First Love

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taemin…” Saemi whispered his name. Taemin gave a small tender smiled to her. “I’m glad that you still remember me after all these years.”

Saemi froze on the spot. She didn't know what to do. She gulped down her saliva. Taemin was actually in front of her. Even though she wanted to deny it, she couldn’t. Every day she always wished and hoped that she would meet him someday. And her wished came true as Taemin was now standing in front of her.

“You didn't tell me you come back to Seoul.” Taemin said.

 

“I…” Saemi was speechless. She didn't know what to say. It was like she met him during middle school, where she would be speechless when she was around him.

 

“Maybe we should talk about this later. I’ll wait for you inside.” Taemin said and walked inside the café. Saemi could hear her heart pounded inside her chest. Taemin was waiting for her inside. Daehyun saw how Saemi reacted towards that guy and sighed. “It’s even more impossible now.”

 

------------------

 

An hour had passed and Daehyun and Saemi already went back inside the café. Saemi was peeking out from the kitchen; she was looking at Taemin who was sipping his coffee.

 

“Why are you staring at that cute guy?” A voice whispered. Saemi shrieked and jumped a bit. She looked at Suzi with eyes widened. “Suzi-ah you scared me!” Saemi held her chest and tried to control her breath.

 

“Opps… Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. But seriously, since he was in the café you keep staring at him. Do you know him or something?” Suzi asked.

 

“Well… He… was my classmate when I was in high school…” Saemi said and kept some info to herself. She didn't want Suzi to know everything about Taemin. Suzi nodded her head. “I see. Then just go talk to him. Why are you just hiding in here and looked like complete stalker?” She asked.

 

Saemi rubbed the back of her neck. “It’s… because I haven’t met him for a long time so I felt kind of awkward around him.”

 

“Why so awkward? It’s not like you guys are past lover or something.” Suzi chuckled at her own statement. Saemi let out an awkward laughed and looked away.

 

“Well, you can’t stay in here forever we got a busy day today. Come on let’s get to work before sajangnim saw us.” Suzi said and dragged Saemi to the front. She started doing her work right away. Saemi stared at Taemin for a while and took a deep breath. She started doing her work.

 

Forty-five minutes had passed and customers were lesser than before. Taemin was still on his spot. He watched Saemi every move. Even her little move when she moved her hair away from her face. After she put the last dirty plates in the kitchen, she walked over to Taemin’s table.

 

“Sorry for the wait. Today is kind of a busy day.” Saemi said without looking at him. She kept her gazed on the floor. Taemin smiled. “It’s okay. Sit.” He motioned the seat in front of him. Saemi did as told and sat in front of him. She didn't look at him. Her head was lowered and her hands were on the table.

 

“When did you come back?” Taemin asked.

 

“About a month ago.” Saemi answered.

 

“You came alone?” Taemin asked. Saemi nodded. “But my brothers just came today.” She said. The atmosphere was awkward. Saemi felt like she just met a stranger. Even though she wanted to see Taemin so much but now she just didn't know what to do. It was like the first time she saw him, she didn't know what she should do.

 

“I missed you.” Taemin said gently.

 

Saemi snapped her head up and her eyes widened looking at Taemin. He was staring at her with a small smiled. “After you left, everything just went wrong for me. I… I date Minrin again… but I guess karma hit me on the face when Minrin cheated on me with my own best friend. I think it was my punishment for hurting you, for taking advantage of you. I knew you love me a lot that time, I was wrong to even take advantage of that. I shouldn’t play with your trust and especially your heart. I was young that time I didn't know what love mean. Harin told me everything how you felt about me and I realized I was really a jerk. I wish I could make it up to you. I’m sorry for ever hurting you… can you give me another chance?” Taemin looked at her hopefully.

 

Saemi just looked at him. It was hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter