Mysterious Assassin

Agent Hyoyeon II

Go Ara’s House…

“It is almost dinner time but Miss Go hasn’t coming out.” Taemin said. Tiffany was already left for her work.

“Should we knock her?” Onew asks.

“You do it. I’ll prepare our dinner.” Hyoyeon said.

Onew knocks the door. “Miss Go, time for dinner.” He said.

After a while, Go Ara opens the door and she looks like a mess.

“Miss Go, gwenchana?” Onew asks.

Go Ara laugh a little. “I’m fine. I just made some mistakes a while ago so I got dirt all over me.” Go Ara said.

“Dinner is ready!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Dinner? Let’s go.” Go Ara said.

“Uhmm… I think you should clean up first.” Onew said.

“Oh right.” Go Ara said and went to her room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

Eunhyuk was looking at one of the hidden cameras in their dorm.

“Hyung, what is this doing in here?” Eunhyuk asks Yesung.

“Agent Dongwoon put some hidden cameras so Hyoyeon can monitor Hyori.” Yesung said.

“Monitor? After she left us now she is monitoring us.” Eunhyuk said.

He didn’t know that Hyoyeon was watching them from the other dorm.

“Wait there Lee Hyukjae.” She said. She went to the Super Junior’s dorm.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! What did you say? Monitoring you and Hyori? As far as I know I am only monitoring Hyori. I am only more concern to my daughter.” She angrily said.

“Noona, calm down.” Kyuhyun said coming out from the bedroom.

Hyoyeon was about to talk again when she feels pain on her shoulder. The next thing she knew is her shoulder is bleeding because of the gun shot.

“Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk worriedly said when Hyoyeon sat on the floor and he can see the pain on Hyoyeon’s expression.

“Where did it come from?” Yesung asks looking at the almost close terrace. Almost because the sliding door is a little bit open.

“Umma!” Hyori worriedly said when she saw her mom.

“We need to bring you to the hospital.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon didn’t listen to him and went to the terrace. She is looking around and saw someone on the other building in the rooftop. She can’t see clearly if it was a girl or guy because it was far.

The person left quickly.

‘I need to know who it was.’ Hyoyeon said. She looks down and checks if she can jumps there.

There is a truck parking down there so she jumps.

Eunhyuk and the others went to the terrace and they saw Hyoyeon running.

Agent Dongwoon isn’t there to help Hyoyeon because Hyoyeon let Agent Dongwoon go on a break that day.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon takes a shortcut so she can quickly go to the building.

She went straight to the parking lot of that building and she didn’t fail. She saw the person who tries to kill her.

She took out her knife and throws it towards the person. That person senses it and avoids it but the person’s face was hit.

The person quickly rode the motorcycle to escape.

Hyoyeon took the knife again and she saw some blood.

“I need to know who it was.” She said and keeps the knife.

She went straight to the WGCo.

Siwon was surprise to see her bleeding.

“Sunbae, what happened?” Siwon asks.

“Bring this to the lab and checks the blood.” She said and gave the knife to Siwon.

“But…”

“I’m fine.” She said. “Is Agent Fany here?”

“Ne. Agent Onew and Agent Taemin are in-charge of guarding Miss Go today.” Siwon said.

“Tell Agent Fany to see me in the clinic.” She said and went to the clinic.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the clinic…

“Aigoo… What happened to you? Did someone tried to kill you?” Dr. Song asks.

“Always. There is nothing new about that, Hye Kyo unnie.” She said.

While Dr. Song busy removing the bullet, Tiffany came.

“Sunbae, what happened?” Tiffany asks worriedly.

“Someone tried to kill me while I am in Super Junior dorm. I didn’t see if he or she but I was able to get some sample of his or her blood.” She said.

“Why do you want to see me?” Tiffany asks.

“Agent Dongwoon is on day off and Hyori was alone in the dorm with Yesung oppa, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. I want you to look after her.” Hyoyeon said.

“No problem. I’ll go now.” Tiffany said.

“And also, tell them that I’m ok. I know that they are worried.” Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany nodded and left the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Super Junior Dorm…

“Appa, why is umma hasn’t coming back?” Hyori said.

“Don’t worry about her. She is strong.” Eunhyuk said but deep inside he is worried about his wife.

“Guys, Tiffany is here.” Kyuhyun said.

“Fany, what brings you here?” Yesung asks.

“Just visiting Hyori.” Tiffany said.

Hyori went towards Tiffany. “Ahjumma, did you see my umma? I am very worried about her.”

“Uhmm… Actually, that is one of the reasons why I am here. She told me to say to all of you that she is ok.” Tiffany said.

“Did you see her?” Eunhyuk asks.

“H-Huh? A-Aniyo. She called me.” She said.

“Hyoyeon called you? How come you two are close?” Yesung asks.

“We are close since oppa and unnie got married.” Tiffany said.

“Ah ok.” Yesung said.

“Just what I said, she is fine.” Tiffany said.

Eunhyuk is now happy that his wife is alright.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a week…

Hyoyeon took Hyori out Saturday afternoon. They decided to go around the city.

“Hyori, where do you want to go?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I want to eat ice cream.” Hyori said.

Hyoyeon took Hyori in an ice cream parlor.

After that, the two went to the mall.

Hyoyeon bought lots of clothes for Hyori and also she bought lots of toys.

