Chapter 9

Is it a goodbye?

What the...who are you?!” Changmin shocked when he being pulled by a guy to a dark place.

“You don’t remember me? You son of a b***h! Because of you, my friends being caught by the police!” the guy shouted at Changmin and grabs Changmin’s colar. It’s one of the kidnapper who got escaped from the police.

The kidnapper punches Changmin’s face. Changmin thrown away towards the wall.

“What the..!!!” Changmin fights back. He kicks the kidnapper stomach. They struggles, punching each other.

The kidnapper grabs a wood and smack Changmin’s head. Changmin falls. Blood flowing from his head. He holds his head. He can’t move at all because he’s in pain. The kidnapper come closer to Changmin. Changmin could only watch him. Suddenly, 2 policemen appears. Maybe someone heard the noise and reported to the police. Changmin was already unconcious.

The next day, first thing in Younha’s mind is to meet Changmin and apologizes to him. She wait for Changmin till the bell rings but Changmin didn’t show up. So, Younha started to feel weird and guilty.

“Hey, Yoo chun..Have you seen Changmin? Is he absent today?” Younha asked.

“hmm? Younha? Didn’t you know?” said Yoo chun.

“What? I’m very busy yesterday..What did I missed?” Younha wondering.

“Changmin been hospitalized yesterday. He’s been attacked by a guy who was involved in your kidnapping case,” said Yoo chun. “I’m going to visit him after school” he added.

“Jesus......God..please help him...This is all my fault...” Younha falls as her knees become weak when she heard the news.

“Are you alright, Younha?” Yoo Chun grabs her arm. “It’s alright. I already got informed that Changmin is stable right now,” he tried to comfort Younha.

“What happened?” Donghae appears from nowhere. “Why are looked so sad, Younha?” He looked worried.

“It’s Changmin...I think he’ll hate me after this...” Younha tears started to flow. Donghae pat her shoulder slowly.

“Hey, don’t say that. Your Changmin will not hate you..” said Yoo Chun. “Go meet him and talk with him”

After school finished, Yoochun goes to the hospital. Younha couldn’t come with him because she got work from the teacher. But she promised to visit Changmin when she had the time. Yoochun enters Changmin’s ward and saw Changmin has awake. His head was wrapped with bandages.

“Changmin! You’re alive!” Yoochun hugs Changmin. Changmin laughs.

“Of course!” Changmin smiles.

“Ugh..I dunno why u keep being hospitalized nowadays. What have u done in your past life, Changmin,” Yoo Chun tried to cheer Changmin. But Changmin only give a sour smile.

“Humm? What you look so sad? Don’t tell me you lost you memory again?” said Yoochun. He tried to be funny.

“No...of course not! But...”

“What?”

“I remember her..I remember Younha..” said Changmin with slow voice.

“This is a good news! We should tell Younha quickly! She’ll be happy!” Yoochun is excited with the news. He take out his handphone to text Younha.

“No! Yoo Chun! Wait!” Changmin grabs Yoo Chun hand.

“Why? Wae Changmin?”

“I don’t want her to know this..please keep it a secret..” said Changmin with sad face.

“What are you saying Changmin? Why are you doing this?” said Yoochun.

“Who am I to love her..I’m just a guy from an average family.. Donghae is here for her.. She and Donghae looked suitable for each other..not me.. I even forget about her.. Do I have the right to love her?..” Changmin grabs the bed sheet to endure his sadness.

“Hmm..You need to rest Changmin. You are not you. You’re not the Changmin that I knew,” Yoochun hold Changmin shoulder.

“Promised me! Never tell her about this!”

“If that what you want...I promise, but please Changmin. Don’t make your life miserable..”

To be continued..

P/s> Here the update...maybe it short but enjoy! Comment if u like! Thanks!