Those Three Words

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes felt heavy when she opened her eyes. She looked at the ceiling blankly, remembering how she broke down in front of Kris. She didn’t want to cry but Kris had pulled the string of her heart and she broke down instantly. She was back in her hotel room. She sat up and looked at the clock at the small table beside her bed. The time showed 2.09am. She pulled the blanket off her and get out off bed. She went to the sliding door and opened it. Letting the cold night air hit her, she stepped out and stood at the balcony. She was only wearing shorts and a sleeveless white shirt.

She looked at the dark sea in front of her. She felt sorry for her friends, because of her they couldn’t have the fun they wanted to on this trip. She blamed her weak heart for it, why couldn’t she hold it in and pretend like nothing happened? If she just pretended then they could enjoy their time here. Maybe because she had being holding it inside her for so long, she had been holding it since L.Joe left for his business trip.

She sighed and a small white cloud form from her breath. She went back inside, closing the sliding door behind her. She went to her suitcase and pulled out her cardigan, she wore it and went out from her room. She couldn’t stand being inside her room. She felt like the room became smaller as time passed by and it suffocate her more and more. She looked at Suzi’s bedroom for a while and she left the place.

------------

Saemi walked along the shore, enjoying the cold water hit her bare feet. She hugged herself as the wind hit her thin layered of fabric. She was wearing shorts which she wears when she came to the beach with Suzi, Luhan and Kris that evening. She didn’t even think to change it because she just couldn’t wait to get out from the room. She walked slowly while looking down on her feet.

Suddenly, she heard light footsteps. She stopped on her track and the footsteps stopped too. She looked up and her eyes instantly widened. The person who was facing her had his eyes wide. They looked at each other without a blink. She had many things to say to him but she couldn’t speak. Her lips were sealed when she was face to face with him. She gulped down a lump in . She opened to speak but stop when that guy moved closer to her.

Now, he was exactly in front of her. “You should wear something warmer. It’s cold here. Take this…” He said gently and took off his jacket. He put it around her as he stared at her gently. Without another word, he turned around and walked away from her. She just looked at him walking away from her, his figure getting further and further away from her. Hugging the jacket around her tightly, slowly her feet started to move toward him and seconds later she started to run toward him. This time she didn’t want to let him go.

“Byunghun…” She reached him and held the edge of his shirt from behind. L.Joe stopped walking but he didn’t turn around.

“Please… don’t go…” Her voice wavered but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter