Chanyeol's Plan

I Want To Sick Too !

 

BAEKYEOL’S ROOM

“ Why are you look so happy ?” asked Baekhyun to Chanyeol

“ Look at this !!” Chanyeol directs his cell phone screen to Baekhyun.

“ Oh wow.” Said Baekhyun, as he take his iPad.

What was Baekhyun saw ? Chanyeol selca with 2NE1. Baekhyun was imagine, that he was Chanyeol. But, taking selca with SNSD. That’s gonna be the great day ever.

“ Are you envy ?” Asked Chanyeol

Baekhyun starring at him suddenly. And he nodded.

“ Then, I’ll ask 2NE1 Sunbaenim to visiting again.”

“ -________- That’s not what I mean. I don’t even envy you were having selca with 2NE1 sunbaenim”

“ Oh .. I understand.. “ Chanyeol shows his thumbs up. Baekhyun smiled.

‘You are my best friend forever..’ mind Baekhyun..

Suddenly, Chanyeol pull Baekhyun and put Baekhyun's head on his shoulder

“ Say cheese ..” JEPRET.. Chanyeol taking a picture with Baekhyun.

vEmAt.gif

“ What are you doing ?!” Shouted Baekhyun.

“ Fulfill your wish..” Said Chanyeol as he starring at his selca.

“ That isn’t what I mean !” Baekhyun pouted and stay away from Chanyeol.

tumblr_m65g71E1Cl1rpqqufo1_500.jpg

“ Ya ya! Waeyo Baekkie ? I already taking selca with you . So what ?” asked Chanyeol while shaking Baekhyun.

“ I’m envious of Sehun. He was been treated like a baby with SNSD Sunbaenim.. Just because he’s sick.. But… Taeyeon Noona was feeding him like a baby, and the others, rubbed him.. Oh my ..” Baekhyun bury his face in the pillow.

“ Oh I see.. Then I’ll help you..”

“ Really ?” Baekhyun asked with glaring eyes. Chanyeol nodded.

“ How ? “ Asked Baekhyun again.

Chanyeol smirked, and suddenly taking Baekhyun’s iPad.

“ YA! Give it back to me !” Shouted Baekhyun. Chanyeol mehrong, and running away.

Both of them romp and screaming in the dorm. Baekhyun is exhausted, and he can’t breathe well.

“ STOP CHASING !!” Shouted Kris. But Baekhyun and Chanyeol aren’t care. About 30 minutes later, Baekhyun get his iPad back and put it into his bag.  Then, Chanyeol dragging Baekhyun, undressed Baekhyun (just the shirt), and pushed him out of dorm.

“ KYAA CHANYEOL !! LET ME IN!! “ Shouted Baekhyun as he banging on the door roughly.

“ NO ! THIS IS MY PLAN !” Shouted Chanyeol , he was popping his head out from the balcony above Baekhyun.

“ YOUR PLAN !? CRAZY PLAN ! YOU ARE SUCH A ….. A ------ HATSHYYYYYY !” Baekhyun sneezing

“ SUCH WHAT ?” Chanyeol swinging Baekhyun shirt.

“ SUCH A……… HATSHYYYYYYY! HATSHYYYY!!! UHUKK UHUUKKK .. HOEKKK (?) “ Baekhyun sneezing, coughing , and vomiting

Kai arrived at the dorm, and he saw Baekhyun with that condition.

“ YA HYUNG !! What’s wrong with you ? Did you were being ? OMG.. “  Kai was dramatizing..

“ No babo ! Just hug me now !!” Said Baekhyun

“ NO ! Just do it with you eggyeol ! I’m Kyungsoo Hyung couple..”  Said Kai as he pushed Baekhyun.

But Baekhyun still hug him tightly .. And his vision was blurry..  he fainted.

 

- To Be Continued-

 

Was Chanyeol's plan good ? 

What is his plan actually ?

Read next chapter ^^