Him or Him?

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful sunny Saturday but not for Saemi and her three brothers.

“Nooo!” Saemi shook her head and walked away from Sunggyu, Himchan and Myungsoo

“Oh come on. These will be the last one.” Sunggyu said and followed her to the living room. Saemi sat on the couch and the three of them sat beside her. Saemi sighed and glanced at the pictures on Sunggyu’s hand. He was trying to show Saemi pictures of guys which will be her future husband that was what Sunggyu said.

“You showed me 20 pictures already.” Saemi said.

“And you reject all of them. Now these pictures will be the last one. I swear.” Sunggyu said and held up his palm. Himchan and Myungsoo nodded eagerly. Saemi sighed again and took the pictures from his hand. He smiled in satisfaction and looked at the pictures with her.

“Woo Jiho, nickname Zico.” Saemi said while looking at the picture. The profile of the guy was at the back of the picture. “He looked like the bad boy type.” Saemi said.

Himchan nodded his head. “”He’s a music producer. He does look like a bad boy but actually he is really childish. I won’t recommend him to you.” He said.

“Then why do you have his picture?” Saemi asked and raised an eyebrow.

“Umma is the one who chose him, not me.” Himchan shrugged. Saemi rolled her eyes and looked at the next picture.

“Nam Woohyun… Sunggyu oppa, why did you put Woohyun oppa picture here too?” Saemi asked and looked at him.

“Well, he’s a great guy.” Sunggyu said.

“But he’s your friend and I thought of him as my oppa only.” Saemi said.

“What do you mean just as oppa? You told me you had a huge crush on him a year ago.” Sunggyu stated and looked at her with an eyebrow raised. Saemi blushed a bit and cleared . “That was a year ago and now no more.”

“Just give him a chance.” Sunggyu said and tried to do aegyo which he failed.

“Pass.” Saemi said and put Woohyun picture on the table. Sunggyu made a face but kept quiet.

“Wu Yi Fan or Kris Wu…. Wow.” Saemi looked at the picture in awed. “He looked like a sculpture.” She said amazed.

“This one I’m the one who chose him.” Myungsoo said with a smiled.

“No wonder he’s really good looking.” Saemi said.

“Are you saying we’re not good in choosing your husband?” Sunggyu and Himchan said at the same time. Saemi blinked her eyes. “I didn’t say such thing. I’m just saying…. Never mind.” She shook her head.

“He’s Chinese. But he lives in Vancouver, Canada now. I met him when I went to business trip. He can speak English, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese.” Myungsoo explained and Saemi nodded her head.

“So what do you think?” Myungsoo asked and the rest of them leaned closer to hear what she would say.

“He’s…. too handsome. I can get kill by his fan girls.” Saemi said.

“What? You’re too picky. I think he’s great too. He’s tall, handsome, can speak 4 languages and a great businessman too.” Sunggyu tried to point all the great things about Kris Wu. Saemi shook her head. “I think I’ll pass this one too.” She shrugged.

All of them sighed.

“Oh! I got one more.” Himchan said and they all looked at him. He pulled out something from his pocket, which was a picture. “Okay this is the last one that I chose. I’m sure you will like him.” He said and held out the picture to Saemi. She took it and looked at it. Instantly, her eyes widened like saucers. She couldn’t say a word. How does her brother know this guy?

“His name is Lee Taemin. He is currently in Korea and now running a business his family own. He said that he went to the same school as you. Did you ever meet him during your high school years?” Himchan said and looked at her. But her expression was unexplainable. She just stared at the picture without a blink.

“Saemi?” Sunggyu tapped her shoulder and she snapped out from her train of thoughts.

“Y-yes?” Saemi stuttered.

“Do you know him?” Himchan asked again. Saemi didn’t want to lie to her brothers so she just told them the truth. “Yes… I know him… In fact we were in the same class.” She said but left out something important in her words.

“That’s great! Then he is the guy.” Sunggyu clapped his hand brightly.

“What?” Saemi asked puzzled.

“You already know him and he know you. I knew I make the right choice! Umma and appa will be so happy to hear this! They even approved Taemin already.” Himchan said excitedly.

“But I thought you said umma chose Woo Jiho.” Saemi said with wide eyes.

“That’s true but Jiho is her second choice the first one is Taemin.” Himchan said with a bright smiled.

“We should tell umma and prepare the engagement fast.” Sunggyu said.

“But, but-“ Saemi tried to cut in but couldn’t.

“I couldn’t wait to see you in a wedding dress…. I’m tearing up already.” Himchan said dramatically and fake a tear.

“Oppa-“

“Hyungs, I think we shouldn’t rush things.” Myungsoo said. Sunggyu and Himchan stopped talking and looked at him. Myungsoo turned his gazed to Saemi. “Let Saemi decide first. Even though she agreed for an arranged marriage but we got to give her time too.” He said and kept his stares at Saemi like he was reading her. Saemi lowered her eyes. She already knew that the youngest oppa knew something; after all he was always the observant one.

Sunggyu and Himchan looked at Saemi for an answer. She gave a small smiled. “Give me time to decide first.” She said gently.

“Okay, we’ll give you time. But don’t take too long. Umma and appa won’t like it. “Sunggyu said and Himchan nodded eagerly beside him. Saemi just smiled and glanced at Myungsoo. He was staring at her with a small smirked. She looked away and pretends to be busy talking with Himchan.

----------------------

Saemi was at the kitchen cooking dinner for her brothers. She could hear her brothers were busy talking about works at the living room.

“Need help?” A voice said. Saemi looked up and saw Myungsoo leaning on the doorway. She smiled to him. “It’s okay. I got this. You can go back to the living room.” She said.

Myungsoo walked closer to her and looked at what his sister was cooking. “We were the one who suppose to help you cook and do chores, but we’re too busy to do that. Sorry dongsaeng.” Myungsoo said.

Saemi shook her head. “Aniyo… As a sister I should cook for my oppas. Besides I want to cook for you because it had been a long time since I last cook for you. And I understand if you’re busy, dad’s business is growing.” She smiled.

Myungsoo patted her head with a gentle smiled.

“What do you think about Lee Taemin?” Myungsoo suddenly asked. Saemi hands that were busy chopping the vegetables instantly stopped. He noticed Saemi tensed figure and waited for her to say something.

“I… I think… I don’t know.” Saemi stuttered as she gulped down a lump on . She started to chop the vegetables again and then she put it in the frying to start cooking it.

“Do you like L.Joe?” Myungsoo asked. Saemi bit her lower lip. She knows how her youngest oppa is. Until he squeezed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter