Finding Go Ara in NY

Agent Hyoyeon II

First of all, I want to CONGRATULATE SNSD for WINNING 2 AWARDS in MAMA2011... I'm proud to be SONE...kekeke

And also, Hyoyeon was beautiful that night...=^.^=


Inside the jet plane…

All the agents where quietly sitting and Jonghyun is feeling bored now.

“Key baby, sing and dance for us.” Jonghyun said.

Key glares at him. “Don’t call me baby.” He said.

“Come on! Sing and dance for us.” Jonghyun said.

“No way.” Key said and continues listening on his ipad.

Jonghyun looks at Hyoyeon who is sitting on his side.

“Hyo, let’s play.” Jonghyun said.

“No.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoraeng, pleassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee…” Jonghyun said copying Taemin’s aegyo.

“Taemin will cry if he finds out that you are copying him.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m bored. Let’s sing.” Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun stands up. “Hyo, follow me.” He said. “Oridago noriji marayo sujuboso maldo mothago.” He sang the SNSD’s song So Nyuh Shi Dae. He even dances to the song.

“You are doing it all wrong.” Hyoyeon said and she also stands up. “Oridago noriji marayo sujuboso maldo mothago. Oridago noriji marayo seuchyo ganeun yaegiboon ingol…” she sang while dancing.

The other agents are watching them.

“Na!najik oridago… malhadon yalmi oon yokshib jaengiga …” Jonghyun sang as he copying Yuri of SNSD.

“O!neuleun wenilinji… saranghae hamyo kiseuhae joo otnae…” Hyoyeon sang and dance.

Then, Key stood up. He sang Sooyoung’s part “Numoo noraborin naneun amoo maldo haji mothago…”

Then, Hyung Jun joins them. “Hwareul naelga oosoborilga… Saengak hadaga…”

The four dance and sing the chorus part at the front of the other agents.

After the song, they all back to their sits.

“That was fun.” Jonghyun said.

After a while, the agents fell asleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After long hours in the plane, they finally arrived in America.

“We are going straight to the WGCo.” Kangta said.

Outside the airport, there are black van and black car waiting for them.

Kangta gets inside the black car while they get inside the black van.

“It’s been years since I went here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, you said that you already worked in WGCo. here. What is the feeling working with Boss Kangta?” Hyung Jun asks.

“When I worked here, Boss Kangta was still an agent so I don’t know what kind of boss he is.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, let’s ask CL.” Emma said. “CL, what kind of boss he is?”

“W-Well… He is strict and doesn’t know how to have fun.” CL said.

“No wonder.” Hyoyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Amber asks.

“Boss Kangta loves having fun. He always goes to club with Boss BoA but when the two broke up, everything has changed.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you think those two is still in love to each other?” Key asks.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said.

“But they are always fighting when they see each other.” Jonghyun said.

“It is their way showing how much they are missing each other.” Hyoyeon said and smiled.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. Korea Branch…

Siwon keeps on looking at Tiffany.

The agents are busy with their office works. Siwon was already done his work so he spends his free time looking at Tiffany.

Then, after a while, Tiffany turns off her computer and stands up.

“Boss, I need to go now.” Tiffany said to the head of the agents.

Their boss nodded and went back to his work.

Siwon stands up. “Boss, I’m done with my work now. Bye.” He said and follows Tiffany.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Tiffany was going to her car now when Siwon came and snatches her car key.

“What the-”

“I’ll drive you to where you are going.” Siwon said.

“No need.” Tiffany said trying to take the car key back.

“I insist.” Siwon said and opens the front passenger door to Tiffany.

Tiffany just sighed and gets inside the car.

Siwon gets inside the car and starts the car.

“So, where are we going?” Siwon asks.

“SM.” Tiffany said.

Tiffany was listening through her ipad and she has no plans to talk to Siwon. When she said to him that she won’t gonna like him, she means it.

Falling to a guy like him is like being crazy. There still lots of guys out there so she can easily forget about him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Tiffany quickly gets out of the car after Siwon parks it.

Siwon quickly run after her.

They are now inside the elevator going to 8th floor. None of them are talking.

When the elevator was now in 1st floor, the door opens.

“Omo! Annyeong!” it was Eunhyuk and Hyori.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Hyori greets.

“Annyeong!” the two greet.

They look at each for a moment and look away.

Eunhyuk was looking at them curiously.

“Are you guys come from the 3rd basement?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” Siwon said.

“Let me guess, you come here together, right?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” Siwon said.

“And you rode only one car, right?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” Siwon said.

“Then, is there something going on between you?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Nothing.” Tiffany said. “We are working in the same company so it is not unusual if we go here together.”

“Defensively.” Eunhyuk said.

At last they are now at the 8th floor.

“Oppa, can I borrow Hyori?” Tiffany asks when they get out of the elevator.

“Sure.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyori come with Tiffany and went to the practice room.

“Siwon, let’s talk.” Eunhyuk said.

He went towards the fire exit and Siwon follows him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

New York…

“Boss, I have a plan.” Hyoyeon said to Kangta.

They are now at the WGCo.

“What is it?” Kangta asks.

“It would be hard for us to find Miss Go here in this big city but there is one thing that we can make her go out.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it?” Kangta asks.

“Bring the SM Town here.” She said.

“SM Town?” he asks.

“SM Town is where Agent Siwon and Agent Fany are working as artists. If Miss Go found out about SM Town having a concert here, she will surely go to that concert no matter what. Knowing her, she is very stubborn girl and she will do anything just to watch the concert. If you didn’t know she is a fan of SM Town.” She said.

“But how can we make SM Town hold a concert here?” he asks.

“That would be easy for the WGCo. Korean Branch.” She said.

“We will try your plan.” He said.

Hyoyeon gets out of his office and finds Jonghyun. She saw him with Key and Amber.

“Key baby, I am jealous every time I saw you with Agent Amber.” Jonghyun said.

“Oh shut up, Agent Jong.” Key said.

“Jonghyun, call the Korea branch and tell them that we need to make SM Town hold a concert here as soon as possible.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne I got it.” Jonghyun said and left them.

“What is SM Town something to do to our mission?” Amber asks.

“It will help us a lot.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After 2 days…

Hyoyeon received a call from Boss Seung Hyun.

“It’s ok, boss. I understand. Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

“What did he say?” Hyung Jun asks.

“We need to wait for three months before SM Town come here. Right now, they are announcing their upcoming concert in here and also Girls’ Generation will be having a fanmeeting here. We will easily find Miss Go if she also attend the fanmeeting.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hope this will work.” Emma said.

“It will work. Trust me.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After 2 weeks…

G-Dragon, Taeyang, Yuri and their boss almost fell on their sits when they heard Go Ara screaming.

They hurriedly went to the room where she is.

“What is it?” Yuri asks.

“SM Town is coming here! I want to watch it!” Go Ara said. She was watching news in her room.

“You are not allowed to go there.” The boss said.

“But I want to watch it. If you don’t allow me, I won’t finish your nuclear thingy of yours.” Go Ara said starting to be stubborn again.

“Why you”

“Think it over. If I were you I will allow it. It is just a one night concert.” Go Ara said.

“Oh alright!” the boss said.

“And also I will attend the fanmeeting of Girls’ Generation.” Go Ara said.

“But-”

“The nuclear thingy.” Go Ara said.

“Oh alright! But G-Dragon, Yuri and Taeyang will guard you.” The boss said.

“Ok.” Go Ara said.