What If...

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi arrived at Angel Cafe exactly at 7.00am, an hour before the cafe open. She opened the glass window and saw an unfamiliar guy wiping the floor. She also saw another guy who was wiping the table.

"Saemi-ah!" Suzi called her. Saemi turned her head and saw Suzi came to her with a smiled. She was holding clothes on her hands and a pair of black heels. Without a word she handed it to Saemi. She just blinked her small eyes at Suzi.

"Go change. It's your uniform. I think it suit you since your body are just like me, except you're a few inches taller than me." Suzi said.

"Ah... jinjja? Kamsahamnida." Saemi bowed a bit.

"No problem. Now go change." Suzi pushed her a bit and Saemi walked to the back. "Oh wait." Suzi called and Saemi stopped on her tracked. "Since you work here now, let's be friends and drop the formality. Okay?" Suzi asked.

Saemi nodded with a smiled. "Neh!" Suzi motioned her to go and she walked back to the back, to the locker to change her clothes. The two boys followed Saemi's retreating figure and when they sure that she already went to the locker's room, they went to Suzi.

"Who is that?"

"Is that the new worker?"

"Yep." Suzi nodded with a smiled. The guy that mopped the floor just now put his chin on top of the mop pole, while the other guy leaned on the counter. The three of them wait for Saemi to come out from the locker's room.

Five minutes later Saemi came out wearing her uniform. She looks cute with the waitress uniform. The shirt was white long sleeves while the blazer was light blue. The skirt was black and it reached above her knees. Suzi nodded with a satisfied smile. One the guy looked at her with mouth opened, while the other just looked at her with an expressionless face.

"You look great Saemi-ah!" Suzi clapped her hands together.

"Thanks Suzi-ah." Saemi smiled and looked at the two guys beside Suzi.

"Oh... I almost forgot. Saemi, meet the flower boys, Jinyoung and Daehyun." Suzi introduced them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Saemi imnida." Saemi bowed and gave a bright smiled until they couldn't see her eyes.

"Annyeong! I'm Jung Jinyoung." He waved brightly and held two peace signed.

"Jung Daehyun imnida." He said with an expressionless face and bowed his head a bit.

"You didn't meet them yesterday because they were at the back." Suzi said. Saemi nodded her head in understanding.

“I see... Are you two siblings?” Saemi asked since their name was both Jungs.

Jinyoung shook his head with a smiled. “Aniya... we just have the same surname. But he’s younger than me so he is just like my dongsaeng! Right Daehyunnie~~?” Jinyoung cooed and slung an arm around Daehyun. He rolled his eyes and pried Jinyoung’s arm off of him with an annoyed looked. Suzi chuckled and Saemi smiled widely.

"Oh! Now that I see it, you're the girl who argued with a guy yesterday right?" Jinyoung asked and blinked his eyes. Saemi smiled sheepishly and gave a small nodded. "Mianhae... We... umm... had a little misunderstanding yesterday. Sorry for the chaos." Saemi bowed 90 degree.

"Aniya... gwenchana. Sajangnim doesn't seem to care about." Suzi shrugged.

"That's right." Daehyun nodded. Just then the door was opened and incoming their boss Jo Jonghwan. They all turned around. "Good morning Sajangnim." The four of them greeted him. He smiled. "Good morning."

He saw Saemi wearing the uniform and smiled in satisfied. "You look great Saemi-ssi." He said. Saemi blinked and bowed her head. "Ah... Kamsahamnida."

"Well, I'll be at my office. Get ready to open soon." Jonghwan said. Then he walked to the back and went up the stairs to his office at second floor. Jinyoung and Daehyun went to do their work. Suzi and Saemi went to back to make sure all the cakes and breads were ready to be served. They also made sure that the other ingredients were ready and the utensils were clean.

"What do you think about sajangnim?" Suzi strike a conversation, asking what Saemi thought about Jonghwan.

"I think he's really nice." Saemi said with a smiled.

"He's nice right? And he's really handsome too. But he is just someone who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter