I'll Protect You

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour later because of traffic and because of Sunggyu they arrived at Kangnam district. Sunggyu parked the car in front of the house. It was a two-storey bungalow. It had a big yard in front of the house and a garage to park at least five cars.

Sunggyu, Himchan, Myungsoo and Saemi went out from the car.

“You said you know the road.” Myungsoo slammed the car door shut. Saemi stretched her limbs. Because of Sunggyu they were lost at least three times.

“It had been a long time, I forgot the place.” Sunggyu scratched his head guiltily.

“I told you to use the GPS!” Himchan flailed his arms on the air with a frustrated sighed.

“Hey! It was about my pride.” Sunggyu muttered. Himchan snapped his head towards Sunggyu with a glare. Himchan was always the happy-go-lucky type but when he was angry, it was scary as hell.

“Pride my !” Himchan walked towards him. “Ekkk!” Sunggyu squealed and hide behind Saemi. She shook her head. “Stop it oppas. Can we just go inside the house now? I want to see it.”

“What about you go greet the neighbor first and we’ll take care of the house.” Sunggyu told Saemi. She looked at him like he just grew a third head. “What? Right now?”

Himchan nodded. “Yes right now. Now go, we’ll take care moving this furniture.” He pushed Saemi a bit to the neighbor house. Saemi looked at them confusedly. Sunggyu and Himchan were smiling while Myungsoo had the same confused look as her.

Saemi slowly walked to the house. She kept glancing behind her and saw her brothers and the workers already moving the furniture to the house. She arrived in front of the door step. She gulped down her saliva and fixed her hair. She inhale and let out a breath. She pressed the door bell and waited for the person inside the house to open the door. At the first bell no one answered. She pressed it again and glanced back. She was thinking to go back to her brothers if no one opens the door.

She heard a clicked of the door and the door opened. She turned back and smiled but her smiled slowly faded when she saw the person.

“Saemi?” That person eyes widened seeing her in front of him.

“Taemin…” She whispered. Taemin blinked his eyes and saw a moving truck beside his house. “You move here today?” He asked. Saemi absentmindedly nodded while her eyes still glued on Taemin.

He smiled. “Then I’ll go help your brothers.” He said. He wore his shoes and walked pass Saemi. She snapped out from her thought and grabbed his arm. “Taemin.”

He turned back around to face her. Then his eyes landed on Saemi’s hand that was holding his arm. She realized what she did and let go of him. She cleared . “You live here?” She asked. Taemin nodded with a smiled. “And we are going to be neighbors.” He winked and walked away to her brothers. She saw that Sunggyu and Himchan brightly greeted him. Myungsoo looked confused and he looked at Saemi. Seeing the blanked face of her, he knew that Saemi was surprised as well.

-----------------

After three hours, moving and arranging the furniture in the house were done. The house was beautiful with marble floors. The house was colored white. Two black sofas were place at the living room and between them was a coffee table. The kitchen was attached to the living room. The second floor was like a veranda where people from upstairs could see below. The place has one white long sofa and two chairs. At the other part of the room has a small kitchen with one counter and cabinets.

Saemi looked at the house in awed. “This place is awesome.” She went upstairs and admired the place.

Sunggyu patted Taemin shoulder. “Thanks for helping us moving the things.”

“No problem hyung.” Taemin smiled. “Why don’t you stay for dinner?” Himchan suggested. Myungsoo stared at him. “Dinner? Well… I don’t know.” Taemin hesitated.

“You helped us. It the least we can do. Saemi is a great cook too.” Sunggyu grinned meaningfully at Taemin. “Okay then hyung. I’ll stay for dinner.” Taemin agreed.

“Great! Saemi-ah!” Sunggyu called out. Saemi went downstairs. She blinked at Taemin, she finally realized that Taemin was still there, giving the smiled that Saemi fell for. She averted her gazed away from Taemin and looked at Sunggyu. “Yes oppa?”

“Taemin will stay for dinner tonight.” Sunggyu said with a smiled. Saemi gaped at him. “What? But, but…”

“But what?” Sunggyu asked with an eyebrow raised. Truthfully, Saemi didn’t want Taemin to stay here for too long. She didn’t like the idea of seeing him for too long. Being Taemin’s neighbor was a bad luck for her already.

“But… We don’t have any groceries.” She reasoned but somehow she knew what Sunggyu going to say next. “Then go buy the groceries.” Sunggyu said. Saemi face palm in her mind and sighed. “Okay.” She gives up. She was about to ask one of her brothers to come with her when Himchan spoke up. “Taemin, how about you go with Saemi?”

Saemi stared at him with eyes widened. Taemin smiled. “Sure hyung.”

“What? But, but… he…”

“Taemin got a car and he knows the way here. So it’s better if he go with you.” Sunggyu said. Saemi sighed again. “I’m going to hate myself for this.” She faced Taemin without a smiled. “Let’s go.” She said and walked out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter