Chapter 1

My Smiling Angel

 

You sigh as you drag yourself back
home tiredly. You had had a tired and dramatic day, you just want to cuddle with your boyfriend. You sigh heavily again. As much as you want to cuddle with him, you can't because he is on his tour in Japan.
 
You open your door tiredly and throw your bag on the floor. You lie on the couch, be careful not to touch your wound and fish out your phone from your pocket and dial Dae's number you remembered by heart. "Boom shakalaka. Boom shakalaka" You sit up in shock. Did you miss him so much you start hallucinating? That is his ringtone ever since Seunghyun oppa made him change it. You walk towards your bedroom cautiously. You open the door to find Dae lying on the bed sleeping in the most possible awkward position. Aish this boy. He must have fell asleep while waiting for you.
 
Suddenly feeling emotional, you run and jump on top of him. "Oomph! What? What? Ehhh? Jagiya! Why are you here! Yah wae are you crying? Did oppa do something wrong? Miahne oppa fell asleep while waiting for you." You only shake your head and hug him tighter. He sighs and adjusts your position so that you are sitting on his lap. He kisses your forehead and pulls you closer to him. "Jagiya, hajima. Don't cry neh. When oppa sees your tears, I feel sad too. Baby don't cry. Baby don't cry" He sings his line from his song.
 
You let out a small giggle and that is enough to put a smile on his face. "I don't know why I cried Dae. I just had a long day and I guess I got emotional when I saw you here because I never even thought you would be here! I.. had a fight with Yu Jin, oppa. She accused me of stealing her boyfriend and cheating on you." You say solemnly. "Bwoh?! Jinjja? Don't worry jagi. I am sure there is some misunderstanding in between you guys." Daesung tries to comfort you. You just nod and try to get into a more comfortable position and wince when you accidentally touch your wound. Dae realises and look down. He touches your leg gently and asks, "Ah jagi! What happened? How did you hurt yourself?! Does it hurts? Wait here babe, I am going to get the first aid kit neh." You just nod and wait as leaves his room. When he comes back, he gently clean your wound as he listens to your story. " Yu Jin came to me after school, she said her friend saw me and her boyfriend getting cozy and all. She asked me how could I cheat on you and how could I do this to her. Oppa! Jinjja! I didn't cheat on you! Why would I cheat on you oppa? I don't even like her boyfriend! We were just arguing and she snapped and pushed me on the floor so I kinda scrapped myself on the rough surface." Dae finishes cleaning your wound and give you a soft peck on the lips. " Don't worry babe, oppa trusts you. We will go over to Yu Jin's house tomorrow and talk this over okay?
 
Now let's just watch your favourite movie and have some cuddling session!" He flashes you his trademark smile and a smile unconsciously forms on your face. You shake your head as you think about how much you love this man who is fussing over a small wound because of you. Why in the world would I cheat on him? I will never trade him for somebody else. He is my smiling angel after all.