You're Mine

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun streamed down through the open curtain at the two people lying on the bed. L.Joe stirred in his sleep and he opened an eye. He felt someone snuggled closer to him and he looked down. He smiled softly looking at the girl he loves beside him. He tightened the hugged around and looked at her sleeping face. This is the second time he saw her sleeping face and she does looked like an angel to him.

He felt so surreal that the girl he loves so much was now in his arms, right beside him. After Saemi love confession last night, she kept on crying without stopping, saying the words sorry over and over again. In the end, she felt asleep at the beach, leaning against L.Joe’s shoulder and his arm around her. He didn’t know where Saemi’s room was so he carried her to his room instead.

He gently swiped her bangs to her side and she stirred in her sleeps. Slowly she opened her eyes and L.Joe smiled at her. “Good morning my angel.”

Saemi blinked her eyes when she saw L.Joe in front of her. Then her eyes widened as saucers and she cupped with her hands. By just her gesture, L.Joe knew that she was going to scream. He chuckled a bit and pulled her closer. Saemi let out a small squeaked. “I-I should g-go back to my r-room.” Her voice came out muffled but L.Joe could understand it.

L.Joe shook his head cutely. “No, you’re not going anywhere. Just stay here. Didn’t you say last night that you didn’t want to let me go? Now that I’m here…” He leaned closer to her face and gently kissed her hands that were on , “I don’t want to let you go.”

Saemi felt her blood crept on her face and she could feel her palm sweating against . L.Joe took her hands that were on and moved it away. Now he could see her pink cherry lips. Slowly, he leaned closer to her with his eyes on her lips. Saemi heart was beating faster than ever as she waited for his kissed.

Just when their lips were inches apart, the door burst opened. “Yah L.Joe-“The intruder stopped and looked at the couple in bed. Beside him, stood two more people with their mouth opened same as their eyes.

“Wow, L.Joe I don't know you were this fast.” He smirked and crossed his arms.

“Ah! Kris hyung!” L.Joe sat up quickly and Saemi sat up also with a flushed face.

“See… I told you she was here with L.Joe.” Kris said and shrugged.

“Saemi-you-what-huh?” Suzi couldn’t get her words right as her eyes diverted to L.Joe and Saemi. L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. He looked at Kris and Luhan who were staring at Saemi. He raised an eyebrow and he turned to Saemi who was beside him. And then he understood why they were staring at his girl.

Saemi was wearing L.Joe’s oversize jacket and in the inside she was only wearing a sleeveless white shirt. The string of the shirt was really thin. The jacket fell off her shoulder and showed her collarbone and her milky white skin. Saemi didn’t seem to notice because she was looking down on the bed, embarrassed to face them because they caught her on the bed with L.Joe.

L.Joe face flushed red when he saw that, he turned to the two older guys and glared at them. “Ah hyungs! Eyes down!” He barked and took the whole blanket to cover Saemi’s body. She just blinked, confused.

“Ah, choesong… Mian!” Kris quickly looked away and cleared his throat. A visible blushed appeared on his cheeks.

“M-mianhae.” Luhan timidly said and looked at Suzi. She was glaring at him with her arms crossed. “S-Suzi-ah…” He stuttered. With a huffed Suzi left the room leaving Luhan.

“Suzi-ah! It’s not like that! Baby, I have only you in my heart!” Luhan shouted could be heard as he chased after Suzi who went out from the room. The door opened and closed could be heard and then everything became quiet. Kris looked at the couple again and saw L.Joe still glaring at him, he cleared his throat. “I should go now. Come down later and let’s have breakfast together. See ya.” He said and left the place at top speed.

L.Joe sighed, relieved that everyone had left the room. He turned to Saemi, she removed the blanket on her and wore the jacket properly. She looked up and saw L.Joe staring at her. “What?” She blinked innocently.

“Seriously, you got to stop seducing guys.” L.Joe shook his head and sighed heavily.

“Eh?” Saemi looked so confused and L.Joe couldn’t help but smiled. He walked closer to her and kissed her cheek. Her eyes widened and she blushed once again.

“Go take a bath, I’ll call Kris hyung and asked him to tell your friend to bring you some clothes.” L.Joe said and get off the bed. He went out from the room to give some privacy to Saemi. She was still frozen on the bed and she held the cheek that L.Joe just kissed. She smiled widely and buried her face on the blanket, her excited screamed came out muffled.

L.Joe who was outside the door planted his ear on the door, he heard her muffled screamed and chuckled quietly.  “Cute.” He then went to take his phone on the table and started to call Kris.

--------------

After they got ready, as promised they went to the lobby to meet up each other. Kris, Suzi and Luhan were already there sitting on the sofa. L.Joe and Saemi came few minutes later while holding hands. Instantly all three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter