His and Her Fate

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The worker put the last box on the living room floor and left the house. Saemi bade goodbye to them and closed the door. She looked around the small house. Even though it was small, it was a cozy house. It fits her since she lived alone. She went up to her room at the second floor. The house has two rooms. She got the master bedroom. She looked at the room and started to unpack all of her stuff. After an hour she was done with her room.

She looked around her bedroom and her lips spread into a wide satisfied smile. She sat on a chair and took out her phone to call her parents.

"Yoboseyo?" The other line answered.

"Umma... It's me." Saemi said.

"Saemi-ah... How was moving going? Good?" Her mom asked.

"Everything is fine umma. I love the house too. Thanks umma." Saemi said with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it. I chose the house myself. Oh, by the way, your brother will come to check up on you when he goes to Korea next month." Her mom said.

"Araso umma." Saemi said. They talked a little bit more and bade goodbye. She went out her room and went downstairs. She went to the kitchen and started arranging the plates, glasses, stove etc. While she was unpacking all the stuff in the house, the sun already set and it was night time. She decided to unpack all her things the next morning. She went into her bedroom and went to sleep.

-----------

It had been a week since Saemi moved to Korea. She was just slacking off in her house. She already finished unpacking all of her things. She was sitting on the couch while watching a Korean drama until the sun set down. She looked outside the window and unconsciously her stomach growled.

"Hmm... I think it's time for dinner." She smiled to herself and went up to her bedroom to change. After that she went out of her house after locking the door. Her mom chose a great neighborhood. The city was just a few blocks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter