To The Concert

Agent Hyoyeon II

“Appa, are you going to London next week?” Hyori asks.

“How did you know that?” Eunhyuk asks.

They are at their house.

“I saw it in the news.” Hyori said. “Appa, I want to come with you.”

“Baby, it is too far and I can’t take care of you there.”  Eunhyuk said.

“I want to watch you performing.” Hyori said.

“Baby, I told you no one will take care of you.” Eunhyuk said.

“You can leave me to your manager while you are performing.” Hyori said.

“Aish. Alright.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah! I’m going to London with appa!” Hyori said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the airport…

“Hyori, are you excited?” Kibum asks.

Hyori was sitting at Kibum’s lap.

“Ne! It is my first time to watch my appa performing.” Hyori said.

“Guys! Guys!” Hankyung excitedly said.

“What?” Eunhyuk asks.

“The daughter of the president is going with us in the same plane.” Hankyung said.

“Yeah. I heard it. It is because she is the one who insist that we use her very own private plane.” Kibum said.

“Really? How did you know?” Hankyung asks.

“I heard it.” Kibum said. “And here’s she come.”

They all look at the entrance. The president’s daughter was surrounded by three bodyguards.

“Siwon oppa, here they are.” Tiffany whispered to Siwon.

“Yeah. Keep your eyes open. We need to stay focus.” Siwon said.

“Ne.” she said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Unnie, where are the two agents?” Go Ara asks.

“They are here also but far away. They are watching the people passing by.” Hyoyeon said.

“I see.” Go Ara said.

“Agent Onew, care to tell me why do we need to ride in a same plane with the SM artists?” Hyoyeon whispered to Onew.

“It is because Miss Go is the one who insist that.” Onew said.

“Great. Now I need to be careful not to recognize by my family while inside the plane.” She said.

“Unnie, I need to go to the rest room.” Go Ara said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

She and Go Ara went to the rest room.

“I’ll wait you here outside.” Hyoyeon said while Go Ara went inside the rest room.

She is checking all the people who coming in and out of the two rest rooms.

Then, she saw Eunhyuk coming out from the men’s rest room.

She automatically went inside the women’s rest room.

“Unnie, are you going to pee, too?” Go Ara asks.

“Aniyo. I am just checking you.” She said.

“I see. Let’s go.” Go Ara said.

Hyoyeon’s heart beating faster when she saw her husband. Even she doesn’t admit it, she really misses her husband and daughter but she has no choice but to hide now because she is now back as an agent. If she will shows herself to her family, it might be difficult for her because their enemies might know her family and uses them to defeat her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Inside the plane…

The SM artists are having fun while inside the plane. Taking pictures everywhere and anyone.

Siwon and Tiffany are having fun too but they won’t forget about their mission.

Go Ara is getting bored because she is just staying in her sits. On her both side are Agent Taemin and Agent Hyoyeon.

“Unnie, can I take pictures with them?” Go Ara asks.

“No.” she said.

Go Ara pouted. She is being childish again. “I’m so bored.”

“We are concerned for your own safety and also the safety of the people here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Unnie please.” Go Ara said.

“Agent Hyoyeon let her do what she wants.” Onew said. He is sitting at their front.

“Stop saying my name here.” She said to Onew.

“Then, let her do what she wants.” Onew said.

Hyoyeon sighed. “Alright. You can go.”

Go Ara excitedly stood up and went to the SM artists.

After few minutes Hyoyeon heard a cry from their back of the sits.

She is sure that it was a little girl’s cry.

“Baby, stop crying. Appa is here.” Someone said.

And Hyoyeon knew who it was.

She automatically stood up and went to the comfort room. Inside the comfort room, she releases all the feelings she is feeling right now by crying. She cried and cried because she can’t control her feelings. She felt pain when she heard her daughter crying. It was her who supposed to be comforting her daughter because she is the mother but because of her job she can’t do it.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Kibum was wondering what the woman doing in the comfort room so long. She is been there for ten minutes.

If he is not mistaken it was one of Go Ara’s bodyguard. He can’t stop thinking of her because she looks familiar to him. He just can’t look at her eyes because she is wearing sunglasses.

He decided to stand up and knocks the door of the comfort room.

“Miss, are you alright in there?” Kibum asks while knocking the door.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon stops crying when she heard Kibum’s voice. She quickly wipes her tears and look at the mirror. She wears her sunglasses again and tries to control herself.

“Miss? Genchana?” Kibum asks again.

“Ne, I’m fine!” she said and opens the door.

Again Kibum wasn’t able to see the girl’s eyes. But he knows that the girl is crying because her nose is red.

“Are you crying?” Kibum asks.

“A-Aniyo.” She said and left him.

Hyoyeon needs to avoid him because she knows that Kibum can easily recognize her.

Before Hyoyeon sit on her sits, she saw the little girl sleeping at the back of her sits and she is sure that it was her daughter.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The SM artists and the staffs are staying in the hotel where Go Ara will stay. There will be 2 days before the concert.

Boss Seung Hyun knew the owner of the hotel so he asks the owner if the people who can stay there for three days are the SM artists, the staffs and Go Ara only.

The owner agrees because for the safety of the president’s daughter. The owner of the hotel is used to be an agent of WGCo. but leave before he decided to have a new life.

“I’ll take a rest and tonight we will go around the city.” Go Ara said.

“Agent Taemin and Agent Onew, go take a rest first. I’ll watch her here.” Hyoyeon said.

The two went outside the room while Hyoyeon stays inside the room to watch Go Ara.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“Tiffany, we need to check this hotel so none of terrorists will get here easily.” Siwon said.

“Ne.” Tiffany said.

The two was about to leave when Woondoo saw them.

“Where are you two going?” Woondoo asks.

“We will check the hotel.” Siwon said.

“Ah I see. An agent’s job, right?” Woondoo said.

The two nodded.

“Be careful. Make sure that none of the staffs and artists knows what you are doing.” Woondoo said.

The two nodded again.

“We will leave now.” Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

After 2 hours…

Agent Onew came in Go Ara’s room.

“Agent Hyo, you can take a rest now. I’ll watch her.” Onew said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said and leave the room.

Not knowing that she forgot to wear her sunglasses.

She is not asleep so she decided to go to the café.

Some SM artists are in the café but no Super Junior.  Hyoyeon felt relieved.

Hyoyeon stay in the café for 30 minutes only drinking is her cappuccino.

Then, Onew called her. Go Ara is awake and we are going around the city.

Hyoyeon stood up and went to the door of the café.

Then, a little girl accidentally bumps her.

Hyoyeon saves the girl for hitting the floor.

“Are you alright?” she asks holding the hands of the little girl.

“Ne. Kamsahamnida.” The little girl said.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened when she recognize the girl. It was her daughter!

“Hyori, genchana? I told you not to run.” Kibum said coming towards them.

Hyoyeon looks at him. There, she remembers that she is not wearing her sunglasses.

“Hyoyeon noona?” Kibum asks. “I know it was you.”

“I-I need to go.” She said and left them.

All she wants is to escape so she didn’t see Eunhyuk coming. She bumps him and good thing; Eunhyuk’s wrap his arms in her waist so she will not fall.

“Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon removes Eunhyuk’s arm in her waist and run towards the elevator.

As the elevator opens, she quickly went inside and presses the close button but before it close Eunhyuk came in.

“So, you came back.” Eunhyuk said. They are alone in the elevator.

“I didn’t come back for you.” She said.

“I know.” He said. He looks at her from head to toe. “Base on your looks, you are back as an agent.”

She didn’t talk.

“Is this the reason why you leave us?” he asks.

“What? What make you think that?” she asks.

“Simple. Being an agent is your life so you leave us.” He said.

“Are you stupid? I already left the life of being an agent for my family and now you are telling me that I leave my family for this? You don’t know what why I am here so stop making conclusions.” She said.

“Then, why did you leave us?” he asks.

“Aish! How can I have a stupid husband? I leave you because I want to find myself. I leave you because you are a mama’s boy, get it?” she said. At last the elevator stops at the floor where her room is.

She left the elevator but Eunhyuk follows her.

“We are not done yet.” He said.

She faces him. “If you want to be safe, stay away from me during this mission. I am hiding myself from you so Hyori and you will be safe.”

And she went inside Go Ara’s room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon remained silent while Go Ara is having fun shopping.

Now that Eunhyuk and Kibum know that she is here she needs to avoid them.

While Go Ara is having fun in shopping, they didn’t know that inside a black van there is a guy that looking at them.

“Let them have some fun and in the concert we will make sure that they will not smile like that.” The guy said. “Black pearl, monitor their movements.”

“Yes master.” His assistant said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

WGCo. London Branch…

Boss BoA calls her 4 great agents for a mission.

“5 agents from WGCo. Seoul Branch are here to guard their president’s daughter. I want you to make sure that the concert will be safe for her.” BoA said. “Agent Hyung Jun and Agent Geun Young you are in-charge to check the concert hall. Agent Emma, I want you to watch Agent Hyoyeon. Now that her husband and her daughter is here, it will be easy for her to be distracted.”

“Yes boss.” The three agents said.

Boss BoA handed an envelope to Agent Bom. “I want you to watch that person.”

Agent Bom looks at the picture inside the envelope and return it inside. “No problem.”