Commander Ace Team.

Love at First Sight

It was just a normal monday but it's different for me today.

Finally! The day has come!

 

"I don't want to hide anymore. I want to be in the same team as Jong Kook oppa." She said that in the last episode. I was so happy when I heard it! I couldn't imagine how fun it is for the both of us! 

Most importantly, this is the moment when only the both of us are together... 

JUST THE TWO OF US!

 

Our mission is to tear all the name tags before the mission team finds all the train tickets.

*ring ring ring ~~~~* as our footsteps coming closer to the mission team...

"Who is that? Jong Kook oppa there's someone on the second floor!" Ji Hyo shouted through the walkie talkie.

I ran towards the direction she instructed. The mission team was freaking out. All of them looked flustered. It was so fun and exciting!

 

"YAH! LEE GWANG SOO!" Ji Hyo yelled. "Oppa! GS is on the second floor!"

I dashed toward the direction that GS ran to, but I lost him. Just when I was about to walk off, I heard the signal of the walkie talkie in a room. 

'Di ring ring ring~~~~' It came out in one of the rooms that I just passed by. I walked towards one of the rooms.

'Nursery Room.' It was written on the door. I waited outside for GS to come out. 

"WAAA~~~!! WAAA~~~!! HYUNG! JAGALMAN, WHAT HAS HAPPENED?! HYUNG! WAAAA~~~!!" GS shouted. His eyes and mouth were wide open! He moved back and fell onto a chair. He lost his strength and he was lost! It was so funny! It was as though he saw a ghost! Immediately I tore his name tag.

How I wish Ji Hyo was here to witness this. She will be laughing non-stop.

 

"Jong Kook oppa! Jong Kook oppa! First floor! First floor!" Ji Hyo was giving direction to me again.

"Where?" I asked.

"Platform, platform. There, there!" Ji Hyo ordered.

I took her instruction and went to chase after the next victim, Joong Ki. 

Next was SJ hyung.

"Jong Kook oppa, Suk Jin oppa is hiding over there." Ji Hyo instructed.

As usual, SJ hyung was caught. 

 

Ji Hyo's precise orders, My tight execution. We Worked really well! This was the best moment I ever had in RM with her. 

 

The usual conversation in 'jail'...

Gary: We're really lucky we didn't get caught by the ace.

YJS: Who were you caught by?

LGS: Of course it's Jong Kook Hyung.

YJS: ahhh~ Yaaa.. Kim Jong Kook...

JSJ: Now he's the greatest opponent I ever seen.

YJS: We are just like the animals in Africa, caught by the tiger.

Gary: Ah Joong Ki, you were caught too? 

LGS: Ah, Joong Ki can't be caught...

YJS: Ya, who caught you?

SJK: It was Jong Kook hyung...

YJS: Yah, Jong Kook again! I'm going crazy!

 

Definitely. I'm not called The Commander for nothing. Moreover, I'm paired with the best person, Ji Hyo, The Ace.

 

I walked towards Ji Hyo wanting to get close to her for awhile. But she gave me a weird look. Then she pointed towards the left side of the chairs. I walked towards it and to my surprise, Haha was hiding there.

"Ya! Song Ji Hyo, Why did you tell him!" Haha shouted. "Song Ji Hyo is a liar! I trusted you!

It was really fun to catch Haha together with Ji Hyo.

 

Last person. Jae Dong hyung. Both of us were running around looking for him. I managed to find him first. I tried to negotiate with JD hyung but he escaped. Just then, Ji Hyo saw him and started chasing.

"Oppa! Jae Dong oppa is heading towards the 2nd floor!" Ji Hyo shouted while chasing after JD hyung.

I ran up the stairs and ran towards them. Ji Hyo managed to catch JD hyung. She was holding him down by pinning him on the floor and hugging him. I was kind of jealous. If only she can hug me like this too...  But I know she did it for game. She wanted to win. She wanted us to win. 

 

I had a tiring day chasing with her. But I was really glad. The time seemed to pass so fast! How I wish there will be more moments that we will be together in a team.