I want my phone back!

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo! Omo! Omo!" Saemi panicked. "Ottoehke? I lost my phone! Whose phone is this? L.Joe? Who's that? Aish!" She couldn't stop complaining and ruffled her hair. She didn't care if the other customers were looking at her. She looked at the wallpaper again and she squinted her eyes.

"This guy looked familiar. Where did I meet him?" She tapped her lips thoughtfully. "Oh! It’s the guy from last night." She realized it and looked at the wallpaper. It was dark yesterday and she couldn't really saw his face, but she was sure that this was the guy she bumped last night.

"Hmm... I don't know he was this handsome." Saemi muttered to herself. Then she blinked and shook the thought away. She put back the phone inside her bag and sighed.

"I need to find a job first then I'll worry about my phone. Aish... why this guy must have the same phone like me?" Saemi sighed again and walked again to find a job.

--------------

"What's wrong Mr. Lee?" Jonghwan asked.

"Nothing. All of you can go." L.Joe said and walked away. He looked at the phone and sighed. "Aish... whose phone is this?" He growled. He was too busy with his work that he didn't even check the phone, until someone called him.

"Saemi? This phone belong to someone name Saemi?" L.Joe thought to himself and went inside the elevator. He went to the parking lot and went inside his car. He started the engine and sped off.

--------------

"Neh. Kamsahamnida." Saemi bowed and went out from the shop. She sighed. She looked at the shop behind her, she didn't get the job also. With another sighed she walked to the next shop. After walking for a few blocks away, she found a cafe. On the glass wall there was a paper plastered on it saying 'A waiter/waitress wanted'.

Slowly, Saemi walked to the glass door and opened it. It was a beautiful cafe, the wall was made with woods so was the floor. The tables and chairs were white. The cafe sells bread and cake. It was a good place to have peaceful time with the music played in the background.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to Angel Cafe. Let me seat you miss." A beautiful female worker instantly greeted Saemi with a bright smiled.

"Umm....I'm not here to... umm... The waitress wanted..." Saemi said hesitantly.

"Oh... So you're here for the job?" The female smiled and Saemi nodded. "I see... well... Our boss is out. He will be coming back in a little while. Do you mind wait for a bit?" The girl asked politely.

"Sure I can wait." Saemi said.

"Great!" The girl clapped her hands. "What about I seat you first and served you a latte while you wait?" She asked.

"Umm... If it's not a bother..." Saemi said sheepishly.

"Of course not." She said brightly. The girl led Saemi to a sit and she sat there. After that the girl went to back to make a latte for Saemi. Saemi put her hands on her laps and puffed up her cheeks. She looked outside and watched the people passing by.

After a few minutes Jonghwan came back to the cafe. The female worker who was at the counter quickly called him.

"Sajangnim!" The female worker called.

"Yes Suzi?" Jonghwan looked at her.

"There is someone who want to interview for the work." Suzi said.

"Who?" Jonghwan asked. Suzi pointed her finger to Saemi who was sitting at a table and sipped on her latte. "Right over there. Her name is Kim Saemi."

"Araso. I'll go interview her. You just do your job." Jonghwan said and walked to where Saemi sat.

"Kim Saemi?" He called. Saemi looked up and saw a tall guy with a handsome f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter