end

Again, Director Bang?

Kim Himchan rubbed at his eyes as the older man before him let off the thirtieth groan that night. He sighed, and looked at his phone. It was 1:40AM. He sent a quick glance in Bang Yongguk’s direction to check that he wasn’t looking before bending over to text Youngjae.

“Again.” Yongguk grunted at the background, and there was a loud click sound before the single phrase of music replayed itself.

Get the rest to go to bed before 2AM. Yongguk’s in a bad mood’ he direct messaged his younger band member. There was an immediate reply.

‘Okay hyung. BTL.’

Himchan slumped back into his seat and watched as the producer noona sighed in exasperation. “Yongguk-ah, we already went through this part earlier, why are you going back to the same part that we’ve already corrected?”

Yongguk grunted. “It just isn’t good enough,” he trailed off, and added a few more beats to the background. The woman, Jungrin, fell silent at his cold tone and replayed the track, only to hear Yongguk say that sickening, annoying word for the umpteen time.

“Again.”

Himchan gritted his teeth and stood up. This had been going on for 5 hours, ever since they got back from dinner. He knew Jungrin was tired of putting up with stupid, obstinate Yongguk but was afraid to go against him and call it a day. He literally wanted to cut Yongguk’s tongue off for his spiteful words.

“Jungrin, I think you should go first,” Himchan suddenly spoke up, and saw Yongguk’s swivelling chair spin around to face him.

“What are you—“

“Just go, Jungrin.” Himchan’s words were severe, almost as deadly as Yongguk’s. Jungrin’s widened eyes flickered from Yongguk’s irritated expression to Himchan’s dark one and nodded, not able to say a word as she hurriedly packed up and made a beeline to the door.

“Kim Himchan, what the is wrong with you?” Yongguk let out a string of curses and Himchan simply stared at him coolly with his dark cat-like eyes. “I wanted to finish this title track by tonight!”

The younger man shrugged. “I don’t think Jungrin, you and I can wrap this up in the matter of hours, anyway.”

Yongguk’s eyes narrowed. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Well,” Himchan glared at him. “For starters, you haven’t been eating well, I always have to bring food to you or you wouldn’t even remember to eat. You haven’t been coming back to the dorm; I’m the one who has to clean up after the younger ones.”

The older male faltered slightly, but continued to stare stonily at Himchan. He wasn’t the type to give in easily, but fine, he was guilty. Yongguk swallowed thickly, as his eyes appraised how lovely his band mate looked when he was upset.

Himchan’s eyes were alight with emotion, their dark irises flashing and dangerous. His pale cheeks had flushed a pretty pink shade with anger, and he was biting on his lower lip. “Bang Yongguk, I said focus!” he snapped, and Yongguk blinked. Crap, was he being too obvious?

“Thinking about your compositions again! Always!” Himchan ranted on, oblivious. “I’ve had enough, Bbang, you better wrap this up now and let’s get home.”

Yongguk couldn’t help but smile at Himchan’s bossy words. “You could go back first, Princess. You never should have come until I finalized the song.” He sat down, and faced the system again. He heard Himchan growl angrily.

“Fine!” he shouted, grabbing his bag and the empty bento box beside him (that he had brought for Yongguk). Yongguk heard him mutter under his breath as he gathered the rest of his things. “Once I get home, I will throw out all those ramen you have stashed under your bed and then personally destroy all the Tiggers you have scattered around the— Bang Yongguk, you better wipe that sickening grin off your lips.” He said with utter disgust, complete with a snobby sniff in his direction.

“Alright,” Yongguk assembled his papers together and turned to face Himchan. “If I leave now, what will you do for me?” he lazily eyed on Himchan, and saw the younger male swallow and turn pink.

“Y-You…” he stuttered in embarrassment. “N-Nothing! I don’t owe you anything.”

“Oh?” Yongguk smirked, as he wheeled himself closer to Himchan, pulling him down on his lap. Himchan stiffened, and turned to glare at Yongguk. “What is this about, Bbang?”

“Firstly, you come over so frequently that I can’t even in' focus on writing the third title song,” Yongguk drawled, his fingers drawing patterns on the small of Himchan’s back. Himchan gave out a strangled sound. “Secondly, you just sprawl out on the sofa and stare at me like that—“ Yongguk clicked his tongue, and Himchan shrunk back, feeling his abdomen stir in response. Oh God, no. Not when he was practically sitting on Yongguk’s lap.

“Thirdly, you actually went ahead to tweet about this.” Yongguk scoffed. “Hashtag, director Bbang? You’ve got to see what the fans said so far.” he chuckled darkly and pulled Himchan closer to him. “So, what’s the deal, Princess?”

Himchan was blushing furiously. “Let me go, you idiotic moron.”

“Not until you tell me what you owe me, Channie. you’re the in’ reason why this song isn’t complete yet.” Yongguk hungrily raked his eyes over Himchan’s body and the latter shuddered. “So, what will it b—“

Himchan grabbed at Yongguk’s face and pulled him down in a passionate lip-lock. The kiss was nothing but gentle. When Himchan pulled back, looking as satisfied as a cat that had gotten its milk, Yongguk was breathless and burning with desire.

“Okay, so now you will come home,” Himchan seductively purred, wrenching himself from Yongguk’s loosened grasp. “Director Bbang.

With that, he grabbed his bag and books before swaggering to the door and looking back with a smug smirk on his face. “Well?”

Bang Yongguk cursed under his breath as he saved the files and then dumped his papers into his knapsack. Himchan always won at this game, it was in’ unfair.

 


 

PFFFFFFT feels all over help. Let me know how you found this little fluff shot :)

 

- Avocation