His Last Words

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by rather quickly and the wedding day was nearer. Everyone in Kim’s and the Lee’s families were busy with the preparation. Saemi followed them wherever they brought her without complain. She was like a lifeless doll, only talk when necessary and gave the fake smiles of her. She already met Taemin’s parents and they were really nice people. His mother was kind and sweet and his father really loves to joke around, different from Saemi’s father who was serious all the time.

Saemi’s parents and her brothers now stayed at her bungalow until the wedding day. They wanted to make sure that everything went according to plan and to help Saemi with her wedding preparations.

Taemin and Saemi went to Royal Gold Hotel to check the grand hall where their wedding will be held. Taemin was talking to the manager there while Saemi was standing beside him, he was holding her hand and her eyes just lowered to the ground, not showing even a little bit of interest in the wedding preparation. Taemin thanked the manager and he turned to Saemi.

“Hey…” He called gently to her and tucked on her hand. She seemed to snap out from her daze and she looked up at Taemin.

“Are you okay? You’re not yourself lately.” Taemin asked utterly concern.

Saemi gave a small smiled. “I’m fine, I’m just nervous because our wedding is getting nearer.” She lied. Taemin stared at her for a long time and a smiled appeared on his face. “Okay if you say so. I’m just worried if you regretted that you agreed to this marriage.”

Saemi eyes widened a bit but she maintained her expression. She started asking herself, did she really regret that she agreed to this marriage. Who did she do this for? Is it really for herself or for her family? Or she did this to take revenge on L.Joe? She wanted L.Joe to feel the pain of losing someone he loves to someone else, but did she do the right decision? To get married to her first love and forget about L.Joe, was that what she really wanted? She didn’t even know anymore…

----------------

L.Joe was sitting at his usual spot at Angel Café, a cup of cappuccino was on the table. His eyes plastered on the peach colored piece of card on his hand. It was Taemin’s and Saemi’s wedding invitation card. He managed a small smiled and sighed to himself.

“In the end, I got to let go of her…” He thought to himself bitterly.

“Looks like in the end you and I couldn’t get the girl.” A voice said. L.Joe looked up and was a bit surprised to see him again here. The guy approached his table and sat in front of him without waiting for L.Joe to invite him.

“How did you know?” L.Joe asked and raised an eyebrow. The guy pulled out something from his pocket and he showed the invitation with a small smirked. L.Joe smirked a bit but it was not like an enemy smirked but more like to the friendly side.

“I didn’t know you like her too, Daehyun.” L.Joe said and stared at the Busan guy in front of him. Daehyun shrugged and leaned back on his seat. “What can I say? She got charms.” L.Joe chuckled at his statement and Daehyun smiled.

“Well, I shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter