Maki Or Inoue?

Agent Hyoyeon II

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened after reading the result.

“I-It can’t be.” She said. Her hands are trembling.

She felt cold because of what she saw.

Eunhyuk saw her in her condition. “Gwenchana?” he asks.

He saw the papers she was holding. Eunhyuk took it and reads it.

“Hirokita Maki? Who is she?” Eunhyuk curiously asks.

“Sh-She’s dead.” Hyoyeon said.

“Dead?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon grabs her handphone and calls Dongwoon.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Dongwoon who was shocked because of what he saw was awakening when Hyoyeon calls him.

“Dongwoon, come here quick!”

“Ne. I need to show you something too.” Dongwoon said. “Hyung, can you print this?”

“I know you will say that so I print it already.” Jonghyun said and gives the envelope to Dongwoon.

“I am going to Agent Hyoyeon.” Dongwoon said.

“I’m coming with you.” Jonghyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After an hour, Dongwoon and Jonghyun came to the Super Junior dorm.

Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yesung were wondering why the two came.

“Let’s talk to my dorm.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk was also wondering so he decided to follow them.

At Hyoyeon’s dorm…

“Care to explain to me how on earth did Hirokita Maki become alive when we all know that she is dead?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She is not really dead.” Dongwoon said. “At first we thought that she was really dead but I think she let us believe that she is really dead.”

“Wait! Care to tell me what is going on?” Eunhyuk asks.

“In the first place, why are you here listening to us?” Jonghyun asks

“He needs to know, too.” Dongwoon said. “Hirokita Maki was an ex agent who was killed by her.” He is looking at Hyoyeon.

“Killed. But now, you found out that she is not really dead.” Eunhyuk said.

“I and Maki fought on the bridge while she is trying to escape. I manage to shoot her with my gun and she fell on the water. We tried to find her body but we failed. There was a storm when we fought so the flow of the water is strong. There is no chance that she will survive because of her condition.” Hyoyeon said. “I need to find her.”

“It will be hard when you don’t know her new face.” Dongwoon said.

Hyoyeon’s eyebrow rose.

“Hyoyeon, we need to show you something.” Jonghyun said. He gave the envelope to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon opens it and looks at the two pictures.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened when he saw the picture.

“Inoue?” Eunhyuk said.

“She is your childhood sweetheart.” Hyoyeon said. “What is this all about?” Hyoyeon asks Jonghyun and Dongwoon.

“Inoue Mao was the real identity of Hirokita Maki.” Dongwoon said. “When she was a teen ager she was involve in an accident that caused her face to get burned. She was undergone to a plastic surgery in America that causes her face to change. When she enters the Warrior Goddess, she changes her name into Hirokita Maki to hide her true identity. When the day she fell on the water, someone saves her and she went to Japan. She undergone to a plastic surgery again so her face as the real Inoue Mao will back. It was her plan so she can have revenge to you. She is now using Eunhyuk, his mom and Hyori to get revenge.”

“Why us?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Easy. You are the most important people in Hyoyeon’s life.” Jonghyun said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ryeowook and Yesung were playing on the living room when someone rings the doorbell.

Yesung opens it. “Hi Inoue!” Yesung greets when he saw Inoue.

“Where’s Hyukjae?” Inoue asks.

“In the other dorm.” Yesung said.

To his surprise, Inoue just gets inside the dorm and when inside the bedroom.

She took the sleeping child and gets out.

“Wait! Where are you taking Hyori?” Yesung asks as he tries to stops Inoue but before he could stop her, he was surprised when Inoue took out a gun and shoots him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“What is that?” Eunhyuk asks as they heard a loud bang.

Hyoyeon, Jonghyun and Dongwoon look at each other.

Altogether, they took out their guns and open the door.

Jonghyun saw Yesung on the floor bleeding.

Hyoyeon saw Inoue inside the elevator with Hyori.

“Hyori!” she said.

She tried to stop Inoue but the elevator door closed.

Dongwoon went to the stairs. Eunhyuk follows him and also Hyoyeon.

“Call an ambulance!” Jonghyun ordered Ryeowook.

Ryeowook immediately calls the hospital.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Siwon was on the parking lot of their dorm when he saw Inoue running with Hyori.

He doesn’t know what is going on but he has this feeling that it is not good.

He went back inside his car and wait. When Inoue went to her car and quickly get away, he follows her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Dongwoon arrived at the parking lot but Inoue was already escaped.

Hyoyeon can’t help but to cry.

Eunhyuk hugs her and calms his wife.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Inoue went to a vacation house in Incheon.