The two were happy while spending their time.

“Umma, I wish appa is here with us.” Hyori said.

They are now in a restaurant.

“Appa is busy so he doesn’t have time to come with us.” Hyoyeon said.

“Umma, when will the time that we will live together in our house again?” Hyori asks.

Hyoyeon was surprise about her daughter’s question but she manages to answer it. “Just wait a little, Hyori. Umma is busy with her work.”

“I hope that you will defeat the bad guys so you will be back with us again.” Hyori said.

Hyoyeon was amaze about what her daughter is saying.

“Umma will promise to you that I will defeat the bad guys so I can live with you again.” Hyoyeon said.

“Promise?” Hyori asks.

“Pinky Promise.” She said.

After walking around the mall, Hyori wants to go to SME to see her appa.

Using Hyoyeon’s car, they went to SME.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the parking lot of SME…

Hyori quickly get out of the car and runs.

“Hyori, wait for umma.” Hyoyeon said while getting out of the car.

“Umma, hurry up!” Hyori said.

“Araso.” Hyoyeon said while walking towards her daughter.

She stops when she heard a motorcycle coming. She looks on her left and saw a motorcycle coming towards Hyori.

She quickly runs towards Hyori and before Hyori was hit by the motorcycle, she hugs her and moves to the other side.

“Hyori, gwenchana, huh?” she asks worriedly.

The child just nodded because of scared.

Hyoyeon thought that the motorcycle will stop but she saw that it was coming towards them again.

She carries Hyori and runs towards the elevator. Good thing the elevator was suddenly opens.

They enter the elevator and she quickly pushes the close button. She saw the motorcycle coming towards them but before it enters the elevator the elevator door was close.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath because they are now safe.

She hugs Hyori tightly.

“Are we safe now?” Hyori asks.

“Ne baby.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At last they reach the floor where Eunhyuk is.

They went to a practice room and they saw Eunhyuk, Kibum and Siwon.

“Sun- I mean noona, what happened? You look like a mess.” Siwon asks.

“Someone tried to kill us using a motorcycle.” She said.

“What?!” they all said.

“Hyori, are you alright? Did you hurt?” Eunhyuk worriedly asks to his daughter.

“I’m fine, appa. Umma protected me.” Hyori said.

“Are you ok?” Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon nodded but she feels tired.

“Take a rest first, noona.” Kibum said and gives her a bottle of water.

“Thanks.” She said and took the bottle.

“I wonder who that is.” Siwon said.

“Probably one of the terrorists.” She said.

Then, her handphone rang.

“Yoboseo?” she said as she answers the call.

“Noona, the blood you have asked to test last week is finished. I will leave the results on your desk. I and Agent Onew are going to Blue House to guard Miss Go. Agent Fany needs to go to her work now.” Taemin said.

“Thanks Agent Taemin.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, Hyoyeon calls Agent Dongwoon.

“Please take the blood test results in my dorm tonight. Agent Taemin left it on my table.” Hyoyeon said.

“Got it!” Agent Dongwoon said.

“I need to go now. Hyori, are you coming with me?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne!” Hyori said.

“I’ll drive you home.” Eunhyuk said.

“I have my car.” She said.

“Give me the keys and I’ll drive.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon throws the keys towards him.

“We are going now.” Eunhyuk said.

“Take care!” Siwon and Kibum said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

While on their home, Hyoyeon can’t help but to think. ‘Who is that person and why does she or he wants to kill me and Hyori? Or maybe it was me who he or she target.’ She thought.

“Hyo, are you alright?” Eunhyuk asks.

“H-Huh? N-Ne.” she said.

“How was your shoulder?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Fine.” She said.

“I think you need to sleep in our dorm tonight.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why?” she asks.

“Obviously, you are the target of that person and it might kill you tonight in your dorm.” Eunhyuk said.

“I already experienced that when CL tried to kill me while I am sleeping.” She said.

“I know but I don’t want you to get hurt.” He said. “Just obey me this time.”

“Alright I obey you.” She said.

Eunhyuk smiles.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk carries the sleeping Hyori while entering the dorm.

“You go ahead. I just need to go to my dorm.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon enters her dorm. As expected, Agent Dongwoon is there waiting for her.

“You can sleep here tonight. I’ll sleep in Super Junior’s Dorm.” She said.

“No need. I need to stay in WGCo. tonight.” Dongwoon said. “Here’s the result you ask me to bring here.”

He gives the brown envelope to Hyoyeon.

“Thanks. You can go now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” Dongwoon said and left her.

Hyoyeon went to the Super Junior’s dorm and stays in the living room.

She opens the envelope and looks at the result. Her eyes widened to see the result.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo.

Agent Jonghyun calls Agent Dongwoon because he was waiting for him for almost 2 hours.

“Yah! Dongwoon, where are you? You ask me to investigate someone, now that I know that answer, you are not here?” Jonghyun yells.

“Sorry, hyung. I’m on my way now. Agent Hyoyeon sunbae ask me to bring papers to her.” Dongwoon said.

“Hurry up!” he yells.

“Ne!” Dongwoon said.

After 30 minutes…

“Hyung, sorry again.” Dongwoon said.

Jonghyun points something on his computer monitor. “Look at this.” Jonghyun said.

Dongwoon looks at the screen and his eyes widened of what he saw.