34-- Irresistible

Who Are You?

I feel the smooth and slightly cold material of a blindfold being passed over my eyes and tied awkwardly around my head.

"What was the point of asking me to close my eyes if you were just going to blindfold me anyway?" I roll my eyes even though he can't see it.

"I should have put a blindfold over your mouth." He mutters before quickly bending down and pecking my lips to stop my comeback. "Trust me okay, it's part of the surprise, it adds to the atmosphere and all that."

Grasping me by the shoulders, he spins me around and leads me back out the apartment.

"Can I have a clue as to where we're going?" I say, already getting a stir of excitement in my stomach.

"There's no point, you'll find out soon enough"

At what I assume is the end of the corridor, Jongin takes his hands of my shoulder and brushes me past to open the door. Taking my hand he carefully directs me up a flight of stairs instead of down and outside the building.  I hear the metallic sound of the door and Jongin's soft grunt as he heaves it open.

"Welcome," Jongin says, tugging the blindfold free from my eyes, "To our rooftop."

I give a slight intake of breath as my eyes adjust to the sun and the sight before me.

In the middle of the rooftop an intimate little picnic has been set up. A velvet blanket lies on the floor surrounded by a number of plump cushions and mini glowing candles, flame flickering gently in he wind. A soft sweet song's notes are carried towards me on the wind from a portable stereo.

"Jongin," I breath "Jongin this is beautiful. But you've just come out of hospital you should have been resting..."

"Shhh," Jongin puts a finger up to his lips and then rests his forehead against mine. "It's a beautiful day in December; it's the perfect do something small like this."

Taking my hand, he leads me to sit down on the cushions. Nestled among the blankets is a plate of pork dumplings.

"I never returned the favour," Jongin smiles, and I realise he's talking about the day we first met.

"I seem to recall you were to 'busy' to return the favour." I raise an eyebrow and Jongin puffs out his cheeks.

"You're never going to let that go are you?"

"Nope!"

"I apologised didn't I! I even stood below your apartment throwing rocks at your window for hours,"

His lower lip is starting to pout and I can see he genuinely feels bad in the desperate widening of his eyes and the way he's twisting his fingers. Leaning over, I kiss him on the lips, letting my fingers drift down the side of his cheekbone. By the time I've finished he's no longer trying to justify himself, but instead he's biting his lips, eyes lowered with that ever familiar face that will need cease to blender my insides into mush.

"Stop looking at me like that," He whispers.

 "Like what?"

"Like you're ready to rip my clothes off right this second." He gently rubs his nose against mine.

"What?!" I scoff, "Please you are talking about yourself here! I don't even know how to do that kind of look."

"And what makes you think I do?" He says, still biting his lips and trying to drag his eyes away from my mouth.

I raise my eyebrows and say nothing until he finally raises his eyes to mine. The apple of his cheeks turn slightly pink.

"It's not my fault, I can't help it." He pouts flicking my arm.

"I know right, I'm just so irresistible." I flick my hair over my shoulder.

"Here we go."  He rolls his eyes.

"But unfortunately for you men out there, no one gets to touch this until they put a ring on it."

"Seriously?" He raises his eyebrows and looks interested. "No before marriage?"

"Well yeah that's the plan." I shrug. "Not cause I'm religious or anything. Just cause."

"Well there's nothing wrong with that" Jongin smiles. I smile back at him, glad that he understands, but then under his breath he mutters, "Especially as I'm going to change that."

"Oi!" I slap his head. "I heard that!"

"Heard what?!" He protests, throwing his hands up innocently, "I didn't say anything!"

"What makes you think that you're so irresistible that you could make me forget my plans..."

"I never said I was irresistible…" Jongin shrugs.

“Good because-”

 "…But I could make you forget all about these plans right now if I wanted to." He finishes.

For a moment all I can do is stare at him, dumbfounded.

“How," I manage to say finally, "What do you have superpowers or something?"

"No," There's an easy smug smile on his face.

“Then?”

“I just know how to drive you insane."

---------

A/N: I'm back guys! I'm so sorry I have been M.I.A, college has been ruining my life, and then my laptop decided to break and then I went on a school trip for a week and it was just a mega stressful September/October. So this is just a short, hopefullly sweet chapter to say that I am back ^^ Get ready for some drama in the next chapter :D Thanks for being so patient! <3