Broken

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe was standing beside the big window which showed the city of Seoul in his office, his hands in his pockets as he was gazing at the view. The scenes that happened yesterday kept replaying in his mind. Saemi face with tears running down her cheeks running on his mind, he felt so guilty. He wanted to go to the café and meet Saemi. But he was not sure whether Saemi wanted to meet him, she told him to leave her alone and never come near her again. Unexpectedly, L.Joe seemed to really hate the idea of not seeing her again. He thought that it will make him go crazy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, snapping L.Joe from his train of thoughts. L.Joe sighed and without turning he told the person who knocked the door to come in. The door was slowly opened and footsteps could be heard.

“L.Joe-ah…” Chunji called softly. L.Joe smirked without turning around. “What a miracle you guys actually knocked this time. Is this the sign the end of the world?” He chuckled weakly.

“L.Joe, we’re sorry about yesterday.” CAP said sincerely. Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo lowered their heads. L.Joe finally turned around with a small bitter smiled. He saw his friends standing and not sitting on the leather couch like they usually did. L.Joe sighed, he knew his friends felt guilty about it. “Guys, sit down first will you. It’s not like I forbid you to sit down on my couch.” He smiled weakly at them. His friends looked at each other then sat slowly at the couch. L.Joe took a seat beside Chunji.

“It’s not your guys fault…” L.Joe started. They looked at L.Joe who just looked down at the coffee table in front of them. “This must be a punishment for me for playing with girls’ hearts. I was never serious in a relationship and only thoughts girls as my toys. Fate then sent Saemi to me to punish me. It was true that at first I wanted to play with her heart too like other girls. But as time passed by, I got to know her better… and then… I…” L.Joe paused. But Chunji knew his friend better, “Then you fell in love with her.” Chunji continued L.Joe’s words.

“Then you should go to her hyung, and tell her the truth about your feelings.” Changjo said. L.Joe looked up to the maknae. “I don’t know if she wanted to see me. Her last words to me last night was to leave her alone and never come near her ever again. She really hates me now and it’s my entire fault. I was too ego to admit my own feelings. I knew all along that I was falling for her but just couldn’t get myself to admit it. I was stupid.” L.Joe said bitterly

“You can’t give up like this.” Chunji said and looked firmly at him, furrowing his eyebrows. “If you really love her then go to her, admit your feelings to her and show to her that you really mean what you said to us right now. You said she was different from any other girls you met, so this is your chance to know if she is the one for you. Grab this chance and never let go.” Chunji said seriously. Everyone was quiet when Chunji became serious like this. Of course Chunji always was the playful type but when he was on his serious side no one would say a word.

L.Joe stayed quiet as he thought about what Chunji said. Saemi already said to him to stay away from her. But how could he when he already felt attached to her in every way. The way she smiled, made his heart skips a beat. The way she looked at him made him melted inside. He remembered every memory he had with her and he knew… he didn’t want to let go Saemi like this.

“You’re right Chunji… I will go to her and show my sincere feelings for her.” L.Joe said determinedly.

------------------------

Saemi was at the Angel Café working as usual. But there was something off about Saemi today. Suzi and Jinyoung noticed that Saemi didn’t smile today except at the customers. Even though she smiled at the customers but they could clearly see that it was a fake smiled. Sometimes when she didn’t do anything she would space off. She didn’t even hear when someone called her. Just when someone tapped her shoulder she would snap out from her little thoughts and quickly went to work.

Saemi was at the kitchen now washing the dishes. Her hands were working but her mind was somewhere else. Suzi came to her with plates on her hand. She came beside her and like she guessed, Saemi didn’t notice her.

“Saemi-ah…” Suzi called softly and softly squeezed her elbow. Saemi jumped a bit and looked beside her. “Oh… Suzi-ah… is there anything I can help you with?” She asked.

“Are you alright?” Suzi asked carefully. Saemi blinked, she cleared and went back to wash the dishes. “Of course I’m alright. Why would I not be alright?” She smiled a bit but there was a hint of sadness in her eyes. Suzi furrowed her eyebrows. “I know something is wrong with you Saemi-ah. I saw your fake smiles and you were spacing out a lot today. Sajangnim told us that you went out with CEO Lee yesterday which turned out to be that L.Joe. Did something happen at the party yesterday that you became like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter