Secretly In Love

Agent Hyoyeon II

With the help of Super Junior’s manager, Eunhyuk’s mom, Hyoyeon and Hyori went to the hospital to visit Eunhyuk.

When they enter his room, Eunhyuk was already awake.

Eunhyuk was happy to see his family.

“How is my baby?” Eunhyuk said.

“I miss you, appa.” Hyori said.

“I miss you too.” Eunhyuk said. “Thanks for bringing them here.” He said to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just smiled.

Then, her handphone rang. “Excuse me.” She said to them and went out of the room.

Hyoyeon answers the call. “Ne. I’ll be right there.” She said.

After the conversation she went back inside the room.

“Hyori baby, umma needs to go now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Huh? But why?” Hyori was disappointed.

Hyoyeon hugs her daughter. “Umma will be back, I promise, ok?”

“Ok.” Hyori said.

“I’ll be back later.” Hyoyeon said to Eunhyuk and his mom.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon went to the Blue House. Agent Fany called her for a help.

The president is very disappointed to the whole WGCo. because they let Miss Go kidnapped.

When Hyoyeon arrived at the office of the president, she saw Agent Siwon and Agent Fany standing at the front of the president.

“Finally, you are here.” The president said. “Where are the other two agents?”

“They can’t make it because they are trying to search for Miss Go.” Hyoyeon said.

“Would you like to say anything? Agent Fany and Agent Siwon didn’t talk.” The president said.

“Mr. President, I know that you are very disappointed but you need to know that it was Miss Go’s decision to surrender herself to the terrorists because she is thinking the safety of the people in WGCo. The other agents tried to stop her but she insists.” She said.

The president smiled. “She is really fully grown up girl. I know that she will do that. Before she enters WGCo. she ask my permission first and when I disagree she said that even if I disagree she will still join WGCo. because she wanted to experience new things and be matured enough. And now that you told me that she surrendered herself to the terrorists just to save the people, it makes me happy. But you need to save her.”

“Don’t worry, Mr. President, we will get back Miss Go.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can go now.” He said.

“Gosh! He really makes me nervous.” Tiffany said when they finally get out of Blue House.

“Why didn’t you tell him about Miss Go?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We don’t know anything about it.” Siwon said.

“Really? I thought you know it.” Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, Boss Seung Hyun said that you can go now to your other works.”

“Ok. How about you?” Tiffany asks.

“I’ll go back to the hospital. I left uhmeoni and Hyori in the hospital with Eunhyuk. I need to bring them back home.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Take care.” Siwon said. “Fany, I’ll drive you home.”

“Sure.” Tiffany said.

The two get inside Siwon’s agent car.

“You lied.” Tiffany said.

“What?” Siwon innocently asks.

“You lied to unnie. You said that we don’t know anything about Miss Go but the truth is we already know it.” Tiffany said.

“If I said to her the truth she might ask us why we didn’t tell the truth.” Siwon said.

“And why didn’t we tell the truth to the president? Remember that before we enter the room you said that we need to stay quiet and don’t tell to the president. What is your real reason?” Tiffany asks.

“I just wanted to see her.” Siwon said.

“Lame reason.” Tiffany said. “I know that you like her but… she already married.”

“I know and I know that she went to hyung in the hospital so I decided to call her and ask her help so that I will be with her for some minutes.” Siwon said.

“I don’t get it. You are really crazy.” Tiffany said. ‘Why do you need to fall in love to a woman who is married instead to a single like me?’ she thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the hospital…

Hyoyeon was near in Eunhyuk’s room when she saw some fans trying to get inside but the guards won’t let them.

She hides herself in the plants while watching the angry fans trying to get inside.

“Unnie?” Someone said from her back.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw Yoona and Sunny.

“What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We just wanted to visit Eunhyuk oppa.” Yoona said.

“What are you doing here outside?” Sunny asks.

“ELFs.” She said.

Sunny and Yoona look at the fans.

“You don’t want them to see you?” Sunny asks.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Then, let’s wait here until they gone. ELF hate us.” Sunny said.

“All the girls that getting close to the SJ, ELF hate.” Hyoyeon said.

They wait for little minutes then the fans left.

Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yoona went to Eunhyuk’s room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The agents from Taiwan Branch already came in South Korea.

They went straight to WGCo.

“Hyung!” Taemin happily said when he saw Key.

“Good to see you again.” Key said.

“Where are you staying?” Onew asks.

“In the hotel.” Key said.

“Key baby, at last I saw you again!” Jonghyun said.

Key frowned when he saw Jonghyun.

“Why are you here? I didn’t see you last time I went here.” Key said.

“I am working here.” Jonghyun said. “How’s my baby Key?”

Jonghyun pinches Key’s cheeks.

Amber, Ady and Danson are laughing.

“I didn’t know Agent Key has a boyfriend here.” Amber said.

“Yah! He isn’t my boyfriend.” Key said.

“Whatever.” Amber said.

“Agents, come with me.” Boss Vaness said.

“Yes boss.” They said and follow their boss.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After few days, Eunhyuk was now staying in his house.

The fans stop going to his house to know the truth.

Hyoyeon lives again in their house but she makes sure that her family will be safe by putting lots of security systems.

“Breakfast is ready!” she said from the kitchen.

Then, Hyori and Eunhyuk came in.

“Umma, what’s for breakfast?” Hyori asks.

“Your favorite, baby, pancakes.” She said.

Hyori claps her hands.

“Hyori, call your Halmeoni in the garden.” She said.

Hyori went out to call her grandmother.

Then, she went back with her grandmother.

They are now eating their breakfast when Hyoyeon received a call from WGCo.

“I’ll be right there.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon finishes her coffee and stood up.

“Are you going now? You are not even finished your breakfast.” Eunhyuk’s mom said.

“I need to go to WGCo. The bosses from London Branch and New York Branch are arrived and they are on their way now to WGCo. We need to prepare.” She said.

“Umma, take care.” Hyori said.

“Ne, baby.” She said and kisses her daughter. “Hyukjae, can you take Hyori in her school?”

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ok but don’t drive.” She said.

“Ne.” he said.

“Bye!” she said and went out of the house.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Hyoyeon arrived at WGCo. everyone is busy preparing.

“I wonder why they didn’t give us the same treat like this when we arrived.” Boss Vaness said while looking at the people.

“Because London Branch and NY Branch are the most important branch of WGCo.” Ady said.

“Remember that the top 5 of WGCo. Branch are New York, London, South Korea, Japan and China.” Danson said.

“Then what top are we?” Boss Vaness asks.

“Top 11.” Amber said.

“We didn’t make it to top 10?” Boss Vaness asks.

“No. Boss Vaness, where are you when the Big Boss announced it?” Ady asks.

“In the bathroom I think.” Boss Vaness said.

His agents just sighed.

“How can we have a boss like him?” Key whispered.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Boss Vaness.” Hyoyeon greets.

“Agent Hyo, nice to see you again.” Danson said and put his arm on Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

Then, someone removes it from their back.

“Agent Hyo, Boss Seung Hyun is looking for you.” Onew said still holding Danson’s hand.

“Ok thanks.” Hyoyeon said and left them.

Boss Vaness and the other agents look at Danson and Onew’s hands.

Danson and Onew look at their hands and they both realized that they are holding hands.

They quickly release their hands.

“I need to help the others.” Onew said and left them.

“Agent Danson, I didn’t know you like guys too.” Ady said jokingly.

“Aish.” Danson said.

The first who arrive were the agents and the boss from London Branch.

“Unnie.” Hyoyeon happily said when she saw BoA. She hugs her.

“How’s your family?” BoA asks.

“They are doing fine.” She said.

“Nice to see you again, Agent Hyoyeon. The last time you went to London I wasn’t able to see you because of my important mission.” Bom said.

“Yeah. You didn’t even saw your husband.” She said.

“Where is he?” Bom asks.

“Probably in the agents department.” She said.

“I’ll go see him.” Bom said and left them.

Hyoyeon remembers the other 3 agents. “Welcome to our headquarters.” Hyoyeon said to them.

“Pleasure to be here.” Agent Hyung Jun said.

“Agent Hyo, why don’t you give a tour these agents while we are waiting for the always very late boss of NY Branch?” BoA suggested.

“Good idea.” Hyoyeon said. “Come with me. I will show you the agent department.”

Hyoyeon and the other agents went to the agent department.

“You sound like you still hate Kangta.” Seung Hyun said to BoA.

“I don’t hate him it is just that I don’t like seeing him.” BoA said.

“Aigoo… Remembering the past.” Seung Hyun said before they went to his office.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Agents Department…

“Onew honey!” Bom called her husband.

Onew smiled widely when he saw his wife.

The two hug each other and even kiss each other at the front of the other agents.

Tiffany covers Taemin’s eyes.

“Yah! Why did you cover my eyes?” Taemin asks after the kiss.

“You are too young for that.” Tiffany said.

“I am not young anymore.” Taemin said.

“Still you are the maknae.” Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon and the others enter the department. “Guys, I’d like you to meet Agent Geun Young, Agent Hyung Jun and Agent Emma from WGCo. London Branch.” She said.

“Welcome to our headquarters. I’m Agent Tiffany and he is Agent Siwon we are both secret agents. And our other agents; Agent Jonghyun, Agent Dongwoon, Agent Onew and Agent Taemin.” Tiffany said. “And from Taiwan Branch; Agent Ady, Agent Key, Agent Amber and Agent Danson.”

“Aren’t you the singers in SM Town?” Geun Young asks.

“Yes we are.” Siwon said.

“I didn’t expect that there are lots of agents here.” Hyung Jun said.

“Actually we still have 4 agents outside. They have their missions today.” Onew said.

“It must be fun working here. In our branch we have 8 agents and we didn’t often see each other.” Emma said.

“It happens here sometimes.” Taemin said.

“You are lucky to have 8 agents. In Taiwan we only have 4 of us… plus Agent Minho. We left him in our headquarters.” Key said.

“But I heard that the NY Branch has 20 agents.” Jonghyun said.

“Ne. It is because they are the top 1.” Hyoyeon said. “I and Agent Onew already experienced working there for a month.”

“Really? Cool!” Siwon exaggeratedly said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. ‘He is so stupid. He will do anything to be look good at the front of sunbae.’

Tiffany decided to go out. “Where are you going?” Taemin asks.

“To the café. I feel like to have a coffee.” Tiffany said.

“I want to go with you.” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the café…

Tiffany and Taemin silently drink their coffee.

Taemin knew what is bothering Tiffany.

“Jealous?” Taemin asks.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asks.

“You like Siwon hyung, right?” Taemin asks.

“A-Aniyo.” Tiffany lied.

“Aigoo… I am an agent for years and I know when people are lying or not.” Taemin said.

Tiffany bowed down her head.

“You like hyung but unfortunately hyung likes Hyoyeon noona but noona was already married.” Taemin said.

“Right. I don’t know that guy. He is crazily in love to her but he knows that she already married.” Tiffany said. “What will I do?”

“Make him fall in love to you.” Taemin said.

“But how?” she asks.

“Leave it to me.” Taemin said.