confession.

Love at First Sight

It was another ordinary monday filming for RM but it's the day I'm always looking forward to. It's the day that I can meet her. Today's filming scene is at train depot where all the trains will be maintained and cleaned everyday after off service. It's an awesome place to play hide & seek! 

My only wish for today. Let me in the same team as Ji Hyo. Jebal.

Our first mission is to increase Ji Hyo's heart rate to win in order to get running ball. We got to know more about her by asking her questions before attempting to increase her heart rate. 

I was glad to have this game. This is a way to know more about her. Most importantly, I can secretly confess to her.

We started by making a fake call to Ji Hyo to know more about her so that we could tackle her weakness.

i had so much thoughts in my mind when each of them started 'calling' her.

It was Joong Ki's turn.

Joong Ki: obeoseyo.

Ji Hyo: Oh. obeoseyo.

Her heart rate increased from 119-124...

(Oh?) 

Joong Ki: It's me Noona.

Ji Hyo: Oh Joong Ki ah...

Joong Ki: What are you doing?

Ji Hyo: *pause awhile* What do you think? *smile*

(What do you mean by 'what do you think?' Why are you asking him that? Are you flirting with him? Don't tell me you like him? What about me? Yah! You only like pretty boys?)

Ji Hyo: I want to see you.

(WHAT?!) 

Joong Ki: Ok, I come over to your house?

(NO WAY!)

Her heart rate drops. Maybe she don't like people mentioning or going to her house.

It's Gary's turn.

Gary: obeoseyo?

Ji Hyo: obeoseyo.

Gary: sarang hamda.

(OMG! What did you just say?! It is supposed to be my line! Ji Hyo's heart rate increased to 126! She was laughing too! Does she like Gary too that's why she is reacting lke that?!)

Gary: Every single particle inside my body is loving you.

(WHAT?! 136?! Gary made her heart rate increased by so much! Maybe, Ji Hyo is touched by his confess? Ji Hyo, still got oppa ya! I haven't confess yet!)

Ji Hyo: You are sure you love me?

(Why did you ask him whether is he sure?! Unless... you too?)

Gary: Sure.

(Really?!)

Ji Hyo: Serious?

(He's doing for the show only!)

Gary: Serious. I love you. come to my house.

(WHAT?! YOUR HOUSE?!)

I almost wanted to punch Gary. Almost. I was so angry till I couldn't think straight. Ji Hyo ah... There's another oppa here... I know... It's just for show.. for SHOW. 

 

So we gathered information about her.

1. She likes funny type.

2. Her heart rate increases when treated with affection.

3. She is extremely sensitive to topics related to her house.

I took note of it. I want to show my best later. Not just increasing her heart rate, I want to confess to her too! 

Game finally started.  

Haha: For now, we all love Ji Hyo!

(Not only now, forever...)

Joong Ki started before me.

Joong Ki: Can I sit beside you?

Ji Hyo: Yes sure.

Joong Ki: *sat down and turn his face towards Ji Hyo* I've been observing noona you since you debuted.

Ji Hyo: *smile shyly*

(Why are you blushing?)

Joong Ki: But now... I want to become the guy that understands noona the most.

Ji hyo: *smile even brighter*

Joong Ki: In the future I won't call you noona anymore... Can I just call you 'you' directly?

(YOU?!)

Joong Ki: I have some things to say to noona.

(No. No confess. Jebal...)

Ji Hyo: Go ahead.

Joong Ki: I have to be closer to you to be able to say this.

(ANAE!)

Ji Hyo: Ok, come and sit here.

Joong Ki moved closer to Ji Hyo, sitting less than a inch beside her.

Joong Ki: I can only whisper it to you. It's very important words.

(Whisper?!)

Ji Hyo: Okay.

Joong Ki: Can you please close your eyes for awhile?

As Ji Hyo closes her eyes, Joong Ki moved his face towards her right side of the ear with his left hand at the side. 

(What is he going to say?) I puzzled.

As he was moving closer, he put down his left hand and moved towards her cheek. He gave a kiss on her cheeks!

(WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?! SHE'S MINE! NO ONE IS TO TOUCH HER!)

Everyone in the cabin went in shocked. No one expected Joong Ki to kiss Ji Hyo. I could see the happiness in Ji Hyo's face. She was blushing and smiling. She loves the feeling... 

I was really mad. Really. Though I joined in the 'shocked'. I had to. In order to hide my inner feelings. I felt betrayed. Joong Ki is one of the dongsaengs I like the most but yet he betrayed me! How could he?

But, he doesn't know the truth... The truth is, I love Ji Hyo... But I can't say it out...

It was my turn... Finally. I did not want to make it too obvious. I told them my scenario will be as a friend relationship.

Ji Hyo: *Eyes open wide* Friend relationship?

(Huh? Maybe... you have thought of it before?)

Me: So she wanted to be my friend! *smiles widely*

Me: *shyly*Ji Hyo ah. I have a song I like recently, do you want to hear it?

Ji Hyo: Oh... *fidgetting on the chair*

Me: Using ear phones.

With a shy smile, I started to sing for her...

'saranghandaneun mallomaneun neoreul pputjjabeul ssu eopsseo... 

tto dareun byeonmyeongdo Ijeneun neujeotttaneun geol ara hajiman...

Sesangui eotteon geu nugudo neoreul ttaesinhal ssu eopsseo...

Naegen eonjena...

sarainneun neo hana ppuningeo...' (Come back to me-Kim Jong Kook)

I could see Ji Hyo was so touched... Her eyes brightened up. She gave a shy smile and clap her hand. 

In the end no one succeed in increasing her heart rate to 130. Not even me. But I was glad that I have a chance to confess to her. Though it's just a game, but my feelings are true. What I sang is true...

 

Ji Hyo ah... This is my inner feelings... Can you feel it...?

 

Sarangheyo, Ji Hyo ah...