1

Seungho and the baby pool

 

You woke up in a pool of sweat next to Seungho who was also sweating like crazy.  It felt like 100 degrees in your apartment and you got up to check the thermostat. It said it was set at 70 so obviously it was broken. There was no air conditioning and Seoul was experiencing a heat wave. 
 
"Oppa, call the repairman. Our air conditioning is broken." you say as you gently tap him to wake him up.  He growls like a panda as he awakens and rolls to the side. "What's wrong my love?" He tries to grab you and pull you close to him and you squirm away. "Oppa! Ewwwww, we are both sweaty and smelly. Not right now! It's too hot for that." Seungho gets up and starts to play around with the air conditioning unit. You watch as he tries to fix it but he fails. You call the repairman and they said they would be there in 4 hours.
 
"Ugh, what are we gonna do for 4 hours?" you whine to Seungho. Seungho starts to think and then goes next door for a minute. He brings back a little baby pool. "This was all the neighbors had, but I have an idea!" he says and he starts to fill it up with water. He gets ice cubes from the freezer and throws them in the pool. He places the pool in the middle of your living room and strips down to his underwear. He tells you to do the same and you both lay down in the small pool. He hands you an ice pop and looks satisfied. You both instantly cool down and you say, "Oppa you are so creative. You always know how to fix things and make them better." 
 
He gives you a kiss and you settle into his cool chest. He turns on the tv and you watch dramas together. After an hour or two he falls back asleep so you let him relax as you take a shower. Soon a knock comes at the door and the repairman has arrived. You lead him through the living room and he gives a strange look. You glance over at Seungho who is still sleeping away in the baby pool in his underwear.