Chapter 1

I miss you more!

You were playing with Minion Rush while waiting for your boyfriend of two years. You haven't seen him for months ever since he left for his world tour. You can't be more proud of him as a solo artist. As much as you miss him a lot, you know this is something he enjoys doing. You exclaimed in defeat and pouted when you lost. You were startled when you heard someone laughing. You looked up to find Jiyong grinning happily at you. You skipped to him happily and lunged yourself into his arms. "Oppa! You are finally home!"Jiyong kissed your lips sweetly and leaned against your forehead as you look into each others' eyes. "Annyeong jagi! I miss you.  Yah did you miss me? You didn't say you miss me neh?" He pouted.  A teasing grin formed on your face as you said "Ani oppa. Gaho kept me company I almost forgot about you." "Yah! How can you forget about oppa?! Aigo I leave you for seven months and you have decided to leave me for Gaho? Napun yeoja" Aish this melodramatic boyfriend of mine. You kissed his pouty lips away and felt him smile into the kiss. "Oppa I was just kidding. How can I not miss you? I wore your shirt to sleep and even slept on your side. I missed you more than the stars you can find on the sky!" You immediately ducked your head in embarrassment and buried your head into his chest. You can't believe you just said that! Jiyong smirked and tighten his arms around you, "Wahhh my yeoja chingu has became so cheesy now! You missed me that much neh? I missed you more than the deepest ocean in this world!" Unknowingly, it had turned into a competition on who missed who more. "I miss you more than you love me!" "I miss you more than the number of human beings in this world!" "I miss you more than you love your sleep!" That went on for a while until you both ran out of ideas and burst out laughing. Jiyong sighed in happiness as he is more than delighted to be able to finally hold you in his arms yet again and he hugged you tightly once more before letting you go and said "Kaja jagi, I am hungry let's go get some samgyupsal. I miss eating Korean food!" You hugged him at his hip and walked out together and off to the restaurant when you first met each other. You are glad that he is finally back at home and by your side. Life cannot be happier right now as you sigh contentedly.