. I said to him that you need some space but he doesn’t get it.” Kibum said.

“I know. If he will continue like this, it will took long before I go back to them.” She said.

“Aren’t worried about your daughter?” Kibum asks.

“God knows how much I misses her but now that I am back as an agent, I don’t want her to get hurt because of me.” She said.

“I understand. Don’t worry we Super Junior will take care of her.” Kibum said.

“Gomaweoh. I know I can count on you.” She said. “I need to go now.”

“Ok.” Kibum said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

The SM artists spend their day rehearsing on the stage.

They didn’t know that Agent Hyung Jun and Agent Geun Young are also there inspecting the equipments.

“Geun Young have you the checked the equipments?” Hyung Jun asks.

“Yes. There is nothing unusual.” Geun Young said.

“Let’s keep guarding this concert until tomorrow. We need to make sure that everyone will be safe.” Hyung Jun said.

“I know that. You don’t need to tell me.” Geun Young said and left him.

“Aish! Why is she so like that?” Hyung Jun annoyingly asks.

“Excuse me.” Someone said. It was Jessica of SNSD.

Hyung Jun looks at her.

“Yes?” he said.

“Are you in-charge with the sound system?” Jessica asks.

“Yes.” He said.

“My microphone doesn’t sound good. Could you fix it?” Jessica asks.

“Sure. No problem.” Hyung Jun said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the hotel…

“Unnie, I want to go outside.” Go Ara said.

“You need to stay here. We need to make sure that nothing will bad happen to you.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m so bored!” Go Ara said. “I didn’t come here to stay in the hotel.”

“You came here for the concert not for going around here in London.” Hyoyeon said.

“But I am your boss. You need to obey me.” Go Ara said.

“We are your bodyguards and you need to obey us because we know what is good for you.” Hyoyeon said. “I’ll go outside and check around. Agent Onew and Agent Taemin, don’t let her go out.”

“Ne.” the two agents said.

“Gosh! Why is she being strict?” Go Ara asks annoyingly.

“That is the real Agent Hyoyeon. The very strict and very serious it comes to her mission.” Agent Onew said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went around the hotel. She needs to stay focus on her mission not in everything else.

All the SM artists are in the concert venue for rehearsing.

She was walking around when she felt that someone is following her. She turns around but she didn’t see anyone.

She walks again and she felt again that someone is following her. As she turns around she saw a little girl on her front.

It was not just a little girl, it was Hyori!

Hyori was holding her pink teddy bear. Hyoyeon remembers the teddy bear well because she bought it for you Hyori when Hyori turns 1 year old.

Hyori smiles at her. “Hello.”

“H-Hello.” She greets.

“Have you seen my appa?” Hyori asks.

“H-Huh?” she said.

“My appa is a singer. When I woke up this morning I didn’t see him.” Hyori said.

“Probably they are now in the concert venue to rehearse.” She said. “Are you alone here?”

Hyori nodded.

‘Gosh! How dare Hyukjae to left Hyori alone here?’ she thought.

“Well, my appa’s manager is also here but I left him because he is sleeping.” Hyori said.

“Why don’t you go back to your appa’s manager? Little girls should not walk around the hotel because you might lost.” She said.

“Actually, that is the reason why I am following you. I don’t know where our room is.” Hyori said.

“Come with me. Let’s ask the information desk.” She said.

Hyori grabs her hand. They are walking towards the elevator when the Super Junior’s manager came out from the elevator.

“Hyori! I’m glad I found you.” Super Junior’s manager said.

“Ahjushi!” Hyori said and runs towards the manager.

The manager looks at Hyoyeon and he quickly recognizes her.

“Hyoyeon?” he said.

“I need to go now.” She said and left them.

“Ahjushi, is she my umma?” Hyori asks.

“Huh? Why?” he asks.

“Because my umma’s name is Hyoyeon and she looks like my umma although her hair short.” Hyori said.

“S-She is not your mom. She is the president’s daughter’s bodyguard, ok?” he said.

“Then, where is my umma?” Hyori asks.

“I don’t know.” He said. “Let’s go back to your room.”

“I want to see my appa.” Hyori said.

“He is working today. Just wait for him to get back.” He said.

“I want to go outside.” Hyori said.

“Araso. We will go to the mall, ok?” he said.

Hyori happily nodded.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went back to Go Ara’s room only to find the room empty.

She tries to contact Agent Onew and Agent Taemin but they won’t answer her call.

“Shoot! Those two, I will gonna kill them.” She said angrily.

She grabs her black leather jacket and went out.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Go Ara is very happy because they finally escaped Agent Hyoyeon.

With the two agents, Go Ara went to the mall to have shopping.

“Noona will gonna kill us if she found out what we have done.” Taemin said.

“Why are you so afraid with her?” Go Ara asks while busily looking at the clothes in the rack.

“She is one of the greatest agents in WGCo. of course we have the right to be afraid.” Onew said.

“Do you think she will be angry about this?” Go Ara asks.

“Ne but only for a short while. She will realize that mission is more important.” Onew said.

“Agent Taemin? Agent Onew?” someone called.

They saw Agent Yuri on their side.

“Oh! Agent Yuri! Good to see you here.” Onew said.