“Inoue, what is going on? Why did you bring me here?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

Then, she saw Hyori with Inoue. Hyori was still sleeping.

“Omo! Why is she with you?” she asks.

“Shut up!” Inoue yells.

Eunhyuk’s mom was surprised because Inoue never yells at her.

“What’s wrong with you, huh?” she asks.

Inoue took out her gun and points it to the ahjumma. “If I said shut up, shut up!” Inoue angrily said.

Eunhyuk’s mom shut .

“Good.” Inoue said. “Now, you will stay here with your granddaughter as my hostages.”

“What?” she asks.

“You heard me, ahjumma. I will be going to use you as my hostages so Hyoyeon will come here and I’ll get my revenge to her.” Inoue said.

“Hyoyeon? My daughter-in-law?” she asks.

“Yep! Your one and only over protective daughter-in-law.” Inoue said.

“Why?” she asks.

“You shouldn’t know.” Inoue said and left her in the room and locks it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Siwon has been following Inoue’s car until they got in a vacation house.

“Why did Inoue bring Hyori here?” he asks himself.

He was still spying when he got a call from his boss.

“Ne, boss?” he said as he answers the call.

“Where are you? You need to get back here in headquarters. Hyori was kidnapped by Inoue Mao.” Seung Hyun said.

“I know and I know where they are.” Siwon said.

“Really? Get back here and tell us everything.” Seung Hyun said.

“Ne.” Siwon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I won’t forgive her for doing this.” Eunhyuk said. He is also in WGCo. headquarters.

“Dongwoon, I’m sorry about this.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon. Why is she apologizing?

“It is ok. Maki I mean Inoue is nothing to me since she betrayed us.” Dongwoon said.

Jonghyun looks at Eunhyuk and he knows that Eunhyuk doesn’t understand what they are saying.

“Inoue Mao or Hirokita Maki was Dongwoon’s ex-girlfriend.” Jonghyun said to Eunhyuk.

“Ah…” Eunhyuk said.

At last Siwon came.

Siwon was surprised to see Eunhyuk and it is too late to hide his face.

“Siwon? What are you doing here?” Eunhyuk asks.

Boss Seung Hyun came out from his office to talk to them.

“He is one of our secret agents here.” He said to Eunhyuk.

“So that is why you are missing sometimes.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hyung, please let’s keep it a secret.” Siwon said.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk said.

“Where’s Agent Onew?” Boss Seung Hyun asks.

“He is on his way now with the two agents and also Miss Go.” Jonghyun said.

“Ok. Let’s wait for them.” Seung Hyun said. “And Agent Hyoyeon, we want to tell you that from now on Miss Go will be working with us. We thought that it will be safe for her if she will be here so you won’t guard her in Blue House anymore.”

“No problem.” Hyoyeon said.

After 10 minutes…

Agent Onew, Agent Fany, Agent Taemin and Go Ara came.

Tiffany was shocked to see Eunhyuk there. Good thing she is still wearing her mask.

But she was surprised to see Siwon without wearing a mask.

Go Ara was also surprised to see Siwon and Eunhyuk.

“S-Super Junior?” Go Ara asks as if she is not sure.

“Agent Siwon at your service, Miss Go. I am one of your bodyguards.” Siwon introduces himself.

“Omo! Now I understand why you need to hide your face.” Go Ara said. “Now, can I see my other bodyguard’s face?”

Tiffany looks at her boss and he let her.

She removes her mask and Eunhyuk and Go Ara were surprised.

“I never thought that Tiffany will be an agent.” Eunhyuk said.

“Me too.” Go Ara said.

“Me also.” Taemin said.

Tiffany stomps Taemin’s foot.

“OUCH!” Taemin yells.

“Now, can we start our meeting?” Boss Seung Hyun said.

All of them agree.

They went inside the meeting room.

Onew was glaring at Eunhyuk. He never likes Eunhyuk for Hyoyeon but he doesn’t have the right to say that to Hyoyeon because he respects Hyoyeon’s decision very much.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

London…

“Boss, Miss Go is now working at Warrior Goddess Company South Korea Branch as their one of the scientists.” Yuri reports to her boss.

“It means that it will be hard for us to kidnap her when she is now inside the Warrior Goddess.” The boss said. “Don’t worry. I have plan for that and you Black Pearl will participate to my plan.”

“Yes, boss!” Yuri said.

The boss presses the intercom and speaks. “Taeyang, G-Dragon, come inside my office.”

Yuri’s eyes widened when she heard the names that her boss called.

“Boss, what is your plan and you need those two?” she asks.

“Let’s just say that those two will do a big part in your mission.” The boss said.

Yuri just nodded.