“Me too. What are you doing here?” Yuri asks.

“In a mission.” Taemin said.

“Here in the mall?” Yuri asks.

“No. We are guarding the president’s daughter.” Onew said.

“Ah ok.” Yuri said.

“What are you doing here?” Taemin asks.

“I’m in a secret mission.” Yuri said.

“Really? That’s cool.” Taemin said.

“Ne but it is hard.” Yuri said. “Anyway, can you introduce me to the president’s daughter?”

“Sure.” The two said.

They turn around only to find that the president’s daughter is missing.

“Miss Go?” Taemin called and looking around.

“Shoot! She’s missing!” Onew said.

“Agent Yuri noona, we need to go now. We need to find her.” Taemin said.

“Can I help?” Yuri voluntarily asks.

“Ok. Here’s her picture.” Onew said and gave Go Ara’s picture to her.

The three spread around the mall to find the president’s daughter.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon doesn’t know where to start because she doesn’t have any clues where they are.

Then her handphone is ringing.

“Hello?”

“If you want to see them they are in the mall near the hotel.” A strange voice said.

“Who are you?” she asks.

“You don’t need to know. Hurry! The president’s daughter is in danger.”

“Shoot! Thanks for the help.” She said and turns off her handphone.

She runs towards the mall. It is just on the other side of the street.

As she enters the mall, there are lots of people are in there. It will be hard for her to find them.

Then, she remembers something.

“Right! The ring detector.” She said.

She once used the ring detector to the Super Junior and good thing she gave one to Go Ara. Go Ara thought that it was a gift from her so she always wears it.

She took out the full touch pad and tries to locate Go Ara.

Then, she located her.

Go Ara is in the 3rd basement. She needs to be hurry.

She runs towards the stairs and went down to the basement.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Ah! Let me go, you ugly people!” Go Ara shouts as three men trying to get her in the black van.

“Shut up you little brat!” one of the men said.

“No I won’t. I swear you will be punishing of what you are doing to me.” She said.

“Whatever. Just get in the van.” One of the men said.

“Not until you clean it first. Your van is so disgusting.” She said.

“Aish! Yah! Just do what I say if you don’t want to get hurt!” he shouts.

“Don’t shout at me! Your saliva is spreading to us. You might carry a virus!” she said.

“Why you?!” he said annoyingly. He was about to hit Go Ara when someone throws a can of soft drink to his head.

“WTF?! Who is it?!” he said angrily.

They all look around and saw Hyoyeon.

“Leave her alone.” She said.

“Who are you?” he asks.

“Tsk! Don’t you know me? All the drug lords, gambling lords and even terrorists know me.” She said.

“I think I know her.” One of the men said.

“You know her? Is she some kind of a celebrity?” he asks.

“Aniyo. She is the agent that all the bosses afraid of.” Another one said.

“What? They are all afraid with just a girl?” he asks.

“She is not an ordinary girl. She is the Warrior Goddess Company’s one of the greatest agents. She is Agent Kim Hyoyeon.” Go Ara said.

“S-She is A-Agent Hyoyeon?” he asks. Finally, he recognized her. “Y-You two, fight her.”

“A-Aniyo! S-she is s-strong.” The two said.

“Why you?!” he said annoyingly. He pushes them towards Hyoyeon who is slowly walking towards them. “Fight her!”

The two didn’t have a choice but to fight her.

One of them runs towards her and he is holding a knife.

Hyoyeon holds the arm of the guy and twist it.

“AHHHH!!!” the guy shouts and he drops the knife.

Hyoyeon kicks him in his stomach.

Then, the other guy went towards her but no weapon. Hyoyeon quickly moves to the back of the guy and kicks him strongly towards the wall.

The last guy who is holding Go Ara was shock to see the two defeated by Hyoyeon.

He releases Go Ara and quickly went to the driver’s seat of the van and escaped.

The black van didn’t have a plate number so Hyoyeon doesn’t know how she will gonna locate it.

“Genchana?” she asks Go Ara.

Go Ara just nodded.

Hyoyeon holds her hand and went back inside the mall.

They saw Agent Taemin, Agent Onew and Agent Yuri worriedly finding around the mall.

“How are you three doing?” Hyoyeon coldly asks.

“Noona, you found her!” Taemin said.

“Miss Go, genchana?” Onew asks.

Go Ara nodded.

“Let’s go back to the hotel.” Hyoyeon coldly said.

“Agent Hyoyeon, how did you found her?” Yuri asks.

“You are not part of this mission so you don’t need to know.” She said and she left still holding Go Ara.

“Agent Yuri thanks for helping us finding her.” Onew said.

Taemin bowed down.

“It’s ok.” Yuri said.

Onew and Taemin follow Hyoyeon and Go Ara.


Thank you for waiting and mianhae...I'm kinda busy right now so I don't have time to update everyday...thanks for the comments =^.^=

 

and mianhae for some wrong grammars

 

nariko10 maybe you are excited that's why you are nervous...kekeke

seokyu91 how on earth yuri invovle in here?kekeke just kidding...can't answer you coz that would be a secret...it can be Yuri or somebody else...

 

and for the others kamsahamnida!